Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent of Walthamstowe  (Read 4095 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dead Wood

External Link/Members Only

Hello UK punting. Why have I abandoned the PN ship after so many years and a shed load of reviews? Dunno. ‘Change is as good as a rest’ as they say. I do enjoy reading the comments and observations that are often attached to reviews, which you don’t get with PN. Keep it up!

What ‘vessel’ have I chosen to jump ship with? A mysterious pop-up Romanian knocking shop in darkest Tower Hamlets, perhaps? Or a rampant, newbie 19 year-old in Hither Green, with massive knockers and a oral fixation? No – I have jumped ship with ‘Michelle Independent’, who seems pretty well known out there in punterland.  Anyway, I liked the look of Michelle’s boobs and feedback, I was in central London, I had a legitimate errand in Walthamstowe, so I called her up and decided to drive out. Which worked surprisingly well. Park in Tesco – she is a minute away from the exit.

Pros: super friendly, lovely boobs, snogs, sucks cock like a trooper. She seems like a good old-fashioned prostitute, who has lots of regulars, and is good at what she does. I gave her pretty mouth a good fucking, which was sexy.

Neutral: Tricky. Maybe my standards are unfeasibly high – in an ideal world I like my ladies to look 19.  Yes. I am a dirty old man. I would guess michelle is 26.

Cons: a pretty ropey flat. Dreadful shower. One tiny pillow on the bed.

Half way through I made the mistake of responding to a text to my phone. Which was urgent and work related. So there I am, standing over her this lovely young thing, who at that point is stark naked, texting away like mad, desperate to get my cock back inside her. Fool. I cut my losses, came impressively over her boobs and legged it quickly back to work.

Next time I shall turn my phone off…

vt

Hi Phillipo, you'll find that UKP is where it's at with regard to punting forums. Pnet is now moribund, just waiting for someone to put it out of it's misery. You can mention the neutrals and negatives here as well as the positives and won't get a ton of old prossies whinging that you've stolen the food from their kids mouths by telling the unvarnished truth to fellow punters about their sagging bellies and piss-poor attitude.

Just to add, this is Michelle's link in the preferred format:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vorian

Nice review,  what's was the kissing like?

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am amazed that the OP left his phone switched on, no call can be that important.  :crazy:

Offline Dead Wood

hello chaps

1. explain the 'preferred format'? clearly it's not a simple cut and paste. be gentle - computers are not my best friends.

2. snogging was eager and involved lots of tongues.  sweeeeet.

3. my phone - yes, i usually leave it on. punting for me is invariably during 'office hours', and i sneak out of work having told my staff some fake story about something.  But being my own boss means i can pay for all this nonsense, so it's swings and roundabouts...

Offline Jimmyredcab

hello chaps

1. explain the 'preferred format'? clearly it's not a simple cut and paste. be gentle - computers are not my best friends.

Go to the bottom of the girls profile and you will see this --------------

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

Just cut and paste.

Splosh

Michelle is a little outside my usual punting territory but I will make the effort sooner or later because of all the good stuff I've heard about her, had the odd crap punt with Polish women before but by and large they really do seem to deliver.

Yes I agree the rolling review is a better idea as the same positive or negative aspects can be backed up by those who may not have done a review themselves.

Sherbert07

To the OP, Michelle is 22, confirmed a while ago ŵhen she showed her passport to one of the guys on here IIRC..?

And she's Highams Park/Chingford not Walthamstow  :thumbsup: I hope to get around to seeing her very soon

password02

She is a great AW girl - very sweet and also very mature for her young age. She kisses very well and she has great natural tits and a wonderful arse.
Hope to see her again either this week or next - Top girl IMO

Offline Dead Wood

indeed, maybe her maturity slightly threw me.  she's a sweetie. You could probably throw a stick from her bedroom and hit Highams Park railway station, so that is the one to aim for.

Offline Jimmyredcab

indeed, maybe her maturity slightly threw me.  she's a sweetie. You could probably throw a stick from her bedroom and hit Highams Park railway station, so that is the one to aim for.

Welcome to the forum by the way, you are right to abandon pro$$ienet, they are all but finished ----------- not unlike "Friends Reunited".       :hi:

Offline jake9jake9

Shame she doesn't do deepthroat :( How's a bj like, does she give eye contact?

Sherbert07

She is a great AW girl - very sweet and also very mature for her young age. She kisses very well and she has great natural tits and a wonderful arse.
Hope to see her again either this week or next - Top girl IMO

Seconded! Agree with everything you say there. I had the pleasure of seeing Michelle earlier today for an hour. I know it's a cliché but she really is better looking in real life, an absolute stunner  :thumbsup:

Offline herbie007

Good review and glad you had a good time.  :drinks:

She looks gorgeous and sounds like great VFM, Can’t believe I still haven’t seen her.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Seconded! Agree with everything you say there. I had the pleasure of seeing Michelle earlier today for an hour. I know it's a cliché but she really is better looking in real life, an absolute stunner :thumbsup:

Her photos look genuine, no photoshop bollocks.     :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

vorian

Her photos look genuine, no photoshop bollocks.     :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Full Face pictures make a nice change as well.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Full Face pictures make a nice change as well.

The private gallery is worth looking at if anyone is unsure.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: