Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Sami - Tooting  (Read 2087 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Strumpetlover

External Link/Members Only

The pitch / why I booked : The pregnancy was an interesting novelty (many years since I've done that...), and also because I liked her petite look. Paid £120/h.

Comms : Replied quickly to texts, flirty style, good English, made a booking for the next day.

Location : Flat in a reasonable HA development about 10 minutes from Tooting Broadway station.  2 bed place, another girl working, don't know who.  Flat is nice enough, bathroom surprisingly modern.  Getting in easy, buzzes you straight up, important as door is in a fairly overlooked courtyard, not much cover for hanging around.

The girl : AW photos are accurate, recent, taken in current location.  She wore the white cami in the middle photo (and where you can just see the bump).  Lovely hair, cute face, age is plausible, looks a little tired, not unreasonable given the pregnancy.  Chatty enough, sense of humour, English is OK.  Then the big reveal, the bump is surprisingly small close up (given she's 7 months gone), I guess it will be a petite baby, nice breasts from the pregnancy, nice big bum - overall she wears it well.  Pussy all in good shape too.

The punt :
Friendly greet at the door wearing cami and shawl, kisses on the cheek.  Admin done, I undress first and then get her out of the cami, and start admiring/ exploring her pregnant body.  She's quite keen to get cracking on the OW, so I lie back and get into it, with some breaks to sit up and admire her again.  A little bit of RO, which she seems to appreciate, she likes it gentle (didn't try 69) then on to round 1 in mish.  As she's so petite, it's easy to scoop her up almost completely.  The bump sort of falls backwards and so doesn't really come between us.  All feels great and I come in the bag.

A little bit of a rest, and then she tells me we need to get started on round 2. It's on to more well-delivered OW and round 2, CG, which feels just as good, she doesn't like sitting upright, but instead puts her whole weight (including bump) down on me, which is a nice feeling, as she's kissing my neck all the while.  I ask about doggie, but no dice, she says that hurts at the moment.  She's a little bit keen to get me to finish again, I think she gets tired quite easily, which I duly do, and head for the shower, around 45 minutes on the clock.  Shower, goodbyes, wish her well with the final 2 months and back to the station.

Pros :
- She is pregnant, which is unusual and exciting, most of the wow factor is at the beginning
- Nice looking girl overall, petite, nice hair, wears the pregnancy well
- Sex is pleasant, nice moans, makes up for lack of FK with face, neck kissing
- Decent OW to get you started
- Takes (gentle) RO

Cons :
- No FK, OWO
- Light outside fingering only
- Slight element of rushing

Overall, a low-ish positive.  Go for the novelty factor of the pregnancy, I think it would be hard to recommend her otherwise, given the limited menu, but to be fair, this is all as described on the tin.  Half an hour would probably do it.  Catch it while you can, last day is on or before 11th April.

Offline another381

Thanks for the review and info on her final day. Will have to get in there before she leaves. Wish there were more pregnant WGs out there.

Shagged her last year when she was knocked up as well, was a fun punt and she is pretty up for it. Shame there's no OWO but i think her body and enthusiasm make up for it.