Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooklyns Crewe Website Upgrade  (Read 597 times)

Offline Atlas1957

As some may have worked out, I do like my parlours. :D

I noticed today that the old Brooklyns website redirects to a new website at External Link/Members Only now.

Looks nice but I did notice a lack of prices on there. I wonder if they will put them up. It also will be interesting to see if they've redecorated the rooms as well as the website.

All descriptions, including ages and ability, are genuine and we don’t believe in air-brushing images so what you see is exactly what you will get.
Quite a bold claim that one! :lol:

Hopefully we see some swanky new websites and done up rooms in the all the various north west parlours. It seems the last few months has been a really good time to get the painters in!

Offline Blackpool Rock

As some may have worked out, I do like my parlours. :D

I noticed today that the old Brooklyns website redirects to a new website at External Link/Members Only now.

Looks nice but I did notice a lack of prices on there. I wonder if they will put them up. It also will be interesting to see if they've redecorated the rooms as well as the website.
Quite a bold claim that one! :lol:

Hopefully we see some swanky new websites and done up rooms in the all the various north west parlours. It seems the last few months has been a really good time to get the painters in!
Just wonder if you are including LMB in this wish list  :blush:  :rolleyes:

Offline redtill

With services & prices as they are now its amazing to think that back in 2014 Brooklyns was the parlour
where you could see Sienna kink for £100  p/h.Never went back after she left but that was mainly because
the wg's were the wrong side of 35 or the wrong side of a size 10.

Offline ISTS2005

want to see Layla from here, just my type

Offline Cliff Booth

My pop over to see Minisha - formerly Lola at Didsbury KSG. Had some great punts with her there and would like to get reacquainted. I do miss that place and have never bothered visiting the new branches.