Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: kylie-marie - Ilkeston  (Read 2377 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline PK59

External Link/Members Only

Kylie is very well reviewed on here and i thought it was about time I checked her out . Meeting took place about a week ago

Comms were initially through AW and then she gave me her number , on the day itself we texted and the directions were perfect

Location - flat in Ilkeston with discreet rear entrance ooo err

Meet - oh wow , she opened the door dressed as requested and she is as gorgeous as her pics show ...........straight into the bedroom , snogs for england , tongue piercing as well as piercings on her tits and clit . All services on offer , if you like a nice sensual GFE then she is the girl for you , lots of foreplay and i ended up shooting all over her lovely tits .

An exceptional hour with no complaints at all from me

10 out of 10 without doubt - paid £150 for the hour
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 05:16:43 pm by PK59 »

Offline shagmore

Bugger. all looked good till got to the bolt on section,  :thumbsdown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Don't know of many service providers who have 52 straight positive reviews on here, without a single negative or a neutral against them  :hi:

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Don't know of many service providers who have 52 straight positive reviews on here, without a single negative or a neutral against them  :hi:

Yes, it’s quite an impressive run of good results. I have seen her in the past - it was whilst I had a booking with LucieBee. I got her to watch whilst LB squatted over me, balancing on the sides of the bath and took a piss over me. I was off me head on poppers at the time. She seemed to enjoy watching it though.

Offline Stongwee53

I saw her a few weeks back and did a review. She is top class and i will be going back next time im in the mood for a full service punt.

Offline Picti

And maintains and improves her performance on repeat visits. Definitely one of the good ones.