Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: @Sarah_masseuse - Birmingham  (Read 2731 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5427061) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
14 review(s) for Sarah - masseuse (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline grouper

External Link/Members Only

Not really seeing much value in full service atm, dont want to shell out 150+ on a girl i haven't seen before as price doesnt reflect quality. So been branching out in to massage. Saw this lady today.

Price

40 quid for basic rub and and tug.

Looks

Wouldn't say she's unattractive or anything, not my type personally, big boobs, friendly and attractive enough.

Service

Got in, asked to undress, she came in and commenced a handjob, nice technique, teasing and harder wanking, alternated until climax. Got her tits out although knickers stayed on during the tug, allowed touching of boobs. Didnt feel too rushed.

Opinion

I guess its maybe a bit pricey for a basic handjob and you might be able to find cheaper elsewhere. And a few full service girls might do OWO in their quicky rate.

But can't say I left unhappy or feeling ripped off, so it's a positive. Got what I expected.

Offline l1mpd1ck

From the profile she's a tourer.  Where did you see her?

Offline grouper