Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara_Maxx - Edinburgh  (Read 3366 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5619033) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6807636) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Firetruck30

External Link/Members Only
This booking took place last week.
Comms were good and I made a half hour appointment by txt for the following  day.Lara has another job but always helpful  to accommodate you.
Cost for the half hour was £90.00
The location is at Crewe toll area of Edinburgh.Its a flat off a busy main road with plenty parking but some permit parking in afternoons.
On arrival lara welcomed me from behind the door.
Into her cosy warm bedroom and we exchanged paper work and she offered me a soft drink.
Lara was dressed in a lace top and suspenders as requested.She has nice long blonde hair,nice face with not to much make up and a stunning body.
I lay on the bed and she got to work firstly with a lipstick bj I had request. She was amazing and took most of me in her mouth.Time to put the bag on and she climbed on top and had a great rhythm.We then stood at her dressing table and she took me from behind with her watching me over her shoulder.She asked me not to cum but turned me round and took the bag off and pleaded for cim with her fresh painted lips..I was in heaven with this finish,she was happy I had caught the back of her throat!We both got cleaned up and had a chat.Defo not a clock watcher.Lara is local lass and easy to chat with.Resonable price with the little add ons of lippie ect.

Offline nike

Seems hot but over my self imposed limit.
I will not book anyone who charges more than £150h.
Shame, as I reckon she would rake it in , if she dropped her hourly price .

Offline Matrix

Seems hot but over my self imposed limit.
I will not book anyone who charges more than £150h.
Shame, as I reckon she would rake it in , if she dropped her hourly price .

She is quite good actually.  Tits are like fucking boulders, however.

Perhaps worth a half hour, if that's within your budget.

Seems to actually enjoy fucking strange men.

Offline weewilly

Tits are like fucking boulders

I take it by that you mean they are fake? Shame I was quite keen in giving her a try until I heard that

Offline Matrix

Offline Tim_10

Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The Monk

Offline nike

She is quite good actually.  Tits are like fucking boulders, however.

Perhaps worth a half hour, if that's within your budget.

Seems to actually enjoy fucking strange men.
It's not the amount of money, I just won't punt anyone who is charging over the hourly rate, that I have set, for myself.
I've got a threesome planned for Friday, if it finally goes ahead.
2 to 3 hrs and they are getting £170 each, including travel costs.
If it goes ahead.😁

Offline Tim_10

It's not the amount of money, I just won't punt anyone who is charging over the hourly rate, that I have set, for myself.
I've got a threesome planned for Friday, if it finally goes ahead.
2 to 3 hrs and they are getting £170 each, including travel costs.
If it goes ahead.😁

£170 for 2-3 hours, that's a bargain mate, are they WGs or sugar babies

Offline nike

£170 for 2-3 hours, that's a bargain mate, are they WGs or sugar babies

Sugar babies and that's £170 each, £340 total.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 10:07:27 am by nike »

Offline Tim_10

Sugar babies and that's £170 each, £340 total.

are they from a dating app ?  would love to know more details on how to hook up such an arrangement
cheers

Offline nike

are they from a dating app ?  would love to know more details on how to hook up such an arrangement
cheers
I have been promised a meet, twice before and they cancelled, with plenty of notice, first time period, second got her covid jab and wasn't feeling great. If this meet goes ahead, I'll provide details. They were on SA.

Offline Matrix