Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Christina massage gumtree Glasgow  (Read 3585 times)

Offline Watp

One hour £100

Location eastside of city centre

Petite russian girl nice body

Appartment clean and safe

Went into apartment place is pitch dark except for a few candles. Tells me to take shower then come back and lye on bed she's fully nude and goes to work with her fbsm and it's quite good technique. Also tells you to be quiet during massage and doesn't  allow any touching but pretty decent he.

Afterwards offered shower , after that I tried to get a bit of conversation but gut the impression she was rushing me out and looked at my watch and had only been there 45 minutes

So overall I would go with neutral with the fact I was short changed with the time . But not a bad meet by any means

Offline mickey1967

Shame, seems to be a pattern on this site, girl gets a good review followed by one less so shortly after. Maybe she's busy following the positive review and is rushing through clients whilst the going is good.

Offline smithy99927

Bit of a negative experience on this one. Tried to make a booking a few days out. Told to txt on the day, which I did, told not available until about an hour after I had asked for. By the time I had replied to that it became an hour and forty after my original request along with the suggestion that I should book in advance next time - which is exactly what I had originally tried to do. A complete waste of my time and we did not meet.

Offline Joey4141

Bit of a negative experience on this one. Tried to make a booking a few days out. Told to txt on the day, which I did, told not available until about an hour after I had asked for. By the time I had replied to that it became an hour and forty after my original request along with the suggestion that I should book in advance next time - which is exactly what I had originally tried to do. A complete waste of my time and we did not meet.

Same.  I'm more after massage than anything else but intrigued by some that are reviewed - like Layla.  Anyway, I tried to book with this one, and pretty much got screwed around so didn't bother trying to arrange around her schedule.  I was hoping for some more options after relaxation of lockdown but ohwell.