Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sexy_Sara / Aldgate / Fun first meeting  (Read 7698 times)

70 review(s) for Luxury_Sexy_Massage (47 positive, 19 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bedhedred

External Link/Members Only

This profile has been recycled umpteen times, but I'm fairly sure that this is a toftt

Walked into Ashley’s old room and was greeted by _Sexy_Sara.

She’s quite tall and has mousey brown hair mostly dyed with blonde streaks. She had a pleasant girl next door look and a welcoming smile. Age claim of 21 is possible. She’s definitely 20s. She greeted me wearing a robe with a nice smile and she was almost giggling as she said yes to DFK and OWO. I got a good vibe from her as I paid up and showered.

On the bed and we started into some enthusiastic snogging. I was struggling to get her unwrapped from the robe and lingerie, but it all ended up on the floor soon enough. She’s a strapping big lass; full figured but everything a nice shape. I was moving between sucking her tits and snogging her. I fingered her a bit. She was already pretty wet.

We headed down to the mirror and I got her on all 4s to admire her rear while she got on with the OWO. Her arse is phat and a nice shape, and she didn’t mind a couple of cheeky little slaps. She has good OWO technique and got quite deep gagging me a few times. I was moaning and panting pretty soon. 

Back on the bed and I got under her for 69. The blow job continued and she did wank me a bit, but it was well done and kept me rock solid. I enjoyed giving her a tongue-lashing and as with everything else, she took it all with no flinching. She’s into sex and fairly hard-core I’d say.

Finally, we rubbered up and I climbed onto her. I didn’t bother with doggy because the snogging was on tap. She took me in with no extra lube and felt fairly snug as I began pumping. We got sweatier as I continued working. She was moaning and squealing as I fucked. Finally I grabbed her arse and gave a long series of strokes which led to the fireball.
Hidden Image/Members Only
I was moaning and grunting in the end.

Run time of about 21 minutes. Very light-hearted and good humoured. I liked her and I will be back for more.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 11:27:20 pm by bedhedred »

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

How tall is "quite tall" ? 5'4, 5'6, 5'8, 5'10?

This profile seems to be being swapped way too often for "respectable" Polish girls, 3 or 4 different SPs described since October  :dash:

Offline bedhedred

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

How tall is "quite tall" ? 5'4, 5'6, 5'8, 5'10?

This profile seems to be being swapped way too often for "respectable" Polish girls, 3 or 4 different SPs described since October  :dash:

The current quote of 5'8 sounds right. The blurb and the pictures currently correspond to the girl who I met.

It is always worth a try. I just disregard the old reviews and feedback. I check that the photos are someone new and then roll the dice. I scored a double six with Sexy_Ashley.

I reckon that the Sergina there knows what she is doing and that the girls who show up will deliver in the room.

Offline Fully Sated

The current quote of 5'8 sounds right. The blurb and the pictures currently correspond to the girl who I met.

It is always worth a try. I just disregard the old reviews and feedback. I check that the photos are someone new and then roll the dice. I scored a double six with Sexy_Ashley.

Thanks for the review Bedhedred, she seems like a good 'find'. 5'8'' is fairly tall so I guess punters can use that as a guide as to whether or not they are seeing the same girl you did. Scanning some of the previous reviews, some of the girls have been described as dainty, petite, 5'3'' etc. Glad you had a good time.

Offline PatMacGroin

External Link/Members Only

This profile has been recycled umpteen times, but I'm fairly sure that this is a toftt

Walked into Ashley’s old room and was greeted by _Sexy_Sara.

She’s quite tall and has mousey brown hair mostly dyed with blonde streaks. She had a pleasant girl next door look and a welcoming smile. Age claim of 21 is possible. She’s definitely 20s. She greeted me wearing a robe with a nice smile and she was almost giggling as she said yes to DFK and OWO. I got a good vibe from her as I paid up and showered.

On the bed and we started into some enthusiastic snogging. I was struggling to get her unwrapped from the robe and lingerie, but it all ended up on the floor soon enough. She’s a strapping big lass; full figured but everything a nice shape. I was moving between sucking her tits and snogging her. I fingered her a bit. She was already pretty wet.

We headed down to the mirror and I got her on all 4s to admire her rear while she got on with the OWO. Her arse is phat and a nice shape, and she didn’t mind a couple of cheeky little slaps. She has good OWO technique and got quite deep gagging me a few times. I was moaning and panting pretty soon. 

Back on the bed and I got under her for 69. The blow job continued and she did wank me a bit, but it was well done and kept me rock solid. I enjoyed giving her a tongue-lashing and as with everything else, she took it all with no flinching. She’s into sex and fairly hard-core I’d say.

Finally, we rubbered up and I climbed onto her. I didn’t bother with doggy because the snogging was on tap. She took me in with no extra lube and felt fairly snug as I began pumping. We got sweatier as I continued working. She was moaning and squealing as I fucked. Finally I grabbed her arse and gave a long series of strokes which led to the fireball.
I was moaning and grunting in the end.

Run time of about 21 minutes. Very light-hearted and good humoured. I liked her and I will be back for more.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

That surprises me. The photo's in her gallery are not actually very revealing. But most of them had me assuming she was actually early 30's.

Offline bedhedred

I did a revisit to Sexy Sara recently. Kick off. I grabbed her and she hugged me close sucking my face. We were in front of the mirror and I glimpsed myself in the mirror groping her. She is tall. I turned her round and perved up against her as she moaned. She dropped to her knees and I enjoyed the scene as she started into the DT. I got her to look at me and pulled her up for a quick snog. Then she was back down for more. After a few minutes I got her onto the bed in 69. The best way to describe it was a deluge of sloppy gags. Every so often she would take a breather and squeeze-wank me before more "ugh!  ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh!  ugh! ugh! ugh!"
This went on and on. I was getting more worked up until. BOOM! 🍾I came buckets in her mouth. She scampered to spit and rinse in the bathroom and we had a cuddle while I calmed down and thanked her for the roller-coaster ride she'd just given me. 👍

Offline Convince Me

Offline bedhedred

They are very different in looks and personality, and I'm more familiar with Ashley having met her many times.

On the two occasions I've met her, _Sexy_Sara has been a total nympho. I should do an hour with her next time and slow the pace down a bit.

(Incidentally, I did a second visit to _Sweet_Sara (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=298831.0) now based in Stratford. I paid £80 for 30 minutes and similar to the second session described above it was fast paced and ended with face fuck and throat pie in 69. It had a run time of 15 minutes and felt rather rushed. By contrast, _Sexy_Sara did not rush me either time and I preferred her.)

Ashley seems slightly more reserved though she definitely has a nympho streak. You will know it, when you find it.

I would meet both of them again.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 08:47:02 am by bedhedred »

Offline Convince Me

They are very different in looks and personality, and I'm more familiar with Ashley having met her many times.

On the two occasions I've met her, _Sexy_Sara has been a total nympho. I should do an hour with her next time and slow the pace down a bit.

(Incidentally, I did a second visit to _Sweet_Sara (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=298831.0) now based in Stratford. I paid £80 for 30 minutes and similar to the second session described above it was fast paced and ended with face fuck and throat pie in 69. It had a run time of 15 minutes and felt rather rushed. By contrast, _Sexy_Sara did not rush me either time and I preferred her.)

Ashley seems slightly more reserved though she definitely has a nympho streak. You will know it, when you find it.

I would meet both of them again.
I'll stick with Ashley for the time being. The two recent Negatives for Sara have somewhat swayed me.

Offline bedhedred

The experience you will have is totally different. I went back to Sara this week. Booked an hour. At the end of it she said that what we just did was crazy and she wasn't joking either. It was full on. 🤪😵🥴

Offline t4tangob

Thank you for your detailed review,  :drinks:
 she is in my HL now, i’ll part her a visit whenever I’ll be in her area.