Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bobbi of GEA  (Read 7586 times)

vorian

Vorian you know I have a lot of  respect for you and your advice.
And shall see you perhaps September if offer still there.
Very bad day today
he called me a boy I said 79 work it out.
Apologies to the people I respect.
Time to call  it a day. 
I am a twat at times but at least I can admit it
apologises  :hi:

Right I see, relating to age, get it now.

hunnymuncher

Apologies again vorian.  :hi: just not good day for wind up merchants not from my region. No offence. I class you as a well respectful informative friend.

Tjkooker

Oi munched. Take some time out. Book a holiday and get away from home for a while. I really think you need to chill. Your post are all over the place and just ramblings. I really think you might be a bit emotionally soft for this game.

xr888

just not good day for wind up merchants not from my region. No offence. I class you as a well respectful informative friend.

Hi JD, are you okay? I tried to reply your message but the system keep saying error.

Offline valdishere

Been following this past few days and now read this thread through again TWICE.

HM take TJ’s advice and have a break. I have noticed you do have a lot to say on most threads that you contribute to and have often thought you could be another ‘dubious poster’
An old but true saying is “guys that always talk about it are usually rarely doing it”

You say you have mates/buddies/ friends on here who you PM and seem to get all the inside info on pro$$ies but can’t name names.
You even state you hope to meet Vorian a prolific poster and respected member later in year and also disrespect others, e.g. Dani is a respected WG who has contributed for a long time on UKP.

Hey maybe you should invite and arrange a meeting for all us local UKP members with your pals and the good WG’s you seem to know about, possibly  ‘Glasgow’s Got Talent’ or ‘The SEX Factor’

Silence is Golden however your posts can be PISH (Golden showers) that we can all do without or at least a break for a wee while!

James999

You even state you hope to meet Vorian a prolific poster (and respected member) later in year and also disrespect others, e.g. Dani is a respected WG who has contributed for a long time on UKP.

Dorain is a prolific poster of mindless shit, and is NOT a "respected member" hope that clears that up  :hi:

vorian

Dorain is a prolific poster of mindless shit, and is NOT a "respected member" hope that clears that up  :hi:

Cheers James,  I thought you might be willing to point that out. :hi: ;)

Offline valdishere

With 13,000 posts between you both I guess its to be expected that some level of 'shit' is inevitable!

vorian

With 13,000 posts between you both I guess its to be expected that some level of 'shit' is inevitable!

Of that I have no doubt.  :)

OldAdmin

Hi JD, are you okay? I tried to reply your message but the system keep saying error.

Given his unusual recent behaviour I've dropped his account into restricted state so he won't have PM facility and his posts will need approval before being published. Will stay so until he calms down.

Offline auldie63

FFS can we get back to the topic.  :scare:
Wee man posts a review for this WG and nowhere mentions BB and seems happy with what he got.
Along comes HM and blasts the girl as being walking bloody russian roulette, seemingly based on what a wanker,who is found to be bent and gets banned, PMs him. Seems this cunt was simply slagging every WG he had no contact with for some reason.
So I am confused, has anyone on here actually been to this girl and been offered BB, or was Mindful making the cannonballs and getting HM to fire them?
Had given consideration to this girl but ruled it out the minute BB came up. I have enough health problems to do me without pushing my luck with fuck knows what. :crazy:

xr888

FFS can we get back to the topic.  :scare:
Wee man posts a review for this WG and nowhere mentions BB and seems happy with what he got.
Along comes HM and blasts the girl as being walking bloody russian roulette, seemingly based on what a wanker,who is found to be bent and gets banned, PMs him. Seems this cunt was simply slagging every WG he had no contact with for some reason.
So I am confused, has anyone on here actually been to this girl and been offered BB, or was Mindful making the cannonballs and getting HM to fire them?
Had given consideration to this girl but ruled it out the minute BB came up. I have enough health problems to do me without pushing my luck with fuck knows what. :crazy:

I don't know if Mindful (back then nobody knew he is thehun10...) sent other users with further contents or more PMs. The PMs I received are

"seems to be up for anything even bareback"

because

"let me rub my dick inside her pussy and on her ass without a condom. She was happy to let me put my dick on her pussy at anytime. "

and

"she was quite happy for me rub my dick against her clit and around her pussy."

(all directly quoted from PMs)

So I was freak out.

However, it turned out Mindful is theHun, who broke his credit with these:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24400.msg356510#msg356510
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24400.msg356532#msg356532
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24400.msg356626#msg356626
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24400.msg356802#msg356802

And he PM me Ava is not so good and he don't like her before he changed his mind 8 days later. I PMed him to ask why he changed his mind, but he never replies.

So now I am totally confused by him. :-(
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 08:07:02 pm by xr888 »

Wee Man

Thanks auldie for trying to get the thread back on track.

Like you I'd be interested to hear from any other punter who has seen Bobbi and hear what their experience was. There must be some others on hear who have seen her! So far the only mention of BB is from a dubious PM and not from anyone who has punted with her.

Offline tazman1002001

Fuck this shit......it's like the school playground......I'm sticking with my Mills and Boons approach :lol:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

hunnymuncher

Been following this past few days and now read this thread through again TWICE.

HM take TJ’s advice and have a break. I have noticed you do have a lot to say on most threads that you contribute to and have often thought you could be another ‘dubious poster’
An old but true saying is “guys that always talk about it are usually rarely doing it”
I didn't name their names out of respect for their privacy. 
I believe in respect. 
I listed each msg I received back exactly as it was written to me. Without the name.
I have seen a Good few wgs now.
I have either reviewed or attached to other bits if I can't be arsed to type out or get the time to do it properly.
 Which Is more a contribution  than some other members. Is it not?
yes I agree i do need to chillax as the kids would say. Too much shit going on in my personal life with my ex and boys.
Reason I am so fucked off with scummy pimps or prossies invading is I am a health nut. For certain reasons.
Yes time out is needed.
I appreciate the people who have saw my head fucking and need time out.

J.D
You say you have mates/buddies/ friends on here who you PM and seem to get all the inside info on pro$$ies but can’t name names.
You even state you hope to meet Vorian a prolific poster and respected member later in year and also disrespect others, e.g. Dani is a respected WG who has contributed for a long time on UKP.
Vorian an I have discussed certain things nowt to do with anyone else.
Hey maybe you should invite and arrange a meeting for all us local UKP members with your pals and the good WG’s you seem to know about, possibly  ‘Glasgow’s Got Talent’ or ‘The SEX Factor’

Silence is Golden however your posts can be PISH (Golden showers) that we can all do without or at least a break for a wee while!

some of my posts late night I am pished mate. Ill admit it.
Going through a lot personally. 
There is some mistakes in what you have read.

good idea for the meet up. Whos up for it?  :drinks: :drinks:

hunnymuncher

I don't know if Mindful (back then nobody knew he is thehun10...) sent other users with further contents or more PMs. The PMs I received are

"seems to be up for anything even bareback"

because

"let me rub my dick inside her pussy and on her ass without a condom. She was happy to let me put my dick on her pussy at anytime. "

and

"she was quite happy for me rub my dick against her clit and around her pussy."

(all directly quoted from PMs)

So I was freak out.

However, it turned out Mindful is theHun, who broke his credit with these:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24400.msg356510#msg356510
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24400.msg356532#msg356532
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24400.msg356626#msg356626
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24400.msg356802#msg356802

And he PM me Ava is not so good and he don't like her before he changed his mind 8 days later. I PMed him to ask why he changed his mind, but he never replies.

So now I am totally confused by him. :-(

Thank u for backing me up mate. J.D

Offline valdishere

HM or JD No particular offense intended just thought from reading your recent posts the advice TJ gave was appropriate and sorry to make some additional fun given the shit being exposed in this thread.

we all go through bad times in our lives and reading between the lines in your last post on this thread I know what you may be going through. Believe me seeing WG's is no solution as the majority are just vultures who may take advantage of any venerability to make some cash from you.

Take chill time to relax and reflect on what's really important in your life.
After all punting is only a sexual outlet for most guys for a bit of fun with obvious risks associated.

All the Best 

hunnymuncher

HM or JD No particular offense intended just thought from reading your recent posts the advice TJ gave was appropriate and sorry to make some additional fun given the shit being exposed in this thread.

we all go through bad times in our lives and reading between the lines in your last post on this thread I know what you may be going through. Believe me seeing WG's is no solution as the majority are just vultures who may take advantage of any venerability to make some cash from you.

Take chill time to relax and reflect on what's really important in your life.
After all punting is only a sexual outlet for most guys for a bit of fun with obvious risks associated.

All the Best
Appreciate mate. Yes you and TJ  vorian everyone of my buds who have pmd me now its working again.

It's ok. Im working extremely hard at present. Loneliness is a fcker Stella is my best girl at night.
But I am only punting until I feel ready for a relationship with a nice lass.
I hold my hands up i've been a right tit and a left for good measure.
My best friend advised me to punt, I didn't want to go to a club/pub pull have that awkward moment in morning oh sorry hun but all the bollox I said last night was so I could fuck you as my ball were about to explode.  Can you kindly f off.
Type in Google Gea gce comes up my mate said try agency first.
Then become a member on this as it will give you all the information you need to wade through the good bad ugly punts and have a banter.

What I didn't like was the people who are jumping on what I say who don't contribute.  It riles me up so I get nasy especially if I have a drink in me.
I also do not like pimps like hun mindful and a few others  promoting their new girls. As soon as I mentioned with a buddie darth about becoming more adventurous boom darth and I received same msg about bobbi.
Now she is now a very busy girl as is mia. Who we all know is a terrible punt. He I suspect is agencies tout 

The lass I was happy seeing is the only quality genuine classy working girl they have but I feel a certain call handler may not like the fact she has so many good reviews on her and on her profile.  Ive called a few times either been told N/A  or pushed sorry recommend to try another girl. Which was lies as i knew she sees max of 3 ppl in a week if she is lucky.  She's not even brunette.
I was more than happy with what I had. Only other girls I went with were ones Sammi recommend to me. Rae & ava. Cameron and imogen were pushed on me.
look at their turn over rate. Quality has left to go solo eg. Danielle.

I apologise to Dani for being a rude bastard but it was not a good day. Yes no excuse but it was written to me without knowing that I knew all the facts begin it for weeks.

I will take a break for a bit. Supposedly will be getting my boys this weekend  so planning something special. 
 :yahoo:

J.D

Offline Taggart

Reading all this shit almost makes one want to go and end it all.

What most of us want to know is whether it's Bobbi the Barebacker or not.  It's not rocket science, but seems some want to pen a chapter for War & Peace as part of the process.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 04:18:41 pm by Taggart »

Offline auldie63

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :hi:
Reading all this shit almost makes one want to go and end it all.

What most of us want to know is whether it's Bobbi the Barebacker or not.  It's not rocket science, but seems some want to pen a chapter for War & Peace as part of the process.

hunnymuncher

Why not just try her out for yourself.  Bear in mind that it was her pimp who pd everyone I knew on here. Now bear in mind it was Her pimp banned twice now who pm promoting her extra services to one buddie who had mentioned on a thread publicly hed particularly would enjoy BB (but not with a prossie he said to me). The pimp Who could see the fuss on her regarding her,  may have been told to behave.
But try for out for yourselves. Owo is the reason I discussed with my buds privately to avoid.
Look through all mindfuls posts. 

JB1969

Just because a prossie allows you to rub deliberately or by accident your cock around her pussy or her arse does not make her a Barebacker, for fuck sake not everybody is a walking std.  Who cares if she offers bareback as long as you choose not to participate you will have nothing to worry about.

Speculations like this can end the poor girls working reputation and from what I have heard their pimp keeps a close eye on this forum and a few have already lost their jobs with GEA due to them advertising on AW and us pointing that fact out.

James999

few have already lost their jobs with GEA due to them advertising on AW

Perhaps they should check their contracts and consider taking th ematter up with ACAS  :hi:

James999

JB1969

Have to say am suspicious about someone after they DM'd me regarding the girls from GEA who also advertise on AW, so tell me are you perhaps the infamous GEA pimp?

hunnymuncher

Perhaps they should check their contracts and consider taking th ematter up with ACAS  :hi:

Pmsfl yes I wonder if condoms lube and dildos can be tax deductible. I'm more than positive they will have all their paper work ready for the inspectors.  Trading profit and loss account would be interesting reading. 

hunnymuncher

Good, you were acting like a "front bottom"

:hi:

Yes I sure was james.  :(  again apologies for being such a knobjockie.  :hi:

James999

Yes I sure was james.  :(  again apologies for being such a knobjockie. 

:hi:

xr888

Have to say am suspicious about someone after they DM'd me regarding the girls from GEA who also advertise on AW, so tell me are you perhaps the infamous GEA pimp?
I am the one who PMed JB because I prefer girls used to work in an agency so I can check if there is any review on UKP. I used PM as I thought those info is sensitive and better not to be seen in public as we know pimps also access UKP.

Sword

Saw her a couple of times.  Never any suggestion of BB.  What i did get on both occasions was a very pretty girl with a sexy body who provided a very good service including OWO, CIM and great shagging in various positions. 

Wee Man

I've paid another visit to Bobbi and there was no mention of BB. I asked if she was ever asked about it by other punters and she said she wouldn't entertain anyone who was in to that. Looks like she has just been getting bad-mouthed for no reason.

The session itself was a continuation of the last with plenty of OWO, deep throat, fantastic anal (covered) and finishing off with a delightful pearl necklace!