Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabi Prado - Edinburgh  (Read 2613 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6056249) (21 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tiny

Never been with a Brazilian girl before & thought i'd give Gabi a try due to her good reviews. booked 30mins for £80, best decision i ever made, gabi is a gorgeous young woman with a great body, lovely smile & a friendly attitude. started off with some dfk then i went down on her, after a few minutes she suggested 69, who was i to argue, then on to cowgirl until i filled the bag. afterwards she lay down beside me & stroked my body, perhaps she was looking for round 2, but i'm afraid these days are gone for me. we chatted for a while & then i took a shower. unfortunately she was leaving for Manchester the next day but told me she'd be back end of April i think. i'll be back!

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks GF!
:hi:

What was the location of the punt (Town or City) so it can be added to the review title.

Offline ElbowGrease

Thats a few good reviews of her.  Think I'll definitely be paying her a visit when she's back in Edinburgh.  Not punted in a while due to over pricing and below par experience so want to make sure the next one is a positive!

Offline nike

I'd have been there in a flash, the oral with is a deal breaker, for me.
I spoke to her and asked about owo and she beat about the bush a bit before giving me a straight answer, which was a no, shame. Told her that I wouldn'tbe booking , if owo unavailable.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 07:38:32 pm by nike »

Offline Uncle Buck

Told her that I wouldn'tbe booking , if owo unavailable.

I bet she was gutted  :lol:

Offline Matrix

She's a strange one.  I've seen her a few times and she gave me owo without asking. 

I remember that Venezuelan Bird at LSS (but not her hooker name!  :lol:).  She used to do it and said she gave me owo because I didn't ask for it and she'd decline anyone that did.  Nought strange as folks.