Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Neve .. then in Walsall  (Read 2603 times)

14 review(s) for Neve (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline SGS

External Link/Members Only

I have seen people get accused of lurking and not doing proper reviews, Well with covid and all this I haven't got up to a lot to report so just posting a few reviews that are almost  historical … but the girls are still working.

Coms – no problems, she  is very professional

Location – nice apartment  in Walsall, but I think she has now given this up.
Neve is as cute as the pictures on AW. Pert sexy breasts, lovely legs and just a great body. She was prepared in some lovely undies, and when I slipped her pants off I was delighted see her pussy was lovely and bare. Tasted fab too

Neve seemed relaxed and only looked at the time when I asked andseemed to enjoy the date as I did.

As soon as I saw her naked we were kissing, she had my cock out starting an amazing BJ. Then I strugled out of my trousers to get round and go down on her soft jiucy pussy. That was followed by missionary sex.... and loads more. Probing Neve with a buttplug after a good rimming was amazing, then taking her doggy style wth the plug still in was a fantasy I had - but hadn't even told her about!

As well as high octane sex Neve is a great companion, funny and kind. Even providing a plate of snacks at 'half time'.

Offline alabama1

Dirtiest girl I have ever seen   :wackogirl:

Offline iceman-76

She's been on my list for a while but haven't got round to seeing her yet. She's never available when I am lol.