Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bobbi of GEA  (Read 7571 times)

Wee Man

External Link/Members Only

I saw a review from Mindful and thought I would try out Bobbi. She is a very pretty blonde in her mid 20s with a good figure and nice erect nipples. She reminded of Billie Piper.

Started off with some DFK while she played with the boaby to get him going. Then she straddled me cowgirl style and started to dry hump me while giving me a handjob! Next it was on to some OWO/RO with me fingering her pussy. I was obviously doing something right because soon she was soaking wet. As my finger was well lubricated and as she had A Levels listed I thought why not, so I moved my finger from her pussy to her arse and next thing I was fingering both her arse and pussy while she deep-throated the boaby, moaning away the whole time. Soon I was about to shoot my load and had to stop her and pull her up for more DFK while still fingering her arse. After a few minutes I felt I could control myself (a bit) and it was on with the jacket and Bobbi riding me cowgirl properly. I was getting ready to burst so turned her over for some doggy and started fingering her arse again. Next up was two fingers in her arse to get it ready and a bit of spit and it was full on anal. Between her tight arse holding my cock and her moaning I wasn't going to last long so the only thing for it was off with the jacket and some OWO finishing in CIM.

It was one of the best punts I've ever had!

yorkshire123

You had me at Billie Piper  :cool:

Great review mate  :hi: unfortunately for me my work doesn't take me that far north (yet)
Im more of a brunette kind of guy but based on your review & her stats i would be more than happy to change a habit, if only!

hunnymuncher

AVOID AVOID AVOID.. !!
IF YOU HAVE HAD A PM ABOUT THIS LASS.
DONT GO NEAR HER! !!!!! :vomit: :vomit:

Offline auldie63

AVOID AVOID AVOID.. !!
IF YOU HAVE HAD A PM ABOUT THIS LASS.
DONT GO NEAR HER! !!!!! :vomit: :vomit:
HM can you please elaborate?

hunnymuncher

Ask mindful to send you the pm.
 Myself and a good few of my buddies received the same pm as wee man. Definitely not up anyone with a high regard for their personal health. Disasters waiting to happen. Bareback bobbi  ill elaborate more to you if you wish in pm.

Offline auldie63

Thanks HM   Bareback says it all for me.  No way !!!!!

OldAdmin

Mindful is previously banned member "Thehun10" and is now re-banned.
No doubt he'll be back with a new name.

hunnymuncher

He was promoting Bobbi as up for anything.
Right dirty. BB arse pussy.
wasn't only myself who received the pm 3 of my buddies also had same. Dangerous. Cock rotting diseases waiting to happen. !!
Yes hun10 mia's regular if you lookon her gea profile.
Probably doing it on the cheap for him. Have a look for name Steve
see for yourselves. 
Punters with wives or partners not knowing then having a lot of explaining to do to the mrs after seeing dirties like that.
Glader I feel is possibly another tout from down south.
Had a go at me for saying imogen was worst punt ever! 
No wonder the decent wgs have left to go indie.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 09:31:36 pm by hunnymuncher »

Tjkooker

Lol. Had a sneaky suspicion that was thehun. All posts about gea.

Tjkooker

Glader is no tout. Can assure you of that. Several prossies will tell you he is just a fucking loony.

hunnymuncher

Hes a pure wanker though that's for sure.  :wacko: :scare:

yorkshire123

Guys is the review & prossie valid or not?
The more i read the thread the more i get confused, sorry if I'm missing something vital
Thanks in advance  :hi:

hunnymuncher

Look up mia's gea profile.  Steve steve steve. Lol
Shes a shit punt my mate said. She even forgot the condom with him
She's off on her hols so must be getting pumped all day with jobs passed to her no doubt.
My mate said she's a time wasting fucker doesn't make effort
Perhaps she's better now after practice.
Also mindful with imogen total bollocks. She's a bitch like I said cornbeef on my cock and a dug would do a better job.
Any negative review instantly the wg comes to apologise.
Or mindful was there to defend.
But promoting BB IS a fucking different story all together.
I should have said when I first got pm.
Hoping wee mans not going to get himself to the clinic :vomit: :vomit:

hunnymuncher

No she is AVOID. UNLESS U WANT UR COCK TO FALL OFF.
HES A TOUT OR PIMP.

yorkshire123

HES A TOUT OR PIMP.

:hi:

Tjkooker

The wee mans reviews are always above board to my knowledge. What is in question is what thehun is upto. He is a banned member. Came on with new profile and emailed various new posters telling them this girl does bb. My suspicion is his beloved Mia has fallen out with bobbi. He had tried to sullen bobbi's reputation to ingratiate himself with the rip off skank Mia.

Reads like a dirty soap opera. Nasty people in this game.

hunnymuncher

No bother bud. Its bad crack when they pimps & tout get in here.
Fuck it up for proper punters wanting a decent punt.
Admin should change this to negative before anyone else could catch a dose from the dirty bint.

Tjkooker

I think we should hold off on branding the lass a bare backer based on the word of  a banned member who has a hidden agenda. 
Let's hear what Wee Man has to say first.

Offline kink

I think we should hold off on branding the lass a bare backer based on the word of  a banned member who has a hidden agenda. 

I think TJ may well be correct in that Bobbi is being falsely branded as bare backer. I have seen her twice and had gfe with her, no mention of bb.
However if she is found to be offering bb, i certainly won't be seeing her again.

Wee Man

Strange one. I don't know what's going on. I punted with Bobbi because I saw Mindful's review which was positive so for him to pm guys slating her is a bit suspicious and could do with a bit of explaining. When I saw her she was on with the jacket with no hint of BB. I get the same feeling as TJ that he has had some sort of falling out with her (or the agency) and is trying to get his own back.

All in it's took the shine off what was a great punt!

hunnymuncher

Sorry wee man. But mindful had been stalking my posts my buddies posts. Then pm me about her few weeks ago now.
I wasn't sure what to do.
So posted why would someone recommend BB .
then it was all quiet on the western front for a while. She was n/a for while
then back again  a review on her profile .
now working  every day.
The unfortunates who do not know of this forum.  She looks a cracker.
Probably warned to  more than likely pmd you as he knows that you are an A level fan *ava*
Told the lass to behave.  He was far from slating her wee man
but promoting her saying up for anything a right dirty into bareback pussy arse suck u dry etc.
I can copy & paste the pm mate.

hunnymuncher

I think TJ may well be correct in that Bobbi is being falsely branded as bare backer. I have seen her twice and had gfe with her, no mention of bb.
However if she is found to be offering bb, i certainly won't be seeing her again.

oh kink you know fine well he was not slating her. do You remember the pm u sent me? Lol
Worried saying I hope you did not mean me with the dubious poster  remark?  He was promoting her.

hunnymuncher

Bobbi seems to be up for anything even bareback.
I didn’t go that far but she bent over in doggy style and let me rub my dick inside her pussy and on her ass without a condom. She was happy to let me put my dick on her pussy at anytime. Mindfuls msg after I mentioned about becoming more adventurous.  As had few buddies.

Thanks hunny for the hands ups. I actually got PM from mindful as well about bobbi, she does this extra thingy. But definitely I am not going for bareback.

may I ask what's about Bobbi?

Is because the PM that says she might allow for bareback (which makes her a potential health risk for punters), or there is other thing? Because I was about to book her.

Hi JD
Why am I being targeted as a dubious poster?
There are too many on here that do not allow fairly new posters to have a voice. Especially if they do not like the girls being reviewed.

Also you PMed me re Bobbi, and replied looking for further details. Your message on the Dubious Poster thread does not make sense.

See my point. 

xr888

Just came back from drink and found lots of unread posts. LOL

Lol. Had a sneaky suspicion that was thehun. All posts about gea.

I only think the style is a bit familiar, never thought it would be thehun...

Look up mia's gea profile.  Steve steve steve. Lol
Shes a shit punt my mate said. She even forgot the condom with him

Speaking of Mia, I notice that she was removed from GEA site.

The wee mans reviews are always above board to my knowledge. What is in question is what thehun is upto. He is a banned member. Came on with new profile and emailed various new posters telling them this girl does bb. My suspicion is his beloved Mia has fallen out with bobbi. He had tried to sullen bobbi's reputation to ingratiate himself with the rip off skank Mia.
Reads like a dirty soap opera. Nasty people in this game.

So I start to wonder whether if we are in some sort of trick or even "plot" now...

According to the pm, it says "she was quite happy for punter to rub the dick against her clit and around her pussy and  was happy sit on top of the dick"

Now the poster turned out to be hun10, I don't know if this is true or false.

hunnymuncher

I did not reveal any of my fellow members names so if the formatting is not correct that's why.

hunnymuncher

No mia has been a busy little girl. She is apparently on holiday.

James999

No bother bud. Its bad crack when they pimps & tout get in here.

You seem to think everyone (except you) is a Pimp  :dash:

hunnymuncher

James9999999 got a lot to say but never a real contribution
you are just jealous or gutted mate we spotted it before you did  ;) :P

James999

James9999999 got a lot to say

Why change the subject? I simply asked why you think everyone is a pimp  :scare:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
HES A TOUT OR PIMP.

Have you actually seen her and been offered bareback?  if not SHUT UP!!!.  All you have posted is that someone PMd you she might be up for it and then talk about your 'mates' saying she is shit etc etc.

If you have no experience of this girl and only gossip from someone who has proven to have some sort of agenda, hence being banned and rejoining in a fake name you really should not be shouting about it.  The banned member was a prick and full of shit the first time around so why on earth would you believe him let alone keep posting it over and over and over and so on

How old are you?  Most adults would not be posting rumours let alone in capitals so basically shouting that this girl IS a barebacker and has diseases hence the cock falling off comment.

Perhaps only comment on something you are 100% certain of and by that I mean you have actually met her and been offered the service you are yelling about.

The banned member is not her pimp and it sounds like he is trying very hard to discredit this woman by starting this rumour and hoping some idiot would believe him and start spouting about it.
All you are doing by shouting about an unfounded rumour is helping this guy destroy a girls reputation for no reason what so ever.  If it was actually true do you not think he would have posted about it himself?  He didn't as he knew some gullible idiot would fall for it and do it for him but I doubt even he realised just how much you would scream about it and he must now be sat back rubbing his little hands in glee

hunnymuncher

Why change the subject? I simply asked why you think everyone is a pimp  :scare:
No subject changed you're pist we got there first. Usually you suss them out first  :hi:
Re why I am wary that most are pimps or touts is the whole point. 
Dubious posters. Trying to get the proper punts not passed shit like this mate. Some people do care about getting a good punt. Not a fake pimped to max punt. Although I do understand that you do not care. 

hunnymuncher

Have you actually seen her and been offered bareback?  if not SHUT UP!!!.  All you have posted is that someone PMd you she might be up for it and then talk about your 'mates' saying she is shit etc etc.

If you have no experience of this girl and only gossip from someone who has proven to have some sort of agenda, hence being banned and rejoining in a fake name you really should not be shouting about it.  The banned member was a prick and full of shit the first time around so why on earth would you believe him let alone keep posting it over and over and over and so on

How old are you?  Most adults would not be posting rumours let alone in capitals so basically shouting that this girl IS a barebacker and has diseases hence the cock falling off comment.

Perhaps only comment on something you are 100% certain of and by that I mean you have actually met her and been offered the service you are yelling about.

The banned member is not her pimp and it sounds like he is trying very hard to discredit this woman by starting this rumour and hoping some idiot would believe him and start spouting about it.
All you are doing by shouting about an unfounded rumour is helping this guy destroy a girls reputation for no reason what so ever.  If it was actually true do you not think he would have posted about it himself?  He didn't as he knew some gullible idiot would fall for it and do it for him but I doubt even he realised just how much you would scream about it and he must now be sat back rubbing his little hands in glee

I was warning my fellow bud who received the same pm. Incase it was true.
I have known for weeks but did not mention anything until wee mans review, who I hold in high regard. 
So I did keep my mouth shut until I was sure. Ok Dani.
So shut your trap. Use it to Get to back to what you do best.

James999

No subject changed you're pist we got there first. Usually you suss them out first 

Why would I care, I dont suffer the paranoia or insecurity issues you clearly suffer from  :music:

But seriously making the amount of accusations you make every so often you are going to hit target, just dont delude yourself that other are not already aware  :wacko:

hunnymuncher

Why not look up her review.  On the gce site.
See what you would make of it.
This forum is supposed to be for punters writing the truth darling.
Not being invaded by prossie bumping their gums off at members.
yes good to hear your opinion fair play but get your facts right first Dani.
its not for prossies or pims and touts promoting wgs.
Its supposed to be a place to discuss good bad ugly.
Now I was warni g my fellow buddies in private.
I never named or shamed the tout or prossie at that time.
Until I knew for certain.
Now its sorted best to stay healthy especially if a punter has a wife at home.
So excuse me for doing the sensible thing
Or is BOBBI  one of your friends?

hunnymuncher

Why would I care, I dont suffer the paranoia or insecurity issues you clearly suffer from
Yes I do like a clean bill of health so do many others I believe.
You dont care because you don't review or probably even have a job.  Sitting alone behind a keyboard trolling with jezza kyle and just your mistress palmela for company.
You seem the guy with the sad life mate. :)  :cool: :cool:

hunnymuncher

You want a banter go for it I am game.
I have some REAL work to do instead of sitting next to a computer on a forum for punters getting your kicks from being a loud mouth behind a screen. What james did the girls not like you at school.
Is there something you want to share.
Mummy not love you enough or daddy love you too much? 
Is this the reason for all your anger  :angry: :diablo:  :cool:

Offline Johny Stone

Why not look up her review.  On the gce site.
See what you would make of it.
This forum is supposed to be for punters writing the truth darling.
Not being invaded by prossie bumping their gums off at members.
yes good to hear your opinion fair play but get your facts right first Dani.
its not for prossies or pims and touts promoting wgs.
Its supposed to be a place to discuss good bad ugly.
Now I was warni g my fellow buddies in private.
I never named or shamed the tout or prossie at that time.
Until I knew for certain.
Now its sorted best to stay healthy especially if a punter has a wife at home.
So excuse me for doing the sensible thing
Or is BOBBI  one of your friends?

You don't know for certain, just heard a mate, doesn't make it true.

and darling is used by females as far as I know

hunnymuncher

Tick tock tick tock... work son.
back on at 9 bud. Then we can sort this you can have a good old proper banter with a real Scottish boy.

hunnymuncher

Thought id be more polite be a gent rather than say munter :)
your picture says a lot about you :crazy:.

hunnymuncher

well said, a boy  :lol:

Apologies I thought it was a reply from dani with the pounded fanny. I have a job where I have to be polite nice well spoken.
 But I am a proper Scottish cunt
  But munters like that jumping on me ill let my nasty cunt side out to play.
Aye I am a real scots boy.  Come up see for yourself mate

« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 05:02:16 pm by hunnymuncher »

hunnymuncher

1979 work it out. If you have the skills to do it.

hunnymuncher

Read the whole fucking thread.
Fuck it. You do your real buddies a favour then you're slated by some munter and a saddo with nothing better to do with his time.
J.D
To real buds glad its sorted.

Offline Johny Stone

you are far too agressive to be here with us.
I think you try to cover something with that agressivity of yours.

hunnymuncher

You are a pussy is danni one of your girls ?
Aggressive no seen what scots boy aggression is mate.
Go back to your own region.
You want to banter and try rip me down well you will get same back.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 05:04:53 pm by hunnymuncher »

vorian

1979 work it out. If you have the skills to do it.

I don't get that reference at all. :unknown:

hunnymuncher

I don't get that reference at all. :unknown:

Vorian you know I have a lot of  respect for you and your advice.
And shall see you perhaps September if offer still there.
Very bad day today
he called me a boy I said 79 work it out.
Apologies to the people I respect.
Time to call  it a day. 
I am a twat at times but at least I can admit it
apologises  :hi: