Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Courtesan Allegra - Bradford  (Read 2768 times)

Online viper13

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone got info on this one, recently registered and stated age is 44 years

Mixed bag of pics in Gallery, none look recent and most look as though they are quite old.  But a couple look familiar  :unknown:

:hi:

Offline donnybob

From her profile " The way to a true courtesan's heart is to be respectful and flirty. That is what makes me really wet "

That's where I am going wrong. I always offer money

Offline Kool Keef

From her profile " The way to a true courtesan's heart is to be respectful and flirty. That is what makes me really wet "

That's where I am going wrong. I always offer money

:lol:

Offline stevedave

I've been looking at this one, just got no chance of getting to Bradford at the moment.

She has a look of Kathleen Turner about her.

Offline massivejohnson

Allegra Laurier...I suppose it's an original name  :lol: :lol:

Some of those pics in her gallery look like they were taken in the 40s, shame her prices aren't from the same era...

Offline smilealltheway

I’m in Bradford this Thursday and if she is available I TOFTT,

Offline laalfella

Hoping to get to Bradford Thursday or Friday......will be messaging her tomorrow.

Online viper13

I've had comms with her.
She works evenings during the week and weekends are during the day and evenings  :hi:

Offline muffin

Very flirty,50 xtra for bum fun. Evenimgs i cant do..where theres a will!

Offline laalfella

Offline stevedave

Anyone had a dabble with this one yet?

Online viper13

Anyone had a dabble with this one yet?

I was quite interested in this one that's why I created this thread asking the same as you SD

I've had plenty of message with her and she is very flirty and I was tempted until she posted the other photos.
She describes herself as slim, those pics say otherwise  :wacko:
So based on those pics she ain't for me  :hi:

Offline usroads

I've had comms with her - yeah quite flirty.
5' 5" with a 32 chest and G cup tits sounds pretty good to me

Offline yourmatedavey

Finally figured out why this one looks so odd...

She's now added loads of new photos where it's much more obvious what she looks like, I think she looks quite bonny in a bored housewife next door kind of way.

The unusual looking photos are an app or filter that are basically taking a t section of her face and imposing it on a photo... There's clearly a Sharon stone from basic instinct among the hundreds of photos and explains the Kathleen Turner comment above (it's probably an edited pic of Kathleen Turner).

Anyway I'll be looking to meet her, I think her more genuine pics in there are rather attractive... but I think this whole courtesan thing might get in the way of me being fucked or sucked out of my senses.

Offline bitofanovice

Courtesan is all bollocks for an ageing hooker IMO.

Charge more for the same crap service you've always given.

Not that I have any experience of the SP in question, but a refined courtesan whose favourite food is KFC  :lol:

Offline yourmatedavey

A note of caution on this one:

Bareback has appeared on her likes list.

Offline stevedave

A note of caution on this one:

Bareback has appeared on her likes list.

Eeesh, so it has.  Well spotted  :hi:

Online viper13

Glad I stayed away from this one  :vomit:

Offline stevedave

Offline massivejohnson

Just read this field report from her profile, sounds like a nympho but also sounds to me like BB deffo on the cards.....

I was literally dragged inside and she kissed me with lovely soft wet lips, deep French kisses. She couldn't wait to undress me. Seconds later we were on her bed, her sucking expertly on my cock ( guys, you gotta experience this! Her lips are the softest, wettest and warmest you can imagine! Sublime!), with my hand sliding inside her already sodden panties. Her pussy was soooo wet. I rubbed her clit and she said if I carried on she would squirt! So off with her panties and my head was quickly between her stockinged thighs and my mouth on her juicy cunt! She tastes heavenly! Lapping her juicy lips and clit made her even wetter as she flooded my mouth in nectar as she came! Back up for a juicy kiss and my attention was drawn to her fantastic tits which looked incredible bin the sheer black bra. They are large, natural,soft and tanned with gorgeous chewable nipples. Allegra is quiet rightly proud of them! They should have a UNESCO world heritage award....they truly are the 8th wonder of the world! Come on guys, you gotta see these! I sucked, kissed and worshipped these beauties and rubbed baby oil into them too.By now my cock was aching and my balls about to explode, so she straddled me and fucked me cowgirl with those fantastic tits dangling in my face! Oh heaven! Her pussy was soooo wet, so warm and felt like velvet on my cock. Needless to say I didn't last long and we came together very quickly!
She sucked my cock clean and just gently teased me back hard. She really really knows how to suck cock!
Lots more DFK and pussy licking followed. I then pulled her up on all fours and fucked her again. Allegra likes talking naughty, and dirty and soon I was ready to explode in her cunt again. So I pulled out, rimmed her perfect little arsehole and shot my load all over her bum cheeks and puckered rosebud! Perfect!!
Allegra would have happily sucked, fucked and kissed me all day!! She is incredible. She is sexy. She is lovely! So guys, book her....and fuck her...you will have the time of your life with a real princess of passion!!

Offline donnybob

Just read this field report from her profile, sounds like a nympho but also sounds to me like BB deffo on the cards.....

I was literally dragged inside and she kissed me with lovely soft wet lips, deep French kisses. She couldn't wait to undress me. Seconds later we were on her bed, her sucking expertly on my cock ( guys, you gotta experience this! Her lips are the softest, wettest and warmest you can imagine! Sublime!), with my hand sliding inside her already sodden panties. Her pussy was soooo wet. I rubbed her clit and she said if I carried on she would squirt! So off with her panties and my head was quickly between her stockinged thighs and my mouth on her juicy cunt! She tastes heavenly! Lapping her juicy lips and clit made her even wetter as she flooded my mouth in nectar as she came! Back up for a juicy kiss and my attention was drawn to her fantastic tits which looked incredible bin the sheer black bra. They are large, natural,soft and tanned with gorgeous chewable nipples. Allegra is quiet rightly proud of them! They should have a UNESCO world heritage award....they truly are the 8th wonder of the world! Come on guys, you gotta see these! I sucked, kissed and worshipped these beauties and rubbed baby oil into them too.By now my cock was aching and my balls about to explode, so she straddled me and fucked me cowgirl with those fantastic tits dangling in my face! Oh heaven! Her pussy was soooo wet, so warm and felt like velvet on my cock. Needless to say I didn't last long and we came together very quickly!
She sucked my cock clean and just gently teased me back hard. She really really knows how to suck cock!
Lots more DFK and pussy licking followed. I then pulled her up on all fours and fucked her again. Allegra likes talking naughty, and dirty and soon I was ready to explode in her cunt again. So I pulled out, rimmed her perfect little arsehole and shot my load all over her bum cheeks and puckered rosebud! Perfect!!
Allegra would have happily sucked, fucked and kissed me all day!! She is incredible. She is sexy. She is lovely! So guys, book her....and fuck her...you will have the time of your life with a real princess of passion!!

SPs writing their own reviews now? who wpuld have guessed lol

Offline yourmatedavey

Yeah her own profile write-up and the faceswapped pics make me think she's a fantasist.

Would have loved to TOFTT but the appearance of BB nixes that for me. Also she seems to want to see face pics to get a booking.

Offline jonnw16

Yeah her own profile write-up and the faceswapped pics make me think she's a fantasist.

Would have loved to TOFTT but the appearance of BB nixes that for me. Also she seems to want to see face pics to get a booking.
Someone else who has been trying to make sense of the waffle on her profile I see?

Shame about the bareback, off the list she goes.

Offline yourmatedavey

Someone else who has been trying to make sense of the waffle on her profile I see?

Shame about the bareback, off the list she goes.

Absolutely. In her proper pictures (albeit they're mostly filtered to hell but it's better than a photoshop job) she looks like a great little milf and would be right up my street.

But I'm not going on a wild goose chase and paying for the privilege.

Online finn5555

She don’t like people posting on here 😅😅😅

Offline stevedave

She don’t like people posting on here 😅😅😅

I don't think she is referring to UKP, its a barebacker site she is on about.

Reading (or skimming through) her profile again, she does seem absolutely bat shit mental.

Offline munterhunter

The fact she describes herself as "Bradford's Premier Courtesan" sets the scene for the "epic" profile!
The three unlikeliest words to appear in the same sentence
Premier Courtesan & Bradford! She calls herself a "creative writer" but that's pushing the boundaries!

Each to their own taste but personally if I'm looking for literary genius the last place I'd look is a site where prodtitutes advertise their services! She has a high opinion of herself and, if you read the feedback, seems to give a decent service.
She's now advertising bb which would confirm "previous references to her" are accurate. Since all the women we punt with will have barebacked somebody and probably still are going bare if you were dead set on a punt with her I'd recommend quality condoms and caution.
Me?
I got halfway through the profile before the headache began. By the time I struggled to the end any desire to have sex had gone and I settled for a couple of paracetamol and a lie down in a dark room!

Offline Pinza

WTF is that Profile about?  She is just Batshit Crazy.