Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivianne BSS  (Read 2043 times)

DavidBrown

What the heck happened to Vivianne ?????

Seen her many times previously...her service always been good till recently ...i was surprised really surprised i only went with her because she offered different service than the rest of the girls in Bss ... In my opinion she isn't a stunner like Heidi,Olivia or even Paula..but her service used to be one of a kind...

I didn't paid her a visit for few months and i decided why not so seen her last week and  :dash: Disaster!!!!!!

No oral without ....no more rubbing no rimming .....she just laid down without doing much..ok kissing but thats about it ...still nice to talk to her but i was so horny so didn't bother talking 

Disappointed cuz before even she was offering bb for 50 extra..... 

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 06:28:08 pm by DavidBrown »

Offline willie loman

IF a girl in a sauna is good enough to offer bb, don't go shouting about it on the internet, you are making life difficult for her with her workmates, a hint is fair enough. Would you like it, if your colleagues knew about some of your antics in the world of work? If this girl has changed her level of service its her business, and all you have to do is ask why, she told me and I didn't even ask. I have had bb with about 6 different girls in parlours, and have never felt the urge to tell all on an open forum, I never pay extra for it, I think we pay enough as it is.

Offline sammy222

With you on that Willie.  No girl deserves to be touted on here offering BB.
I have some in the closet also, they will stay there.

Ali

I have been to BSS twice recently, once with Vivienne.  I found her friendly and she gave me a GFE, I never asked for OWO as I am not too bothered about it.  I wouldn't have BB even if Vivienne had offered it (not sure if its safe).

There is another Latvian girl there now and I visited her the second time I went to BSS (I think her name was Vera, too many names to remember for a newbie like me), I preferred Vivienne.  I wouldn't call her a stunner, she is pretty and has a nice smile. Her figure is not the best I have seen either, but I enjoyed her company and will visit her again in due course.

Jerry1972

What the heck happened to Vivianne ?????

Seen her many times previously...her service always been good till recently ...i was surprised really surprised i only went with her because she offered different service than the rest of the girls in Bss ... In my opinion she isn't a stunner like Heidi,Olivia or even Paula..but her service used to be one of a kind...

I didn't paid her a visit for few months and i decided why not so seen her last week and  :dash: Disaster!!!!!!

No oral without ....no more rubbing no rimming .....she just laid down without doing much..ok kissing but thats about it ...still nice to talk to her but i was so horny so didn't bother talking 

Disappointed cuz before even she was offering bb for 50 extra.....

100% agree David. She shouldnt offer something then take it away. She did whatever and took a shed load of my money for it then just stops. If no one else available I maybe would pick for a desperate bang but nothin else even though there was improvement last time I saw her. Got too much of my money already. Best avoided now TBH.

Invited me to Spain (islands) in summer 2012 where things really got interesting. Very open-minded during our parlour sessions but in another level again out there. When she picked me up from airport said here there are no limits and she kept promise for the five days I was out there. Found out later that a few others had been out for no limits visits to her.

Didn't see her again after some all night sessions in hotels in Edinburgh when she was back to the parlour later on in 2012 until this January when the performance had fallen to non existent and was just a massage I had this year from her dont remember anything else happening for the whole sesh I think she was in the cabin with me I think.

Was a star performer even best ever at BSS then. But everything was money money money and extras were priced steep she called the extras her tips and were on top of the standard sesh rate. Straight BB "50 tip" anal BB "100 tip" but she did let you finish in her ass for that some WGs want yet more to finish, ATM "50 tip" CIM "50 tip" and down the hatch "100 tip". Starts to add up when I sessioned her a few times in a week. In end told her £150 per hour for anything I wanted as many times as wanted. Extra 50 tip depending on performance as she did have moody days.

Vivienne offered the extras from first sesh and in her words was getting paid for what would do every night and didnt really care. For mine eye the filthier and dirtier the WG the better so was good deal aye?

Big plus point is her ass is really tight maybe cos of her muscly body much more than other girls I have analised and makes you dream you are the first one going in there but youre definitely not. Push your finger in you can feel her reflexes in the muscles and it seems to grab your finger and temp you to push. With your knob it was even better if it is as big as mine anyhow and everyone says its huge even guys. Huge blood vesels on mine which you could feel pushing into her and moving as they entered that tiny hole. Best thing was her technique tho when you cum. She could use her ass muscles to really pump my cum deep into her ass. Could be a half hour before it started to leak out of her.

DavidBrown

This is a free forum...i can give my opinions and my experience , most of the fellas here are explaining their punts ( cim,owo,bb,anal and personal stories ) so why i shouldn't tell mine

Hello its a sauna wg are there for sex  ... One does bb other anal and third one rimming so?

Ive paid the extra of 50 for bb so i got my right to comment here or at the lounges of every sauna in Edinburgh.....if the wg got an issue with that then she should stop doing it.....and i think thats the case of Vivianne ...... Apparently she only did bb with me because i was very regular customer but as i can see there must be a dozen more ....

And yes Jerry she is greedy , rarely i have unprotected sex ..with Vivianne it happened in a very strange way , i was horny as fuck so we did a bit of playing to start off bit of rubbing ...Vivianne was  too horny and i told her i wanted to fuck her right that moment and we did it ...after the session finished she told me that she doesn't do bb and thats an extra charge i was happy to pay her and then nearly every time i saw her i paid her the extra and she knew what was coming never complained till recently

« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 03:35:07 pm by DavidBrown »

Offline willie loman

Personally speaking I enjoy bareback sex, but if every girl who does it, is outed on a forum there wont be any girls offering it, the girl is doing it as a favour, her body her rules.

Ali

Personally speaking I enjoy bareback sex, but if every girl who does it, is outed on a forum there wont be any girls offering it, the girl is doing it as a favour, her body her rules.

I agree that we should only expose abusers and cons on public forums to warn fellow punters or give positive feedback to help genuine girls, other than that we should respect the girls' privacy as a lot of them and their colleagues read the posts here. Vivienne is not an abuser nor is she a con, I have only met her once and I liked her personality.  She was doing BB for a charge before not free of charge, now she won't do it any more, that's her decision, she doesn't get paid extra for it either, so fair is fair. 

I will visit Vivienne again when she is back from her hols, I am not after BB (for my own safety) nor do I care much about OWO (for the same reason), so Vivienne caters for my likes and I find her very friendly with a pretty face and fit body.

Jerry1972

Would feel less pissed off if she had offered the extras without charge then changed mind. That would be ok and would be unlikely to mention it on a forum or anywhere else although I say let any punter who wants to offer his views and experiences do it as long as theyre accurate and fair. The censorship some posters here try to force on other posters is irritating. Don't like what the poster writes just don't read the posting aye? The WGs make a fortune from the business and Vivienne must be on way to fortune from me alone before you add her other punters and dont think they need defended by members here. She greedily took the money for the extras so it was no a favour she was doing anybody and doesnt need to be hushed up by us punters. And the story about her doing BB then saying to customer it was extra charge shows what a piece of work she is. TBH I wouldn't have paid the extra she wanted in that situation if it wasn't discussed before.That was sneaky and a con and the way to sort out WGs like that is to be sneaky. She gonna call the polis? Aye right.
Bought the services for an agreed £ on dozens and dozens and more sessions with Vivienne in the parlour, hotels, at the flat she had with that grubby blonde BSS Romanian off Leith walk a while back, at her place in Spain then suddenly in the cabin this year she stopped the services. Not accepting that no matter what reasons she spouts and this is a WG that Id done everything with so new shyness is just stupid and more irritating.

Akerso

I can't believe you fellas are so casual about this bb, your really taking a chance! theses girls go trough thousands of punters and are exposed to all kinds of nasty diseases, what are you thinking?

Maybe she dosen't offer bb anymore because she has contracted HIV? or Hepatitis?

ffs fellas, i like a punt as much as the next punter and i appreciate that even with protection you can still catch things, but nothing that's fatal!!!

Is it really worth it?  :unknown:

Ali

I would not knowingly visit a girl that offers BB, for my own safety that is.  I visited Vivienne once and had a good time, the fact that she offered BB before actually puts me off her.  I can't understand any girl that offers BB, how do they know the guy is clean, what if he has Aids, equally how do you know the girl offering you BB is clean? You can't see Aids with the naked eye can you!

Akerso

I have seen Vivianne already and had a good time, what you have to understand is that all wg's will engage in bb at some point, albeit with their partners, boyfriends, punters etc. that is why you should play safe, cause you just don't know? why risk it?

Can one of you fellas tell me why? not being a smart ass just don't get it? don't you care?  :unknown: