Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISH-LISA, HEATHROW  (Read 1814 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5528957) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Coms: sent lisa a text for a booking but she wasn’t available, she told me she will contact me when shes free. Received a text from her early early evening and arranged a time

Duration: 1hr £120

Appearance: shes a blonde now, 5ft6 I would say with a nice ass and a nice set of natural tits

Arrived at location hollered lisa I was here and was sent a text with room number. Usual hide behind the door and was greeted by lisa with a nice hug. Paperwork work out of the way she started talking dirty and she went into a role play that she was my next door neighbour and she was coming over because her husband wasn’t fucking her and she wanted me to service her holes, she pushed me onto the bed telling me her husband hasn’t fucked her for months and her pussy needs a good seeing to, she got my cock out spat at it and started dt me and slapping my cock on her face, after a while I couldn’t hold, I came in her mouth and she spat my cum on my dick and started to dt me again. We had a 5mins break and she was ready for round 2, she started blowing me again and I asked her to rubber me up, I  through her on the bed and started to fuck her hard in mich, she started screaming really loud encouraging me to fuck her harder until she came, got her into cg, she rode me while talking dirty, I started spanking her ass, slapping her tits and she was fucking loving it, she got off my cock started to dt me and she started to whip my cock with a paddle whip. I grabbed her by the hair and put her into doggy hands behind her back and fucked her hard while she was saying she wanted me to spray my cum on her face so she can show her husband she got ruined, after pumping away I got her on her back and sprayed my cum on her face.

Conclusion

Going into this punt I wasn’t expecting the service I got with superb enthusiasm , its been a while seeing a proper nymph who loves cock, the role play wasn’t something I asked for it just happened, definitely will be back and highly recommend

External Link/Members Only

Offline iq129

Your review has nailed it for me. Thank you. I need to see this sex pot.

You didn’t do any kissing with her? Did you lick her out? Was she fresh?

Natural red heads have pale skin and freckles. She may be a blonde now, but did she have freckles?

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Your review has nailed it for me. Thank you. I need to see this sex pot.

You didn’t do any kissing with her? Did you lick her out? Was she fresh?

Natural red heads have pale skin and freckles. She may be a blonde now, but did she have freckles?

dfk is defiantly on offer but i only done a little, didnt lick her pussy but she was fresh and no funny smells. didnt notice any freckles

Offline punther

5ft6 is quite different to other report of her height, so you think she is much taller? as she says she is 5ft 0
Banned reason: Ignoring advice and arguing over veri pic rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

5ft6 is quite different to other report of her height, so you think she is much taller? as she says she is 5ft 0

My bad, i forgot to mention with heels on