Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie GEA  (Read 942 times)

Online Hardpipe

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour -£150

Visit a few weeks ago
First time using agency but thought I would give it a try with the recent reviews of some of the girls.
Comms were easy called in the morning and visit booked a couple of hours later with a text to confirm time and location received 5 mins later.
Location as previously described near squinty bridge, easy access and felt fairly discreet.

Met by Katie on arrival who asked my name as someone else was due to meet another girl which did fling me a bit to start.
Definitely not for anyone wary of other girls working in the same apartment, but i did expect this going by other reviews so wasn't a surprise.

In the room and a good snog and fondle once the door shut, nice start.
Katie was dressed in a black gown with black lingerie and stockings on arrival, offered a shower and used good shower(En-Suite Room) with clean dry towel then through to the room. Back to a great snog with plenty tongue action and slowly strip down and hit the bed.
Lots of OW with attention to the balls and sack no complaints there, rotated between OW and reverse oral and fingering a few times. Nice wet pussy which is always a bonus :yahoo:. Making all the right noises and if to be believed came a couple of times, Genuine in my mind of course :P.
Kept this up for a while as she knew i was a one pop which i thought was great touch not just trying to get you off as quick as possible, onto cowgirl and doggy to finish.
Katie body and looks wise personally thought she is a lovely looking girl and age not far off stated as usual, body wise just as pictures not skinny but definitely not fat with a cracking firm arse and boobs with responsive nipples fab. Personality she was really nice and chatty but not to much, good wee chat at the end.
Had another shower after then Katie jumped in as she had another booking which was good to see, left just over the hour.

I would definitely go back to meet Katie again as had great time, also having heard the screaming of Alisha in the other room I just need to face to the noise and get a bit of that.