Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild milf Carla - Birmingham  (Read 3364 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Drew Peacock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After a year off punting, I got the urge too get back in the saddle. Because I wanted a good safe first one back I opted for a 30 min (£50) with Carla.

The meeting was arranged with a few quick texts, and I was on my within the hour.

After being buzzed in Carla greeted me at the door in a nice tight red dress, and gave the impression she remembered me from past meetings.
I handed over the cash and washed my hands while she stashed the cash.

Into the bedroom and started with a kiss and a grope, we both then striped off, and got on the bed. more kissing and fondling. Carla made the move down for owo without asking or being told, after a couple of minutes I asked her too bring her pussy up for some 69, she tasted fresh and clean so no problems there.
Once I felt the stirrings in my balls I got Carla up into CG, and played with her bolt on's while she bounced up and down. I moved to doggy standing at the side of the bed, I at the end I removed the condom and finished with cim.

We had a few minutes left so Carla offered a gentle massage just to end the meeting, after which I cleaned up and left.

At no time did I feel rushed and I had the full 30mins maybe a couple over, for a first punt back I thought it was a good ronseal punt.

Offline ValleyMan73

Sounds like great value!

Is it DFK and does she allow fingering? If yes I'd be tempted to book her when I'm next in Brim.

Offline Drew Peacock

Sounds like great value!

Is it DFK and does she allow fingering? If yes I'd be tempted to book her when I'm next in Brim.

She  does  allow DFK and fingering, I think Carla is one of the best value punts in the area.