Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tess mcgill - manchester  (Read 3102 times)

35 review(s) for Tess McGill (28 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by bigthickdick]

Offline jackshore

External Link/Members Only

When: 17/03 for 1 hour

Where: apartment in the outside of manchester, was a nice art deco building in a quiet area with lots of free parking about. There are a couple of cats in the apartment fyi. Place was clean and tidy

How much: £140 for the hour with a deposit too.

The girl: tess is a gorgeous slim woman with a cracking set of boobs. She was was friendly and happy to please. Communication was good

The meet: had a shower on arrival, there are a selection of toiletries available. Stepped out of the bathroom naked to find tess waiting in a set of blue underwear. We started out kissing for a bit, then I turned her round, removed her bra and started appreciating her ample tits and rest of her body whilst kissing her neck. She seemed to like this and reached back and started stroking my cock. Continued like this for a bit and then I sat on the edge of the bed and asked for a blowjob. Tess got on her knees in front of me and gave me some great head. I asked her to lay on her back next to me, and began rubbing her clit with 1 finger, slowly to start with then a bit faster. She seems to like having her nipples played with. After a while she came and I dont think she faked it! At the same time she was slowly wanking me. Then she suggested getting a condom out, and got on top to ride me. I came not too long after that, it was a great view watching that rack bounce up and down! Then we lay on the bed for 20 mins and chatted about various things. I then asked for a handjob and blowjob which was delivered skillfully! She was rubbing her tits on my cock every now and again and finally wanked me off until I came on her chest. All in all was a great meet and I plan to see her again.