Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Sami - Tooting Broadway - My First Pregnant Punt  (Read 5853 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline crunchy_guy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sami was a regular of mine before she moved back to Poland a couple of years ago.  I noticed she recently came back to London and her profile says she is pregnant.  I thought why not tick that box so i visited her.

She has mixed reviews on here, but for me she was always a very good vanilla GFE punt.  Very friendly girl with a great appetite for sex and I like petite EE girls.  They don't come more petite than her, 5' 1" and a Size 4/6 frame.

She is working out of a modern apartment block in SW17, Tooting Broadway.  A quiet side street away from the hussle and bussle of the area.  Looked very discreet.

Services are always limited with only OW on offer and occasional light lip kissing, so no OWO and DFK but £100 for one hour is good value for me.  I've never punted with a pregnant girl so took things slowly at first before building up to a good rhythm.  She was very responsive in RO and made all the right noises and movements during sex.  After a few minutes I didn't even really notice the bump.  Her boobs look great and full and her entire figure has filled out a little bit.  She has that healthy pregnant glow to her.

The photos on the profile are real and very recent.  She said she would only be around for a couple of weeks.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. I've seen a couple of pregnant WGs and I can't say it did that much for me. Some guys might get off on it and any lactation going on but, like you, it was very much a box ticking exercise.

Offline bedhedred

I typed the contact detail into my phone.

It showed as a WhatsApp contact so I went to see if she is online.

The photo which I can't post here is of a chubby South Asian bloke with a beard and tash!  :scare:

I thought shurely shome mishtake on my part 🍺🥴.

Nope. I didn't fat finger the number. Pity I can't post it here for a giggle. 😂

Offline LLPunting

The photo which I can't post here is of a chubby South Asian bloke with a beard and tash!  :scare:

Did you just find JC?

Offline Smiley69

Just checked it out!!  :lol: Must be the daddy!

Offline bedhedred

😀

JC is black though. I'm fascinated as to how that picture got there.

All the other WhatsApp contacts show the girls airbrushed to perfection.

Her's looks like a shop keeper. I'm confused.

Offline bedhedred

Just checked it out!!  :lol: Must be the daddy!

PMSL... For the past ten minutes.
😂😂😂
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 10:27:54 pm by bedhedred »

Offline lillythesavage

😀

JC is black though. I'm fascinated as to how that picture got there.

All the other WhatsApp contacts show the girls airbrushed to perfection.

Her's looks like a shop keeper. I'm confused.

That is hilarious, just checked location but does not seem to be above a shop according to the review.

Offline bedhedred

She hasn't looked at it since last Tuesday so obviously not expecting WhatsApp messages, but sms instead.

Offline bedhedred

That is hilarious, just checked location but does not seem to be above a shop according to the review.

On a tangent...
By the way, I got in touch with the sp on saafe that you posted. I texted her the same day and 2 days later, I thought I had a bedroom lined up to do lilith, but she wussed out 3 hours before the punt was due to start.

Offline scutty brown

That's an interesting point as the houses used by her pimping group in Preston were Pakistani owned, though as far as I can make out a Polish woman named Lena was in charge of the girls. There are some horror stories about Lena and how she treats the girls

Offline crunchy_guy

UK phone numbers get recycled every six months, so if you haven't used your SIM, your number goes back into a pool.  However, if that number was previously connected to WhatsApp it can be continue to be used by the previous owner indefinetely until the new sim owner sets up or deletes whatsapp.  Its quite rare but i've seen it a few times before.

Offline crunchy_guy

Thanks for the review. I've seen a couple of pregnant WGs and I can't say it did that much for me. Some guys might get off on it and any lactation going on but, like you, it was very much a box ticking exercise.

You are welcome.  I certainly wasn't there for the lactation or even specifically the pregnancy thing.  I just know this WG for many years and she happened to return back so I made a booking.

Offline YDFC2323

Thanks

How noticeable is the bump?

Offline crunchy_guy

Thanks

You can see it in the photos on the profile which are very recent.  Its a bit more noticeable when she is naked but not a massive bump.

Offline rockville

Thanks

Very noticeable, I saw her today (review will be done) and she told me she is almost 7 months gone and is due in June.
She's also only about 5 foot 2 or so and pettite.

Offline Apu

Is she the one that was pregnant a few other times?
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

Is she the one that was pregnant a few other times?

She told me years ago that she had two kids. Started whoring aged 17

Offline Apu

Bet she sold them to the highest bidder. That's a crazy rate of pregnancy for WG so young.

Offline YDFC2323

Very noticeable, I saw her today (review will be done) and she told me she is almost 7 months gone and is due in June.
She's also only about 5 foot 2 or so and pettite.

Interested to read your review

Offline another381

She's pregnant again?!! I'm sure I saw her last year right before she went back to Poland to give birth. She's getting knocked up back to back.
Never got round to reviewing (sorry). Might go back, had a good rack on her and is pretty tiny.

Offline scutty brown

She's pregnant again?!! I'm sure I saw her last year right before she went back to Poland to give birth. She's getting knocked up back to back.
Never got round to reviewing (sorry). Might go back, had a good rack on her and is pretty tiny.

In which case this is probably her fourth

Offline Apu

If she started at 13, she could have at least 37 kids by the time she hangs up her chords.

Only joking, she must be madly in love.