Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Paola XL (Commercial Road-Tower Hamlets) Huuuge Cock!  (Read 21269 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6182372) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Boxingkinghd

This punt took place on 29th March 2021: I got to the flat at around 2PM.

Add with dick print
External Link/Members Only

Solo add

I know I said I go for a punt every three months but today I woke up super horny and decided to visit Vivastreet and I came across this beauty (Poala). The dastardly part of my brain started generating dirty thoughts and as usual, convinced me to have a punt on a Monday Morning. What also tantalised me was the duo option with a gorgeous women with a beautiful arse.  In the end, I decided to go with the TS only because I didn't like the attitude of the girl (even though her ass looked absolutely amazing). The girl said I couldn't eat her bum and she only did blowjobs and sex and she didn't look up for a punt so I decided to leave her alone.  I  started to have visions of the terrible Amsterdam prostitutes and their robotic sex so I opted for the TS. In the end, it proved like an excellent choice!

Price: £100 for half an hour  :thumbsup:

I have a new strategy to ensure I  get my money's worth: I say I want 1/2 hour  and go ahead with a punt. If I'm really enjoying, I extend it for an hour and get extras. I have been mugged off in the past when I give all my money upfront and get an underwhelming experience so approaching punts in this way gives me a piece of mind knowing if the punt is shit, at least I didn't part with all my cash!

Comms 8/10

Comms were very good. The person that answers the phone (not the TS)  spoke English very well. When I got to the house, Poala  the TS who I went to see, also had fantastic English so no problems in this department.

Venue 7/10

Flat was on the ground floor on commercial road and had easy access from a side street that had Ringo parking. The room was a standard double with moody lights.

Looks 9/10

This girl looks exactly like she does on her profile pics. She is not the prettiest but her cock made me cockeyed when I was browsing. She only reveals the PRINT through her knickers and it looked absolutely huge. I kept on thinking about it every night when browsing her page but I was cautious because I know how TSs like to photoshop their pictures...... but this was no photoshop: Her cock was absolutely huge and thick! I was memorised by it! For her thin frame and huge cock, she gets a 9/10 for me! Her cock was pushing 9 inches

Punt
10/10

I gave Poala the £100 but I told her if I'm enjoying myself, I will give her more. She said 'sure, no problem baby!'  Anyway, I got undressed and so did she. Her ass is nice and peachy (Like a prime Kylie Manogue). She took off her knickers and revealed one of the most delicious, huge cocks you would ever see: Her cock is probably 8/9 inches and LOTS OF girth

I immediately started sucking her tool (OWO) and she sucked me (OW). I couldn't get enough of it and could barely get it all in my mouth. We stay in the 69 position for at least 10 mins. Then, I bent her over for some deep rimming that lasted a for 10 mins with me traversing her balls and ass in a slow, sensual systematic way: She loved that too! I then asked her to top me because I've never been topped by someone that huge and I wanted to see if I could handle it. She started off slow and began to build the pace. She banged me in a doggy position which was quite enjoyable (after a while- hurt slightly when she first entered me). She didn't thrust too hard and it was nice steady pace with some kissing here and there.

Eventually, she got off and said she is ready to cum. I laid on the bed with her to the side of me wanking her cock. I helped the cumming process by sucking her tip while she wanked herself. A little while later, she said she was about the cum and she let off a  huuuugggeee cumshot out all over my chest, face, beard and mouth. It was incredible! She then wanked me off (fingers in my ass at the same time) whilst I sucked the remaining content of her nut from her tool. I then came everywhere.

What an experience!! Probably the second best punt I've had (after AKEMI because I just love her  :yahoo:)

We did a little small/talk and she revealed, just like most great TS talent, that she will be moving to SW/Kensington area by mid April. What a bummer! As soon as I found the perfect TS sexual experience, she leaves! Bad luck! I gave her an extra £50 for the nut and fantastic service.

Would I go back?
Absolutely! Once again, when you browse her pictures, you probably wont be impressed by her aesthetic but she looks much better in person. Lets not forget, she has that beautiful equaliser hidden in her knickers that is an absolute game changer!
Go and try her before she heads to the SW. Boxingking recommends TS Poala.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 06:58:18 pm by Boxingkinghd »

Offline rockville

Great review, very useful
Thanks

Offline James10

She sounds like great fun. Shame she doesn’t tour.

Offline Anon1987

Moving near me in april? Excellent.

Offline Boxingkinghd

It was incredible.  Definitely a hidden gem!

Offline hellohellox123

Thanks for the review man. Looks very promising and love that she cums loads. Will look to book with her soon.

Offline Boxingkinghd

Her vivastreet page has disappeared for some reason

She still has a Adultwork page

« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 06:47:45 am by Boxingkinghd »

Offline Boxingkinghd

I went to see her again on Saturday 15th May.
£100 half an hour booking this time. She is back on Commercial Road in East London (Tower Hamlets).
This meet was more sensual. DFK, rimming (by me) and fucking! I fucked her until she came which was great.
What brought me back?
She has another page on vivastreet where she is showing her huge flaccid cock in the shower!
Have a look:

After watching the video, I got the urge again and made a booking! She is a nice girl and very femine which I like!

Offline Hotdogboy88

I went to see her again on Saturday 15th May.
£100 half an hour booking this time. She is back on Commercial Road in East London (Tower Hamlets).
This meet was more sensual. DFK, rimming (by me) and fucking! I fucked her until she came which was great.
What brought me back?
She has another page on vivastreet where she is showing her huge flaccid cock in the shower!
Have a look:

After watching the video, I got the urge again and made a booking! She is a nice girl and very femine which I like!

Very nice. I wouldn’t describe it as flaccid though. At least a semi.

Offline specialedition28

Is she a TS or a TV can I ask?

Offline James10

Has this girl disappeared? Can’t find her adverts anywhere.

Offline LNDNman

Is she a TS or a TV can I ask?

Claims to be a TS. No fake titties though. I thought she was facially attractive, nice arse, don’t think her cock was as big as the OP has stated. When I fucked her, it wasn’t pleasant.

Offline Boxingkinghd

Claims to be a TS. No fake titties though. I thought she was facially attractive, nice arse, don’t think her cock was as big as the OP has stated. When I fucked her, it wasn’t pleasant.

From what I can remember it was at least 8 inches. I last saw her in the summer in Earls Court. She said she didn't enjoy providing services anymore and she was doing it solely for money. She provided an uninspiring punt ( this was my third with her) when we last met so im not surprised that she is off the grid. My first punt with her was absolutely incredible but she ran out of steam as the months progressed.

Apparently, she is in Kansas USA now