Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone see these two?  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Alonsy

I was looking this morning in AW as I have an itch I need to scratch. Has anyone seen these? Can’t find anything on here for them and no feedback on SA.

But are the type I would go for.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only Tho put off by the extra £20 for OWO

Offline tynetunnel

No, is the short answer. The second one I discounted as she doesn’t offer DFK. Even though she is a ROM I would have considered a TOFTT but no kissing means no booking

The first one is very interesting. Oddly though, despite searching countless times for 20 miles around Newcastle, she has never shown in my search results, make of that what you will

Offline FLYING BLUE

I was looking this morning in AW as I have an itch I need to scratch. Has anyone seen these? Can’t find anything on here for them and no feedback on SA.

But are the type I would go for.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only Tho put off by the extra £20 for OWO

1st link - £150 for 3 mins - must be one hell of an itch you need scratching  ;)

2nd link - looks like a typical Rom profile so, I would avoid like the plague :hi:

Offline Alonsy

Yeah I though the second one was a Rom. You’ve confirmed my thoughts.

The first one is a bit weird I agree. Don’t think I’ll be seeing either.

Offline tynetunnel

To be fair the second one clearly states “Romanian” as her nationality so no need for speculation, she is fully upfront about it  :hi:

Offline Alonsy

Offline billybigbollocks888

To be fair the second one clearly states “Romanian” as her nationality so no need for speculation, she is fully upfront about it  :hi:

Maybe worth a £40 pump n dump if she’s as fit as pics ,

Offline Alonsy

She had changed her photos. Not so sure anymore! Might need to wait a bit till lockdown and Premium are back up and running?!?