Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester parlour with Thai girls  (Read 3529 times)

galinsoga

I am looking for a parlour, or two, in Manchester that has mostly Thai girls (my preference).  I prefer a parlour rather than indies because it means there is a much better chance of seeing someone different when I call on spec.  I like a bit of variety / pot-luck and I cannot always pre-plan my visits to the area.

Grateful for any names/ locations or other details

Galli

Tony Montana

Is darlings4you still going near heaton park?

galinsoga

Personally I have no idea whether Darlings4You are the sort of place I want or even whether they are active.  I cannot find a website

Galli

galinsoga

Thank you
That looks definitely to be one for the list

Anyone any experiences of the place/ staff etc?

Galli

Gordo987

Not personally, but I've heard a lot of good things about it, and about Pimon who (I think) runs it.

Gordo987

There's a posting about Thai Sanook Spa, but I don't know how to post the link. It's fairly recent.

Offline Marquis

This is the link:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17358.msg395830;topicseen#msg395830

My feeling is that Thai Sanook will take advantage of you if you are easy going. So ring up beforehand, ask who is working on the day you want to visit. When you arrive, ask to see the girls before you part with any dosh and politely but firmly ask the girls if they provide the services you want. Then, the most difficult bit, be prepared to walk if it doesn't match your expectations.

Offline con-a-ser

Joy is at Cosmo gets some good feedback & offers a FS

Offline Marquis

Joy is at Cosmo gets some good feedback & offers a FS

Hi con, is it really the same Joy that used to work at Thai Sanook? She was bloody marvellous.

Offline con-a-ser

Hi con, is it really the same Joy that used to work at Thai Sanook? She was bloody marvellous.

Not 100% but possible been there about 5 years as I saw he at PIc selecta back then and sure it was discussed in a thread & was  concluded it was a different Joy to Thai Sanook

Offline ArtVandalay

I'm hoping to visit Sanook spa next month, I'll make sure I report back

After a few very good punts with Thai girls in London over the past few years I have high expectations!

Offline Spanish Lad

Don't do it ArtVandalay. Read my review. I wish I had took Marquis's advice before visiting recently. Very poor experience personally.

Offline ArtVandalay

Thanks for the heads up!
Unfortunately there seems to be very few decent Asian girls in Manchester

Down to Exclusive Patty and Maya from Northern Babes now