Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: pretty little girl - Outcall to Watford - Outcalls across London.  (Read 4429 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6131465) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Billy no mates]

Offline Billy no mates

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Venue Outcall

Price £300 for two hours (I could only manage 90 mins before I went for completion)

Comms AW messages, text

Services Roleplay, Spanking bum and fanny(mild), general domination (holding down forcefully, hands around neck) DFK, OWO, RO, fingers (again quite forcefully), squirting (mild), watersports (give)and panty wetting, protected sex couple positions.

Girl Early 20’s, Eastern European girl, Dark long hair, scored by another reviewer as 6 or 7/10 for looks I would agree, large worked on lips , 5.6 ish height, very small boobs with large puffy nipples (lovely to be honest), Super and I do mean super skinny, tight inny fanny, perfect English.

Event  She got undressed and into a new pair of knickers I had bought for the event. General domination by me, more talking than physical roughness “stand there” “put your hands on your head and don't move” “you're a dirty little slut” etc. As planned she needed to use the bathroom but had to wait for ‘daddys’ permission. General spanking (she asked me to go harder, so I presume she can take a fair bit). Made her suck my fingers and then used fingers to explore her body, whilst calling her names. Eventually leading to RO and fingers, gently at first but got up to quite a rhythm. Her fanny was tight and very wet, leading to mild squirting of juices, (which I think surprised her because she kept then checking the bed to see the dampness), she was very vocal and I had to shush her a number of times and resorted to placing a makeshift gag in her mouth. Onto her knees made to suck my cock, i didn't try for DT, not really my thing, I don't think it would be a problem, good work on balls and shaft, but tbh it was kinda led by me, because thats how I like my roleplay, not because she was passive. She really needs to pee by now I take her into my shower (which can comfortably fit both of us), more spanking and name calling eventually she wets her knickers (the ones i had bought), plenty of “sorry daddy” and spanking. I shower her down and clean her up allthe time calling her a 'dirty girl' ect. Back into the bedroom and she has brought with her a pink sexy slutty outfit with over the knee pink socks. She gets dressed and allows me to take some pictures, more oral on my cock by now we are like 80+ minutes into the booking and I just want to fuck this girl so bad, mish, doggy and back to mish, loads of eye contact from her and kissing and more dirty talk, came in mish in bag.

Positives Delivered all services with gusto, I absolutely felt like she got into the session, she listened to all my requests and followed all of them (I have learnt to be very clear exactly what services I want, so the girl can decide yes or no without any surprises). She worked very hard to please me and at no time did I feel she didn't want to be there. Definitely not the remotest bit jaded, in fact I kinda think she is genuinely ‘getting off’ on older men using her, that could be because she is new and hasn't had any bad experiences. Awesome customer focused, work ethic, one of the very best I have seen.

Negative Could have dressed more conspicuously when coming to a private residence, definitely could be less vocal at a private residence. Also, she appeared a bit too trusting, naive(?) and I hope that doesn't come to bite her in the ass.

Overall After the disappointment of my last let down no show, dumb ass, this totally got me back into the swing of getting hot young women to visit my home. How it should be, arrange, pay, deliver.

Offline bst

Nice review and glad you hda a great time.

For some reason her profile never struck me a sub/into dom play etc. So this has enhanced her appeal for me even more.
Althought she is not particularly short, she is very petite. at 6 foot 5 I would be scared of overdoing it with her Lol. Her naivety as you call it makes me think that she runs the risk of not knowing limits and when to use safe word. I.e. I don't think I could dom her as I would be too worried I'm harming her!
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline unclepokey

She also runs the risk of a very dusty telephone at those prices.

Online finn5555

Anyone who pays a pro$$ie £220 an hour needs their head examining  :dash:

Offline Global_Punter

Anyone who pays a pro$$ie £220 an hour needs their head examining  :dash:

Very funny, what would you consider a reasonable donation for an Outcall in London then ? Zone 1-3

Online finn5555

Very funny, what would you consider a reasonable donation for an Outcall in London then ? Zone 1-3

Donation  :crazy: :dash: it’s not a charity  :sarcastic:

To answer your question I will not pay anymore than £150 maximum and even then she would need to be exceptionally good  :hi:

Offline Global_Punter

Donation  :crazy: :dash: it’s not a charity  :sarcastic:

To answer your question I will not pay anymore than £150 maximum and even then she would need to be exceptionally good  :hi:

Understandable but its rare for you to get an outcall at £150, its mostly £150 per hr ( in-call ) for a stunner - so besides your personal preference / budget - your option is still not value for money @finn5555

Online finn5555

Understandable but its rare for you to get an outcall at £150, its mostly £150 per hr ( in-call ) for a stunner - so besides your personal preference / budget - your option is still not value for money @finn5555

I disagree then again I get my fun via SA more so these days  :hi: