Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh happy ending massage  (Read 5878 times)

Offline Roodboy867

Hey all. I'm going to be in the EH1 area this week and wondered if anybody has any good suggestions for happy ending massage. Asian or otherwise.

Offline Roodboy867

Well you are all a helpful bunch. Over 200 views and not a single response. I now wait the slagging off for criticising for stating the truth.

Offline jambogaz

Know what you mean my friend, a lot of threads can be like that...

Here's some info.  Not tried her myself but seems to be the masseuse of choice for many in Edinburgh.  Some ass in her profile pics!   :rose:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hope you have a good one, remember the review...

Online gorgie tony

The problem is you take time to recommend girls then no one ever comes back and says that they actually had a booking.

I've lost track of the no. of posts about 'going to be in....' recently.

Also it can be easier if people have at least done some research themselves and asked for more info on x.

Go to External Link/Members Only

Select female (or male - depending upon your type!)
Select Region: Scotland
Select County/Area: Edinburgh
Enter Specific Words: massage or happy ending

Click 'search'

I can't recommend anyone as I'm not looking for the services that you're after.

Tjkooker

Well you are all a helpful bunch. Over 200 views and not a single response. I now wait the slagging off for criticising for stating the truth.

Well surely you won't criticise me for calling you a lazy cunt.

Online gorgie tony

You could post the 1st review of Thai Massage Therapies now open in Gorgie, 169 Gorgie Road, are they legit or not?

Offline Roodboy867

Well surely you won't criticise me for calling you a lazy cunt.

Well I will, I have been looking but also thought someone may have a good punt also they could suggest that I could consider. I'm not after a personal shopper. It is a forum after all. So ram your comment you friendly chap.

Offline Roodboy867

To all the others who have been more constructive, cheers guys.

Tjkooker

A lazy cunt who who throws his toys out the pram. No doubt you will post a review, only if we shame you into it though. Maybe I'm wrong but your approach won't endear you to any regulars here.

Offline Roodboy867

So I only post reviews if shamed into it? I'm only in the area for a few days. I thought someone with some more experience in the area may have a good suggestion based on experience. Your comments have proved you to be a bit of a wanker. Try being more constructive you unhelpful ignorant prick.

Offline Marmalade

ffs I've just bloody reviewed one and someone can't be bothered to search back a day? and gave links to two more. When I saw the OP my thoughts were exactly those of people who have already posted on this thread: lazy fucker that thinks this is Directory Enquiries.

Tjkooker

So I only post reviews if shamed into it? I'm only in the area for a few days. I thought someone with some more experience in the area may have a good suggestion based on experience. Your comments have proved you to be a bit of a wanker. Try being more constructive you unhelpful ignorant prick.

Your the wanker. I prefer full sex thanks xxx

Online gorgie tony

Just wondering who you booked Roodboy867?

Offline Marmalade

Probably nobody. Spent money on PhoneChat to a Derby bitch instead.

Tjkooker

Yeah he's too busy watching babestation with the volume turned down incase his mum catches him.

Offline Marmalade

Yeah he's too busy watching babestation with the volume turned down incase his mum catches him.
No, this one actually.
External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
No my cup of tea. But I guess a granny can sound  younger when you are just doing phone sex (in which seemingly he found her a "Wonderfully dirty girl. Massive turn on.")
Ho hum.