Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: luscious leahxxx - Preston  (Read 2239 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5124704) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tr!gger

Contacted Leah the night before and asked whether she was working the following day. Arranged an appointment for 10am and was given postcode. Arrived about 15 minutes before and text to say 'parked up and let me know when you are ready.' She text back a few minutes later "sorry I have to cancel' .

We all know shit happens and there's a chance it's a genuine last minute situation but there's a chance it was just bad form ... who knows?

She has favourable reviews on here so I must have just been unlucky.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Captain caveman 69

I dont move unless ive had a confirmation txt which i send usually 2 hours before the meet.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sorry to hear she cancelled, it's a real piss off especially after you have travelled to the venue only to be left sucking your thumb though I guess marginally better than radio silence but the end result is the same  :mad:

I'm guess she didn't give you any reason for cancelling in which case that's also annoying but I wonder if she just cancelled you or the whole day, what I mean is if someone cancels the whole day due to illness then it's understandable but cancelling just the 1st appointment for no good reason isn't.

Looking at her profile she did log in at 17.14 yesterday and it still shows her as working in PR1 yesterday with no mention of change of plans etc so i'm guessing she still worked.
Perhaps she was running late but you could have also been bumped for a regular or someone who wanted a longer booking etc, either way a deserved Negative

Offline photoclicker

How do you find what time somone logs in on adultwork

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Put them on your HL, and then it shows the exact time they've last logged in and modified their profile. In full AW page that is. Don't know about app or mobile.

Offline Bustydusty

I dont move unless ive had a confirmation txt which i send usually 2 hours before the meet.
Same no confirmation on the day don’t go - she used to be on my hl and isn’t now but I can’t actually remember why I took her off (getting old :dash:)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 10:15:53 am by Bustydusty »

Offline Asianfcuker

Put them on your HL, and then it shows the exact time they've last logged in and modified their profile. In full AW page that is. Don't know about app or mobile.
Do you happen to know if it depends on the browser your using as it doesn't show up on Firefox ?

Af

Offline bolster3

Not quite this, but to find out when they update anything on their profile.
Click on emails and bookings  and it shows when people on your H/L updated pictures, videos etc.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 01:06:40 pm by bolster3 »

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Do you happen to know if it depends on the browser your using as it doesn't show up on Firefox ?

Af

When you're logged in to your AW account, click on Search, and then click on My Hot Lists, it should come up as text only page, without pictures, that shows their name, last log in and last updated date. Does not show what's been updated and AW recently removed the green light feature that showed if they were available today from that particular page, which is a bit annoying. Hope this helps. It should be the same on all browsers