Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie GEA Glasgow  (Read 2008 times)

Offline Problem Child

1 hour incall £150
Meeting happened start of last month.
This was my first time using this agency. I usually stick to the tried and tested on AW, but there wasn’t much happening on this day, so thought I’d give GEA a go instead.
Phoned up to see who was available and liked the look of Katie and her services so went with her. -Good move!

Arrived at the allotted time, Katie let me in and was immediately all over me with some DFK before I had the chance to draw breath. -Great start.
Once I got a look at her I was v impressed. She’s  the girl in the photos, maybe a little heavier, but in a good way. Not fat , but nicely curvy. Really sexy with a killer arse and tits. (You’d swear those puppies were fakes they look so good, but they’re not )
Handed over the cash , had a quick shower then got straight into the action where things just got better and better..
Services were DFK, RO with a bit of fingering, OWO, DT, sex in various positions and CIM with multiple pops. Probably missed something out, but it was a while ago now.
All services were carried out with aplomb. She really is an incredible shag, but strangely the main thing I took from the punt was how good a kisser she is. Been doing this for years now, but this was one of my best punts. Katie’s service and attitude is top notch and up there with the best of them.
Great punt and I’ll definitely be back.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 11:31:23 pm by Problem Child »

Offline Glesgaboy

Good review bud.
I must try this agency.
Was the meet at the flat next to secc as reported in other reviews ( curiously the website refers to her as Kinning Park)

Offline Problem Child

Yeah the meet was other side of the river from Kinning Park.
Not far from Secc.
Quite a good location, the entrance and parking is on a side street, so you’re highly unlikely to get spotted

Offline mikemole

Excellent review - agree completely that her kissing technique and tits are top notch  :thumbsup: