Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet sexy sasha  (Read 1686 times)

Offline gazmac2020

External Link/Members Only

I have read a few reviews about her on here but not seen any for a while.

Anyone seen her lately in her Preston abode?

Offline blackburnian

External Link/Members Only

I have read a few reviews about her on here but not seen any for a while.

Anyone seen her lately in her Preston abode?

She's on a regular dating site and a sugar baby site too , my 2Ps worth -shes pleasant enough to talk to  but very very off the wall for most on here I feel (and expensive)

Bb

Offline Pennington

I had a meeting with Sasha about 18mths and I enjoyed a lot.
She has got an "alt" look and is as kinky as fuck.
I found her very submissive and a pleaser with hard spanking,face fucking and anal available.
I paid for £140 for an hour incall at her place in Preston.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I had a meeting with Sasha about 18mths and I enjoyed a lot.
She has got an "alt" look and is as kinky as fuck.
I found her very submissive and a pleaser with hard spanking,face fucking and anal available.
I paid for £140 for an hour incall at her place in Preston.
I was considering booking her as I quite like an alternative look sometimes and also like a kinky and submissive girl, she has fisting listed which is a bit like trying to find a unicorn but then a lot of girls who actually offer it don't or can't actually take a whole hand despite my hands not being overly large.

The thing that put me off is she now states she's hairy, I guess it perhaps fits in with the whole alternative thing which appears to be a genuine lifestyle for her but it's not for me
I keep looking at her profile every so often as it may well change again when she wakes up one day and just decides she wants a change to smooth again

Offline Clitheroelad

I was considering booking her as I quite like an alternative look sometimes and also like a kinky and submissive girl, she has fisting listed which is a bit like trying to find a unicorn but then a lot of girls who actually offer it don't or can't actually take a whole hand despite my hands not being overly large.

The thing that put me off is she now states she's hairy, I guess it perhaps fits in with the whole alternative thing which appears to be a genuine lifestyle for her but it's not for me
I keep looking at her profile every so often as it may well change again when she wakes up one day and just decides she wants a change to smooth again

I agree BR. Hairy legs and armpits are a no go for me. I dont want to shag someone who has more body hair than me, thanks.

Offline Pennington

Her Instagram is sweetsasha23.Sasha is friends on the site with Fern(resting) and other SPs

Offline sweetsexysasha

• Service Provider

Her Instagram is sweetsasha23.Sasha is friends on the site with Fern(resting) and other SPs

Thanks guys for your helps to each other, just wanted to say, I am not friends or associated with fern since Aug 2020 and would rather not be associated with her. Enjoy your day x

Online usroads

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks guys for your helps to each other, just wanted to say, I am not friends or associated with fern since Aug 2020 and would rather not be associated with her. Enjoy your day x
That's a shame, I thought there were a few of you who were quite good friends working together, i'm not expecting you to give anything away but it sounds "Complicated", i'm also assuming then that she won't be working in your flat again when she returns  :rolleyes:

On a side note any plans to start shaving again as myself and others appear to want a meet but this stops us  :unknown:

Online usroads

A Brazilian landing strip would be most welcome however. :)

Online scutty brown

I agree BR. Hairy legs and armpits are a no go for me. I dont want to shag someone who has more body hair than me, thanks.

Definitely not at £180/hour

Offline sweetsexysasha

• Service Provider
That's a shame, I thought there were a few of you who were quite good friends working together, i'm not expecting you to give anything away but it sounds "Complicated", i'm also assuming then that she won't be working in your flat again when she returns  :rolleyes:

On a side note any plans to start shaving again as myself and others appear to want a meet but this stops us  :unknown:

You'd be correct, and don't particularly want to go in to it, but i just do not want the association with fern. Drama and bad health practices are not what I like to be associated with.

Sorry darling, but no i don't plan on shaving any time soon. Got plenty of people that accept me in my woman hood, and i have never shaved my pussy anyways.

Have a great weekend guys. Xx
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 09:02:24 am by sweetsexysasha »

Offline Blackpool Rock

You'd be correct, and don't particularly want to go in to it, but i just do not want the association with fern. Drama and bad health practices are not what I like to be associated with.

Sorry darling, but no i don't plan on shaving any time soon. Got plenty of people that accept me in my woman hood, and i have never shaved my pussy anyways.

Have a great weekend guys. Xx
Fair enough and thanks for confirming, your body your choice  :drinks:

Offline Access

I think I’m going to have to pay this lady a visit - love the alt look

Online usroads

Hey Sasha - Drama and bad health practices - that's a new take on Ferns pregnancy  :)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hey Sasha - Drama and bad health practices - that's a new take on Ferns pregnancy  :)
The earlier post says she hasn't had anything to do with her since Aug 20, Ferns profile says baby is due Aug 21 so no association since before getting pregnant.
Anyway not friends anymore  :cry:

Offline gazmac2020

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

But what ever floats ya boat

Offline bigmc

"Bad health practices" = alarm bells.

Online scutty brown

"Bad health practices" = alarm bells.

Sounds like a euphemism for BB, if so it explains the pregnancy

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sounds like a euphemism for BB, if so it explains the pregnancy
Hmmm I saw her a few times in 2019 before she jacked it in to travel to India doing some Yoga course, she was my best punt in 2019 and never any hint of BB but who knows once she returned and hiked her price up (which she said she was going to do before she went away).

My initial thought was perhaps drugs but it could be anything and I don't expect Sasha to confirm or deny anything as there has obviously been a parting of the ways which wasn't good so we end up with claim and counter claim which won't ever prove anything on an anonymous forum I guess

I know Fern did have a fuck buddy / FWB / boyfriend or something going on with someone so I assumed the pregnancy was with him