Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Paola (Julia) - Massage - Tranent  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Itsanaffliction

Visited Paola (who also advertises as Julia) in Tranent, East Lothian early 2021

External Link/Members Only

LOCATION - residential, typical terraced housing area in Tranent, which is small town south of Edinburgh. Plenty parking, but I felt that this was not a suitable location, given that it’s a small town and terraced house, I’m sure that neighbours will have an idea of what is going on here, very quiet area, a few locals about. Not ideal. However, did not seem to bother Paola (Julia?) answered the door promptly, no hiding behind door, as if answering door to delivery driver or postman. Invited in, typical house, definitely her usual residence. Lived in, small friendly dog, no dog smell in house, she told me to go upstairs, I asked for shower to which she said no problem. Shower decent. Bathroom cluttered with loads of her personal stuff. Felt a bit strange with so much of her stuff about. Anyway had shower and into the room next to bathroom - which is used solely for massage - proper table. Nicely decorated, spotlessly clean, no complaints on this front.

GIRL - Paola (Julia) - Polish, typical EE looks, I’m sure she used to be very attractive naturally but she has had a lot of Botox / other work carried out on her coupon. Very noticeable, like too far, I checked her WhatsApp profile photo, of which there is a face pic, looked nice and was looking forward to seeing her, but in reality much more work has been done since and just did not do it for me. Slim figure, looks like she takes care of herself, massive bolt ons, like huge for her tiny frame. She wore a crop top and denim hot-pants, barbie-doll-ish looks. Not my usual type at all, but may appeal to some. She was friendly enough, offered water and chocolate, there is a selection of these in room, however she does convey the usual polish sternness which I’m sure many of us have encountered.

THE MEET - £90 for massage which lasted 45/50 mins. There is no time option. It is set as 45 mins for £90. Seems this is the only option she has. Did run over a bit and decent enough massage, nothing really memorable, limited teasing and felt robotic, impersonal. She does the massage topless with her huge rubber tits out, and does not mind a bit of touching. Massage took up 90% of the time. Turned over for HE and this was ok, decent enough technique which built up to a good climax, however it was delivered a bit business like, cold. Did not feel any connection whatsover.

CONCLUSION - was not happy with VFM, overall cold and robotic. Not really that attracted to her. Clean place and friendly and inviting enough. However will not be returning. Overall scrapes a neutral as she was friendly enough and the end result was what was advertised and cannot out my finger on exactly what was not happy with but just did not really do it for me.