Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gena XXX now pregnant  (Read 8206 times)

15 review(s) for Gena XXX (11 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sedlmayer

I had a great, utterly filthy punt yesterday with Gena xxx in a budget chain hotel in Docklands.

External Link/Members Only

I've seen Gena several times and it's always a full-on PSE fun-filled hour. She loves it.
At £150/hr she's at the very top of what I will pay (and that only rarely) but she's worth it and the thing is that there are no extras. W/S, anal, facials..... all as well as the usual OWO, 69, RO, anal play, toy show etc etc.

She's been reviewed here before - everything about her is genuine, pictures are representative, comms are good, and so on. I'm struggling to find any neutral or negative comments about her.

The reason for this review is that she is now 3 months pregnant and starting to show -her nipples are like wine corks and she has a little bit of a bump now. I realise that pregnant girls are not to everyone's taste, so, if you don't like sex with a pregnant girl be warned, but if you do, here's a golden opportunity, as she's going to be working for a while yet.

I do realise that her being pregnant would go down as a negative for some people, but not for me.

vorian

Her last blog entry is interesting,  she claims that HMRC made a booking and then audited her tax returns.  I wonder if they paid for her time and companionship.  :D

Offline Sedlmayer

Her last blog entry is interesting,  she claims that HMRC made a booking and then audited her tax returns.  I wonder if they paid for her time and companionship.  :D

I'm rather impressed by that actually - seems very fair :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Good Honest Review - and I agree with everything you say Sedlmayer.
she is totally open minded and LOVES it all - including filming....shes up for anything and great fun to be with.
Haven't seen her for a while, last couple of attempts didn't work out......shame cos she has got a great tight figure, loves swallowing all your cum and has gorgeous ass that likes a good pounding.

She told me early on in my punting life what she earns from her private gallery and films (I was amazed), and added..... 'it helps me towards my tax bill'

Offline Jimmyredcab

Her last blog entry is interesting,  she claims that HMRC made a booking and then audited her tax returns. 

Lying bitch.      :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Inland revenue AND the police turning up ------------------------ I really don't think so.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

grandmaster-ram-rod

Inland revenue AND the police turning up ------------------------ I really don't think so.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I agree, more like it's her way of saying I pay tax  so leave me alone Mr taxman

vorian

It's not the fact that they turned up that amazes me it's the fact they booked a 30 min session. Wonder if she put a note on their AW profile.  :D

Offline jDguy

Perhaps it's an old blog from her dairy as she she seems doesn't know Inland Revenue has been merged and replaced with HMRC since 2005 ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Perhaps it's an old blog from her dairy as she she seems doesn't know Inland Revenue has been merged and replaced with HMRC since 2005 ;)

Semantics --------------------- I still use the expression "Inland Revenue".     :hi:

Offline punk

come on own up who bare back her? :)

Offline jDguy

come on own up who bare back her? :)

ah I see maybe someone from HMRC  :D :D :D

James999

she she seems doesn't know Inland Revenue has been merged and replaced with HMRC since 2005

Or perhaps a sign that she has avoided all contact with HMRC / Revenue / VAT as pro$$ies in general try to do  :music:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Or perhaps a sign that she has avoided all contact with HMRC / Revenue / VAT as pro$$ies in general try to do  :music:

VAT      :D :lol: :D :lol: :lol:

A pro$$ie would have to be declaring over £81K a year to be eligible for VAT registration.     :hi:

James999

VAT      :D :lol: :D :lol: :lol:

A pro$$ie would have to be declaring over £81K a year to be eligible for VAT registration.     :hi:

Surely most Agencies / parklours must be registered for VAT then  :hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

I really don't believe that I've gone to the trouble of posting a review and all people want to talk about is Gena's fucking tax returns.... :angry: :mad: :dash:

Offline ciscoxxx69

I really don't believe that I've gone to the trouble of posting a review and all people want to talk about is Gena's fucking tax returns.... :angry: :mad: :dash:

Yeah.....and once again people who have never met her  :dash:

yorkshire123

Thanks for the review.  :hi:
Do you know why she doesn't declare her pregnancy on her AW page, i for one would be a bit pissed off to turn up & find a bun in the oven, pregnant women do nothing for me.
At the risk of answering my own question, as a well reviewed prossie i assume she informs you during the booking process?

Offline Sedlmayer

Yeah.....and once again people who have never met her  :dash:
D'you know what I mean???? :scare: :angry: :mad: :thumbsdown:

Talk about hijacking a thread :unknown:?

Offline Steve2

Unfortunately It seems to happen most of the time Sed.

vorian

Doesn't stop it being a well written positive review.

Offline Sedlmayer

Thanks for the review.  :hi:
Do you know why she doesn't declare her pregnancy on her AW page, i for one would be a bit pissed off to turn up & find a bun in the oven, pregnant women do nothing for me.
At the risk of answering my own question, as a well reviewed prossie i assume she informs you during the booking process?

I, of course, have absolutely no idea, and no comment.
In my world, the punter comes first. Therefore, I have posted this information so that UKP punters know what the situation is.
I hope that answers your question, and that you are now better informed.
There is, of course, a small number of idiots on here who don't punt, or only rarely, and just want to big themselves up or whatever, fluffies, AW fanboys, general weirdo obsessives, you name it........
I want to share info so we all (ie, the genuine guys) get better punts under our belts.
Fuck the wankers.

Offline Sedlmayer

Offline Sedlmayer

Doesn't stop it being a well written positive review.

As always, you're a gentleman  :hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

She's a genuine girl and a damn good punt

yorkshire123

I, of course, have absolutely no idea, and no comment.
In my world, the punter comes first. Therefore, I have posted this information so that UKP punters know what the situation is.
I hope that answers your question, and that you are now better informed.
There is, of course, a small number of idiots on here who don't punt, or only rarely, and just want to big themselves up or whatever, fluffies, AW fanboys, general weirdo obsessives, you name it........
I want to share info so we all (ie, the genuine guys) get better punts under our belts.
Fuck the wankers.

:hi:

Offline ciscoxxx69

She's a genuine girl and a damn good punt

+1
great girl, great service, great f*ck !

Offline herbie007

+1
great girl, great service, great f*ck !

Good review and +2 she's great girl.

I've had some good times with her, I shared a lift with her once going up to her room, we was all over each other followed up by a filthy session once in the room :wacko:

Offline Sedlmayer

Good review and +2 she's great girl.

I've had some good times with her, I shared a lift with her once going up to her room, we was all over each other followed up by a filthy session once in the room :wacko:

Ha! I've done that with her too - she had to come down in the lift because it needed a keycard  :mad:, but the snog was well, well worth it  :yahoo:

Offline herbie007

Ha! I've done that with her too - she had to come down in the lift because it needed a keycard  :mad:, but the snog was well, well worth it  :yahoo:

I bumped into her in the car park.

We held hands and walked in past reception and into the lift as if we were a couple.

There's not a lot of girls out there that would have the front to do that.

Offline hendrix

Thanks for the review.. I really wish I'd accepted a rb bid from Gina a while back.. Still on my list, pregnancy or not!

LL

It's taken you 250 posts to figure that out?  ;)
Thanks for the well-written and detailed review.  Without reviews this place simply wouldn't exist.  It's as simple as that.  So reviewers are the lifeblood of this place and deep-down the non-contributers and hardly-ever-contributers know that full well.  I hope that you will continue to write reviews and/or share your experiences on other people's reviews and not be put off by the banter.  By the way, you can add specific members of your choice to the ignore list in your account settings if that's any help to you.

Offline Sedlmayer

Thanks for the well-written and detailed review.  Without reviews this place simply wouldn't exist.  It's as simple as that.  So reviewers are the lifeblood of this place and deep-down the non-contributers and hardly-ever-contributers know that full well.  I hope that you will continue to write reviews and/or share your experiences on other people's reviews and not be put off by the banter.  By the way, you can add specific members of your choice to the ignore list in your account settings if that's any help to you.

Cheers mate - I've got another review in the pipeline.

Offline ciscoxxx69

+1

Offline ForrestGump

The preceding blog entry made me smile  :)

Offline punk

come on all you studs out there who the fuck knock her up or did the rubber slip off? :music:

Offline Convince Me

Before I become the hunted it was me, in the snooker room, went to pot the brown but screwed back & landed on the pink, now I'm snookered!

Offline Clooney

Hmmm!

Given her stellar reputation and my personal liking for fucking pregnant girls, I think I'll wait until she's about 8 months, nice and big and round and leaking milk everywhere before I see her.

Absolute fantasy stuff!

Offline punk

Before I become the hunted it was me, in the snooker room, went to pot the brown but screwed back & landed on the pink, now I'm snookered!

the man  :D

Offline Sedlmayer

Just had a look at her profile and she still doesn't seem to have announced her pregnancy. Maybe she does during the booking process, but anyway, be aware that she is pregnant and it will be showing. (Not trying to put  anyone off, but I'm very aware that it isn't everybody's cup of tea to the extent that some punters seem to have a moral issue)>

Offline punk

Just had a look at her profile and she still doesn't seem to have announced her pregnancy. Maybe she does during the booking process, but anyway, be aware that she is pregnant and it will be showing. (Not trying to put  anyone off, but I'm very aware that it isn't everybody's cup of tea to the extent that some punters seem to have a moral issue)>

thanks 2 things put me off

A. she seemed to be very busy and some punters seem to feel that they were rushed.
B.She is up the duff.

Offline Sedlmayer

thanks 2 things put me off

A. she seemed to be very busy and some punters seem to feel that they were rushed.
B.She is up the duff.

I haven't personally ever experienced feeling rushed, in 7 or 8 encounters. She *is* up the duff.....

Offline punk

I haven't personally ever experienced feeling rushed, in 7 or 8 encounters. She *is* up the duff.....

ok she is up the duff, just feel uncomfortable, different if it is the wife or gf.

Offline Sedlmayer

ok she is up the duff, just feel uncomfortable, different if it is the wife or gf.

Totally understand - quite a few punters feel that way. That's why I've mentioned that she hasn't put it on her profile.

Offline punk

Totally understand - quite a few punters feel that way. That's why I've mentioned that she hasn't put it on her profile.

thanks for the info, makes me wonder what her partner must think. :unknown: