Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Sami - Tooting Broadway - First Pregnant Punt  (Read 4812 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline rockville

Link - External Link/Members Only

When - Meet took place middle of last week

Where - Flat in a nice estate about 15 minutes walk from Tooting Broadway Tube, no idea about parking

Cost - £90 for 30 minutes (£70 plus £20 extra for watersports)

Meet - Was alerted to this one by another recent review of Sami on here and having never punted a pregnant lass before thought I'd give her a go.
Comms were excellent and dealt with by her as far as I could tell. Texted her about 10am on the day and arranged to meet her for 12:30pm. Provided her address immediately, texted her on arrival I was a bit early so had to wait about 10 mins, she told me which building to go to and texted me the flat number when I was outside.

Photos on the sit are clearly recent and accurate, I think she's very attractive and she is petite, I'm 6 foot 4 and she only came up to my chest, probably 5 foot 2 or so.
Came across as friendly immediately, speaks excellent English so no communication problem.

She was wearing a white slip/negligee on arrival which she soon removed showing off her noticeable bump and nice full tits. She confirmed I wanted 30 mins and WS and paperwork was sorted.
Into the bathroom for the WS, I squeezed into the shower and she stood over me and let go over my chest, cock and in my mouth, a decent amount of piss, would've preferred more but just me being greedy I guess, enjoyed eating out her pissy shaven cunt after. Quick shower and towel off into the bedroom where she provided a good covered blow job, I asked about OWO but she said no, not deep throat/throat fucking but still good, ate her out again which she seem to enjoy.

Onto the fucking, she started in cow girl and rode me enthusiastically while I sucked on her tits, we switched to mish at her request but I didn't feel great doing that position as I'm a hefty bloke and in her condition I didn't feel comfortable looming over her. Switched to reverse cowgirl and she rode me hard again, I reached own to rub her arsehole until I shot into the bag, before getting her to sit on my face for a bit.

Chatted with her after while recovering, again came across as very nice and quite "sweet" just chatting (yeah I know that makes me sound soppy as arseholes).
She said she's 27 and is between 6 and 7 months pregnant, this will be her third kid all by different dads (Swiss bloke, English bloke and Polish bloke), her last kid is only 10 months old so she didn't hang around getting pregnant again.

She mentioned feeling "fat" and that her non-pregnant weight is usually around 42kg which is 6.5 stone...I'd imagine she'd be a lot of fun to fuck while not pregnant. She told me she's her for three weeks, so probably around for another 10/12 days.

Verdict - Definite positive, enjoyed the whole experience and she's seems nice/genuine. If time allows I'd consider going to see her again.

**That turned out longer than it was meant to be, sorry**

Offline another381

Great review, thanks for sharing. The timeline matches my memory too, i'm sure I saw her last year and was surprised to see she was pregnant again.
Didn't review then but might go see her before she leaves and do one this time.

Offline Tomcat

OP was her pee dark in colour with strong smell or clean clear like warm water? I've asked for WS from other SPs and made it clear to them to get rid of morning pee which tends to be dark in colour and a strong smell and go for a pee couples times them drink water, this way I've  had clean clear tasteless pee which is bearable for me.

Offline rockville

OP was her pee dark in colour with strong smell or clean clear like warm water? I've asked for WS from other SPs and made it clear to them to get rid of morning pee which tends to be dark in colour and a strong smell and go for a pee couples times them drink water, this way I've  had clean clear tasteless pee which is bearable for me.

It certainly wasn't dark morning pee but it wasn't completely tasteless either, I'd happily taste it again.

Offline Garyhart

Link - External Link/Members Only

When - Meet took place middle of last week

Where - Flat in a nice estate about 15 minutes walk from Tooting Broadway Tube, no idea about parking

Cost - £90 for 30 minutes (£70 plus £20 extra for watersports)

Meet - Was alerted to this one by another recent review of Sami on here and having never punted a pregnant lass before thought I'd give her a go.
Comms were excellent and dealt with by her as far as I could tell. Texted her about 10am on the day and arranged to meet her for 12:30pm. Provided her address immediately, texted her on arrival I was a bit early so had to wait about 10 mins, she told me which building to go to and texted me the flat number when I was outside.

Photos on the sit are clearly recent and accurate, I think she's very attractive and she is petite, I'm 6 foot 4 and she only came up to my chest, probably 5 foot 2 or so.
Came across as friendly immediately, speaks excellent English so no communication problem.

She was wearing a white slip/negligee on arrival which she soon removed showing off her noticeable bump and nice full tits. She confirmed I wanted 30 mins and WS and paperwork was sorted.
Into the bathroom for the WS, I squeezed into the shower and she stood over me and let go over my chest, cock and in my mouth, a decent amount of piss, would've preferred more but just me being greedy I guess, enjoyed eating out her pissy shaven cunt after. Quick shower and towel off into the bedroom where she provided a good covered blow job, I asked about OWO but she said no, not deep throat/throat fucking but still good, ate her out again which she seem to enjoy.

Onto the fucking, she started in cow girl and rode me enthusiastically while I sucked on her tits, we switched to mish at her request but I didn't feel great doing that position as I'm a hefty bloke and in her condition I didn't feel comfortable looming over her. Switched to reverse cowgirl and she rode me hard again, I reached own to rub her arsehole until I shot into the bag, before getting her to sit on my face for a bit.

Chatted with her after while recovering, again came across as very nice and quite "sweet" just chatting (yeah I know that makes me sound soppy as arseholes).
She said she's 27 and is between 6 and 7 months pregnant, this will be her third kid all by different dads (Swiss bloke, English bloke and Polish bloke), her last kid is only 10 months old so she didn't hang around getting pregnant again.

She mentioned feeling "fat" and that her non-pregnant weight is usually around 42kg which is 6.5 stone...I'd imagine she'd be a lot of fun to fuck while not pregnant. She told me she's her for three weeks, so probably around for another 10/12 days.

Verdict - Definite positive, enjoyed the whole experience and she's seems nice/genuine. If time allows I'd consider going to see her again.

**That turned out longer than it was meant to be, sorry**

Are the father of her kids punters, Sergei or normal civvies?

Offline centry

That's a strange question. 👀 🤔
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 02:00:18 pm by centry »

Offline rockville

No idea and didn't really think it was my place to ask her either.

Offline DanHammer95

I took a punt on her last weekend, was awful.  :thumbsdown:

She was holding me back from sticking it in all the way, only got to fuck her dead gently with the first couple of inches. After half an hour I said it was never gonna happen for me and called it time, she gave me 40 sheets back and I went looking for another punt (which just so happened to be the best punt I've ever had with Azra Turkish Delight  :wacko: )

Also I wouldn't have wanted to rub her arse hole seen as she had some Chalfont St. Giles...

Offline Dopedj

She was holding me back from sticking it in all the way, only got to fuck her dead gently with the first couple of inches. After half an hour I said it was never gonna happen for me and called it time, she gave me 40 sheets back and I went looking for another punt (which just so happened to be the best punt I've ever had with Azra Turkish Delight  :wacko: )

Also I wouldn't have wanted to rub her arse hole seen as she had some Chalfont St. Giles...
She’s pregnant,so her body is constantly changing and some women have no issues in having sex while pregnant while seems to find it difficult and uncomfortable especially if she’s further off in months.
 My Ex wife enjoyed sex the entire first pregnancy she couldn’t get enough of it...lol. But the second time not so much. 

Offline rockville

Fair enough, each to their own.
Maybe a separate review might be useful to help others decide.

Offline king tarzan

I give up my bus/train seat to pregnant women..
Simpletto
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Pushn

Damn. I’m still looking to fuck a pregnant woman. It’s on my tick list.

She’s a bit far hit for me though.

Hmmm, I really need to itch this scratch soon.

Offline Deeplove

Simpletto

Feel sorry for her having to punt while expecting but times are tough!

Just couldn't do it myself but everyone has their own fetishes

Offline bst

Simpletto

Top quality humour/comment. I must be the only guy on here who finds Tarzan witty  :lol: :drinks:
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish