Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Massage Selly Oak  (Read 4109 times)

Offline salvagebacon

External Link/Members Only

£60 1 hr Massage + HE (Hand). From the ad and our conversation I wasn't expecting anything else.

Private house in a non student residential area of Selly Oak. No issues parking. For discretion you may not wish to park directly outside.

Mid 30s I'd guess, from one of the Baltic states (didn't ask). Not a stunner, but clean and presentable and I went for massage not to screw her. Friendly enough, but also knows when to shut up and let you relax.

Delivered on the massage in the style I  asked. Clearly knows what she's doing and puts in some effort. Done on a table with face cradle.

Flip over for the HE. Can't imagine anything other than a  basic hand job is on offer.

Recommended for a very decent massage, which can be hard to find. 

Offline bonham

Seen her about 8 years ago gave me a lecture about why do men want hand relief it's not realy on bla bla bla but did it enyway
Looks like she doing it without complaining now and knows hand relief goes perfectly with massage.
May give her another try if her attitude has changed

Offline bonham

Was the massage sensual or just straight into hand relief after the massage. Mine so long ago I cant remember can only remember her lecture:(
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 04:48:03 pm by bonham »

Offline salvagebacon

No lecture and I didn't sense reluctance, but I don't think HE is the part of the job she's most enthusiastic about.

Did what was promised though and the massage was done with some skill.

Offline salvagebacon

I'd asked for a fairly strong 'sports style' massage, so it wasn't sensual. Just a few lighter strokes towards the end.

Offline Hoping

I reviewed her in February 2017.  She is Latvian.  Made it clear there is nothing more than massage and H/E.  Shame as she was showing plenty of cleavage at the time.