Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: @_Sexyy_Lilly_@ in Coventry  (Read 1742 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5644605) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Boystud23

@_Sexyy_Lilly_@ in Coventry

AW Profile External Link/Members Only

Location: A student accommodation/serviced apartment in Coventry city. Nice and well maintained apartment with a nice & huge bathroom with all toiletries. It looks like a shared accommodation with 2 bedroom and a common toilet.

Looks- Tall at 5'9", Young at 25-26 year old, Long brunette hair, Good looks, Nice slim body (Not petite as mentioned in Advert),Tattoos just below breasts & one on her right bum. Breasts huge at 36 E (silicone implants and scars), Pink medium size aerolae with small nipples which become erect after arousal, Lips are bit rubbery due to enhancements, Legs are long and slim. Prefect smooth skin with no blemishes. Was wearing a negligee and could see huge breasts through them.

Fee £ 60 - 30 mins

Service - Took shower, went straight to bedroom, started cuddling and kissing. FK was OK, but not DFK. Felt the boobs and removed the negligee, started sucking boobs. Fingering ensued along with boob sucking and  fingers went deep. She has a tight pussy, as its difficult to insert the second finger. But with Durex lube it was made easy. Rimming (receiving) allowed but no anal play. Later switched to 69, fingered & tongue fuck continued and once hard she put rubber (Durex) and started WOT. Her oral skills are good with some hand. Later doggy and then missionary. Though she was co-operative all through, definitely not a GFE. Released in bag, she took out condom, wrapped in a kitchen roll to dispose and gave me wet wipes. Since the room was hot she opened the windows and then lay on the bed. Lot of body licking, sucking and fingering in spoon position along with licking her ears, shoulders and nape area of neck. I could feel she was enjoying as I could feel goose bums on her thighs, upper & lower arms. She let me complete all the 30 mins and there was no complain except she didn't allow anal play (thats oK with me). Her pussy was tight, no smell and tastes neutral, You can be a bit rough with her pussy during oral. Boobs has scar marks which was a negative, else huge boobs on a good maintained body. Her navel has marks of piercings. Finished deed, went to take shower, she was cleaning with wet wipes and came wrapped in a towel to clean her privates. Kissed her and left.

Worth - 15 min or 30 min is VFM, Not beyond as she is not much of GFE material. Out in 40 mins with 30 mins action,

Note: The scars on the boobs are not visible in the AW profile photos.

Offline Boystud23

Add: Definitely not a clock watcher and do not rush to climax. Plenty of car parking available near by.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 04:13:01 pm by Boystud23 »

Offline Boystud23

Add: Definitely not a clock watcher and do not rush to climax. Plenty of car parking available
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 04:07:46 pm by Boystud23 »