Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Hot Wife - Nottingham incall  (Read 5098 times)

29 review(s) for sexy_mich (22 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline nottguy

15 minute incall, I initially asked about her blow and go £30 offer then added £15 to the price for sex in advance of the meet.

External Link/Members Only

Comms - all comms done via Adultwork email. NHW was very quick to respond, checked in on the morning of the meet with details of how to find her. Couldn’t have been an easier booking process.

Location - A semi in a quiet residential part of Hucknall. Parked up at the post code I was given, sent an AW message to confirm I was nearby and was sent the house number and just told to walk in. Didn’t see anyone else on the street and felt very safe and secure. The venue is definitely her own home. Didn’t see or hear anyone else in the house.

The WG - facially attractive, long brown hair, wearing a black one piece lingerie and heels. Not a skinny girl but not fat either, very soft skin and large tits which were great to play with. Stated she is 32, no reason to doubt this. NHW was sat in her living room when I let myself in. Very very friendly from the start, sorted out the readies and we headed upstairs enjoying a great view of her arse. The action happened in the spare room with family pictures on the wall. This might put some off but I thought that her being in her own space worked well and didn’t bother me at all.

The action - Started with a quick kiss, mainly just lip kissing but she did involve her tongue a bit. Slid the shoulder straps down to get my hands on her tits which we’re great fun to play with. NHW asked me what I wanted to do, my first punt for a while so I let her take the lead. NHW dropped to the floor and released my cock and started sucking away. Blowjobs really are her speciality, great technique, nice variation of speed and not a hint of teeth.

Moved to the bed where she continued to suck me until I asked her to slow down. Got her to lay next to me for a bit more kissing and to rub her very wet clit. Condom on, NHW climbed on top and rode me to completion. Quick tidy up, nice chit chat, cuddle and one last kiss and I was on my way.

Final thoughts - A very good value meet with a very genuine girl who seems to enjoy what she does. My only takeaway was that the BJ was so good that I probably didn’t need the sex but my personal preference.

Final rating - 8/10

Will I return - yes, such a genuine girl and I think future meets with her will be even better.

Offline Hereto69

Thank you for the review. Glad you enjoyed it.

This lady has some great reviews. Added to hotlist.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Not been lucky enough for her to answer the phone to me when  try but looking forward to seeing her, hopefully

Offline ir34

Not been lucky enough for her to answer the phone to me when  try but looking forward to seeing her, hopefully

Never answered my phone either for some reason.

Offline Supersix4

I'm going to be spending a lot of time in Nottingham over the next year, so i'll keep her in mind. Added to hotlist.