Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishLucyBusty hatfield  (Read 1611 times)

12 review(s) for EnglishLucyBusty (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DukeOfHazzard

External Link/Members Only 
External Link/Members Only

Visited in hatfield, middle of March. Half hour £80. Flats near university.
Made choice to visit based on pics which show a decent body  great tits but no face pics.
Good comms and was met at door in sexy underwear. Theres a reason why she doesnt show her face, shes not a looker. Definately a 4/10 for face, but body is a solid 8/10 for me. Shes tall easily 5ft 9  and a solid build. Not fat , but a firm curvy size 14. Greeted straight away with dfk and was encouraged to have a good grope of her body. Led into bedroom  handed over the fee  was told get naked as she went to stash the cash.
When she returned plenty of of dfk , tit sucking (great bangers). Although no fingering on her likes list, as she really gots into the punt she didnt mind as i went from frigging her clit to squeezing a finger into her tight snatch and started to finger blast her. Shes tight, very tight and was soaking wet. The combination of a boob sucking and a fierce finger blasting had her cumming and squirting within a few minutes. Could feel her fanny muscles squeezing my finger as she came. Stuck my hard cock in her mouth for owo. Not DT worked the head only. Condom on and i got her to go on top and she rode me hard as i was encouraged to suck her boobs and smack her ass. She likes to change the postion, but if your assertive she lets you control the punt. Changed to doggy and pounded her hard as she was facing the mirror. She kept eye contact with me and took a hard pounding. Some anal play but thumb in anus not allowed. With 10 mins left, got her in missionary legs on shoulders, and i banged deep and hard as i roughly groped her tits. Could feel her cunt muscles working away as she came again and i went in for the finish smashing her deep and hard.  I then came in the her whilst balls deep.
Was disappointed with her looks but she tried to look good and provided a good service.
I wouldnt see her again cos i didnt fancy her.
Its difficult to grade this one, service was a strong positive, face a negative, body a positive. So probably a neutral overall!

Offline Tedbandy

Is she northern by any chance?

Offline DukeOfHazzard

No obvious accent as i can remember. I guessed local to the area. Definately english, if that helps.

Offline Wozel

OP excellent review, who would you say she resembles? I’m interested as if she allows you suck her titts and play with them to your heart’s content then she sounds interesting.

Offline DukeOfHazzard

Probably like a  rough looking katy perry.
If you google the picture her then husband Russell Brand took of her in the morning. Then glam it up 5%, its about accurate. Sorry dont know how to post pics on here.

Offline Wozel

Probably like a  rough looking katy perry.
If you google the picture her then husband Russell Brand took of her in the morning. Then glam it up 5%, its about accurate. Sorry dont know how to post pics on here.

Like this ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DukeOfHazzard

Thats it. But imagine her with a bit of lipstick.

Offline Wozel

Thats it. But imagine her with a bit of lipstick.

I duuno, I think I can live with that as long as the service is good, i.e good OWO and tits can be properly sucked on then I’m game

Offline Hertshermit

Did she have long nipples and a small amount of public hair at the top of pussy?

Offline DukeOfHazzard

Fully and freshly shaven. Small nipps.