Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessycurvy Adultseek TOFTT  (Read 3653 times)

Offline abridgetofar

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 minutes

Services : DFK, RO OWO, Covered Penetration

Jessy is not everyone’s cup of tea but I saw her profile and she piqued my interest. Not seen any reviews for her so I thought I’d book her and I’m pleased I did. She is heavily tattooed and has a lot of piercings. Her pics are accurate, she’s about 5’8” and size 12, 8/10 for looks

Comms were good, booked on the day given postcode and street then text for house number when I arrived.

Location : She is based in a housing estate about half a mile along from Gateshead Stadium. Parking not a problem. Area seemed safe enough but I was there through the day.

Meet : The door was opened before I knocked then went upstairs, bedroom was clean and tidy, Jessy was wearing a robe which she quickly took off to reveal black underwear and black hold ups. Started with some good DFK ( her tongue is pierced) then moved onto bed for OWO, good technique nice and slow. Both naked now, I proceeded with RO, clean, fresh and shaven ( her pussy is pierced also )
On with the Mac and fucked her doggy whilst grabbing her nice ample tits, moved onto reverse cowgirl then finished in the Mac shortly after, jessy cleaned me up, no clock watching or being rushed. Got ready then handed over coupons and out a little over time. I had a really good time and will be back soon.
She does CIM for £20 extra  :hi:

Offline silent808

Good review. I think I'll pay her a visit

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. I like the look of her in the third pic.

Slightly put off by the fact that she's 'Hungarian' and more put of by the 'ees esstra bby' £20 CIM surcharge.

At £80/half therefore it's not happening for me.

Offline abridgetofar

Thanks for the review. I like the look of her in the third pic.

Slightly put off by the fact that she's 'Hungarian' and more put of by the 'ees esstra bby' £20 CIM surcharge.

At £80/half therefore it's not happening for me.

I was a bit reluctant but pleased I took the plunge, her attitude was spot on  :hi:

Offline Ahmedhutan

Great review thanks!

Years ago when I was in London, the Polish and Hungarian SPs were really good. Never had any issues. The Romanian ones are a problem and the ones to avoid... just my two pence!

Offline silent808

Just paid her a visit. Deffo glad I went.

I'll put up a review later tonight