Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elina Swallow+Anal - Marylebone  (Read 2461 times)

37 review(s) for ANAL THAI ELINA (20 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline longballlarry

AW: External Link/Members Only

saw Elina a few days ago, paid 150 for an hour.

Girl: same girl as the pics but older and slimmer so don't expect the big ass

Opened the door with her tits out which are glorious fake tits, then immediately took out the temperature gun :lol: she's obviously taking covid seriously, took a shower+ mouth wash then onto the action.

first half: OWO(not very good), 69 then cowgirl while sucking her tits(this was great), then doggy into OWO and came in her mouth.

half time: nice relaxing massage

second half: mish then prone bone and came in the bag

good fuck but terrible BJ skills hence the neutral rating

Offline Brad2020

I text her last night and asked if she was available on a specific day and time this weekend, for 1.5 hours. She texts back this morning with 'Yes'.

I reply saying OK can we confirm that booking? I also asked a question about one of her services asking what it is.

She replies 'all you do is ask ask ask, never book! Piss off'.

WTAF.

Offline SamOmar

I text her last night and asked if she was available on a specific day and time this weekend, for 1.5 hours. She texts back this morning with 'Yes'.

I reply saying OK can we confirm that booking? I also asked a question about one of her services asking what it is.

She replies 'all you do is ask ask ask, never book! Piss off'.

WTAF.

Her pimp replies, probably not a reflection of her personality
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brad2020

Yes I thought as much, still pretty dumb considering I was asking about something she states on her profile.