Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Incall vs Outcall  (Read 336 times)

Offline Elwaz74

Not sure whether this topic has been covered before? Not done any punting since last March mainly because I prefer the SP to visit me in my hotel room. I did a few in-calls in my early days and had some uncomfortable encounters not with the SP as I am very selective but accommodation, other punters and not being certain who else is present in the property.

Do punters who exclusively go for in-call do so because of the low cost or convenience. Any hairy moments with in-calls?

Offline JonasG

The chances are slim of anything bad occuring for an in-call tbh, slim enough not to worry about imo. An outcall just sounds like an absolute faff to me especially when percentage wise, in-calls are safe.

I've been on God knows how many punts and nothing ever at all has made me feel apprehensive.

Just make sure you are cautious though in the sense you just take cash, keys and a shit punting phone with you and if you drive don't park too close to the place. So if something does happen, you don't have anything of note on you.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 12:04:29 am by JonasG »

Offline Wood2017

If i had endless time on my hand and much greater finances then it would be outcall every time for me. Find and book a nice, smart location, get the thrill and convenience of the girl turning up at your door with no worry about bumping into someone you may know en route. Then when the booking is over there's no need to rush out & worry about leaving anything behind, you can simply settle down with a beer or a glass or wine etc.

As it is though for convenience i'd say 90% of all my bookings to date have been incalls.

Edit - I was typing my response before the last post was made. It's interesting how we view it so differently regarding incall vs outcall JonasG but then as ever i suppose its different horses for different courses  :thumbsup: :D
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 11:58:43 pm by Wood2017 »

Offline JonasG

It's just different mentalities really! You obviously like to take it easy etc. So an outcall is better for a more relaxed session I guess.

While all my punts are 30 minutes, so I like to turn up, have a good round of sex and go back to work etc.