Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage shop - Hadleigh Benfleet Essex  (Read 8484 times)

Offline Magner

External Link/Members Only

I have visited this massage shop over 10 times, currently closed due to lockdown. It is located on a busy main road so not discrete if you live in the local area. They do have an alleyway by the side of the shop and they are happy to let you in and leave via the rear door that goes onto the alleyway. The rooms are fairly small with a massage table and chair in the corner, they play relaxing music in the background and does have a small shower room you can use. I always pay £30 for a half hour massage and £20 extra for a happy ending. To start with the first 4 or 5 times I went it was always a different girl, always a good experience and no complaints. It seems they changed this to one particular lady as every time after I visited it was always the same lady on her own. I will review her as she seems to be the one and only worker their now.

She is an oriental lady aged about 45-50 and size 14/16 I would guess, not the most attractive but very pleasant, good English and provides a good service. I lay on my front to start and she asks wether you want a firm, medium or soft massage. I ask for a hard massage which she gives very well, she is strong and very firm which is the type of massage I like. The usual back, arms, hands, neck and head is great and when she gets to your legs there are plenty of ball and asshole strokes and rubs to get you in the mood. She then asks you to turn over and after massaging the front of your body asks if you want a happy ending. She offers £20 for handjob or £40 for topless handjob, I always just opt for the £20. She does give a very good handjob as it firm and she does stroke your ass and balls at points. She does like to talk dirty at points saying likes like ‘I want to fuck you’ etc etc. I have never asked or taken this further as just presume she says this to turn you on and get you off. After the inevitable happens and i cum all over her hands she continues to slowly and gently wank your cock to make sure your finished, I like this as many places just stop as soon as you cum. She then cleans you up, get dressed and leave. I always liked the massage shop as although it is not the best premises and the lady is not the most attractive she gives good service and I always feel like I have had a quality massage as well as a happy ending.

I will continue to pop in when they re open.

Offline sparkus

Any reason why you've not tried topless just to see them for a change or are they visibly too saggy?

Offline Magner

Looks wise she doesn’t do anything for me at all so thought it would be a waste of £20.

Offline MarkS69

Thanks Magner. I've not tried this place, but I do really enjoy a nice massage so I've put it on my hit list for when I've had both my Covid jabs. For some reason there's something about a massage and those teasing touches that turns me on so much more than just a normal punt. I suspect I'll blow a hole in her ceiling when she makes me cum, as I've been on bread and water for far too long...  :drinks:

Offline fatboy

Bloody hell Magner, you are a busy boy, who haven't you shagged ?
Is this at the bottom of Bread and Cheese Hill ?
Cheers, FB

Offline Magner

Bloody hell Magner, you are a busy boy, who haven't you shagged ?
Is this at the bottom of Bread and Cheese Hill ?
Cheers, FB

Hi fatboy, no this one is on the London Road in Hadleigh just past Lidl on the same side of the road as if you going towards Leigh and in the same parade of shops as KAT master locksmiths.

I have seen quite a lot of wg in the last four years since I started punting. So many are not active or working anymore so I can’t put a review. I have seen Annabelle in Southend in the house By The Range a few times and see you have reviewed her in the past, she was an enthusiastic lady! Wonder if she will come back?

Offline fatboy

Magner, thanks for that, I go past there regularly so will keep an eye out for them re-opening.
Ahhh, Annabelle a top punt, don't think she will be back.
There was another there for a while with Annabelle who disappeared
Replaced by Ella, another top punt who went 'on holiday' last summer and has yet to return.
She did tell me that she has a son in Spain so maybe trapped out there due to lockdowns.
The throne is now occupied by Liana, a more mature lady who was enthusiastic when I visited.
But then I seem to have that way with the ladies haha.
All Lithuanian, suspect the show is being run by someone else possibly male.
All the profiles have been  written the same way.
The photos are regularly updated and rather surprisingly the girls are the ones in the photos.
Cheers, FB.