Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gym Bunny - Tooting - bloody joker  (Read 2460 times)

19 review(s) for Gym_Bunny_19 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5940881) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 21 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Saltnpepper

Links

External Link/Members Only

November-2020

Cost

£60 for 30 Mins

Comms
Few texts day on day meet straightforward no issues here

Girl
Blonde slim girl with enhanced tits bit of a Gym freak, very chatty, arrogant

Services
OW, Protected Sex,
Punt started off with a BJ, was ok at best not toothy, this is when the punt went a bit sour she complained about my size which is fine but then was happy to tell me that this can only continue in Mish not other positions and her holding her hand just in front so she could control the motion. I wasn’t on this at all she said She can give me a hand job and that I could finish on her breast I declined punt finished there I got £20 back and bounced. The worse thing for me is that she thought it could continue like this so she could get the money and to top it off she asked me to grab her some ibuprofen for her flat mate but didn’t want to take that off of the fee. Lol. She did however give me some good advice with regards to seeing other WG and that was to let them know pre punt that I am pretty big when the text/call is made.

Would I go back : No

Would I recommend: Certainly not

Offline Saltnpepper

External Link/Members Only

New link, she seems to have a lot of new links, I wonder why :diablo:

Online Flightfan

I'm surprised with her UKP review history she's still getting booked!

Offline jonesfromthere

lol, her reviews! She's got to be trying really hard to be that bad.

This must be a UKP record for negative v positive review ratio??

Offline harry1980

Maybe you should have advised her to advertise that she can’t take big dicks  :lol: I mean seriously if you have an issue with size as a WG then you should say so in your add rather than let people turn up take their money then only give a proportion back. You got robbed as far as I’m concerned.

Offline joninbristol

Wow. That is very impressive. And the only positive review is from a guest member who reads like "he" is advertising her.
Agreed Harry, hhe seems to find most guys are "too big". Maybe you're in the wrong business love?!
Anyways, it looks like she's closed down her profile, again.

The one review that got me howling was from dgussetierr:
"A mediocre/poor shag rounded out by a flick in the balls that almost bought tears to my eyes. This girl is barking mad."  :lol: :lol: :wackogirl:
(https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=250605.0)

« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 09:12:36 am by joninbristol »

Offline Saltnpepper

:lol: yeah that is a good idea why not just say on your ad. She did explain to me that it she can't take it etc that it can put her out of worknforna few days which I get. Just do the right thing . It's half scam/half greed. I wasn't even going to post this as it's just damage limitation from here on.

Offline Diggler fights back!

I made the mistake of seeing this scamming cheat, one of the worst punts ever. Brings back bad memories.

Offline Random poster

Shes an absolute scamming vile arrogant bitch

As mentioned on my warning i cant believe she is stil working

Sooner or later she will end up getting her head kicked in - it may already have happened and why she had a visible camera when i stupidly saw her

The worst encounter ive ever had.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 01:41:06 am by Random poster »
Banned reason: White knight
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Saltnpepper

Shes an absolute scamming vile arrogant bitch

As mentioned on my warning i cant believe she is stil working

Sooner or later she will end up getting her head kicked in - it may already have happened and why she had a visible camera when i stupidly saw her

The worst encounter ive ever had.

Omg she had a camera wow. Tbf I reckon I've been on a few secret cams and didn't have a clue.

Offline Random poster

The camera was on the internal stairs on the way in.

Ive seen cameras used similarly by others in a brothel and agency set up, i assumed for overall boss to keep eye on money vs punters to ensure girls not ripping him off.
Banned reason: White knight
Banned by: daviemac