Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hazel kitty (AKA Honey Bell ) near Blackwall  (Read 4623 times)

mrhappypants

BEAUTIFUL BODY, ENTHUSIASTIC ATTITUDE; NURSE HAZEL WILL KISS IT BETTER

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is my first review of Hazel although I did comment on a review in November last year shortly after she came to the attention of this board. 

I saw her Wednesday May 7 for an hour at 12.00 midday.  A last minute cancellation by Dee (car trouble) meant this was another last minute arrangement.  Previously I saw Hazel shortly after she started working last October near Old Street but she has moved out of the flat that she shared with her sister  Ivy OXO;  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hazel is now in a very smart flat a handful of stops from Bank (20 minutes) on the DLR.  She is Australian Hungarian so the communication is with her on the phone and throughout.  We had a patchy start this time as she was not to sure she would be able to do my requested services; “too kinky, I am not in to being dominant” :D I have just had a health check and fancied the pants off the lady doctor I saw, so wanted to put things to rights.  I am glad I was able to persuade her round.

The flat is smart, easy to find from the station and she works it alone. Entry is by keypad using a code number and very discrete.

Looks wise it is slightly uneven.  Hazel is cute rather than pretty facially; I would say about a 7.  She suffers with a bit of acne on her chin and her hair is poorly coloured and slightly unkempt.  By contrast, her body is really beautiful - around a 9.  She is slim without being skinny, a size 6 with a flat tummy, no puppy fat, large, soft well-shaped breasts with very large areola, and a very attractive, shapely slim bottom.  She had met my dress request and looked very hot indeed in a tight fitting nurses uniform largely because she is so physically attractive.

She ushers me in and the apartment is spacious, smart and clean.  Everything works in the bathroom (!). £130 for an hour – a little pricy but you are paying for that very beautiful body, an enthusiastic attitude particularly around really committed DFK (hence the acne methinks), an intimate, fun GFE and swallow included in the overall price.

I am a one pop guy.  Services were uniform, roleplay, DFK, HR, OWO, DT,(kneeling and on the bed) prostrate massage (vibrator), penetration in doggy and cowgirl positions, CIM, swallow, (which she did).  Hazel is a good service provider who brings a very high level of enthusiasm.  Her technique around oral and hand relief is still gaining. She did the role play well and we both had fun about it afterwards

Two highlights:
There is a mirror in the room and the site of her beautiful bottom in the mirror while she is giving a blowjob is special.  I sat on the edge of the bed and had her suck me while I faced the mirror so I could watch her ass.
At one point we were interrupted by the postman at the door and I lost the initiative.  Even though we were close to time she insisted in taking over and getting me hard again which she did fantastically. We ran over the hour by 15 minutes.

Positives
• Discrete accessible smart location
• Great commitment particularly DFK
• Gentle, fun loving, engaging, wants to please
• Really nice body, slim, big natural boobs, flat tummy, small pert bottom
• Generous no rush service

Negatives
• Greater attention to her appearance
• MORE teasing please ;)

Offline undercoverpunter

How far is she from the station?

mrhappypants

Offline Sedlmayer

How far is she from the station?

You can walk there in under 5 mins - it's very easy to find. A modern development with entryphone, no concierge etc. Discrete due to the sheer number of flats and people coming and going.

On another point, I didn't get what the OP was saying about her getting acne from kissing :unknown:...??
(I don't think it is acne BTW, just a few spots - otherwise the OP is a fair review IMHO)  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

She clearly tries to discourage 30 minute bookings ------------ £100 for 30 minutes.    :scare:

Shit photos.

The OP admits she is far from attractive.     :thumbsdown:

mrhappypants

Jimmy

My quote "Cute rather than pretty" does not equal your summary "far from attractive."

My point about acne ( which I was using to name a few spots) is that if you spend several hours a day snogging the face of men, some of whome will be stubbly or bearded, it is likely to take its toll on your skin. She IS a very enthusiastic kisser.

Offline Sedlmayer

She clearly tries to discourage 30 minute bookings ------------ £100 for 30 minutes.    :scare:

Prefers longer bookings? So do I actually. Her choice anyway.

Shit photos.

The OP admits she is far from attractive.     :thumbsdown:

He said 7/10 facially, 9/10 bodywise - not what I would class as unattractive. If you don't fancy it don't book her. Simple as....

Hornydevil247

I saw her last Monday and she is a great fuck. Certainly enjoys and is great at what she does.

I would recommend her without a doubt. She may not be to everyone's liking but that's life. :drinks:

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

He said 7/10 facially, 9/10 bodywise - not what I would class as unattractive.

I certainly had no complaints   :thumbsup:

She IS a very enthusiastic kisser.

That's putting it mildly!

Offline Sedlmayer

I certainly had no complaints   :thumbsup:

That's putting it mildly!

Lovely, genuine girl - I wish there were many more like her. Aging members who rarely punt anymore - please just speak about girls you've actually seen.....??  ;) please....... :P

Offline jimmycallum

she has really smalls nips i thought that would count as negative
you guys should pay the £30 extra and record some..thats what i did!

Offline Sedlmayer

JRC's obviously had a word, and she's put up some face pictures on her AW profile which are obviously completely unretouched and a very good representation of what she actually looks like.

vorian

JRC's obviously had a word, and she's put up some face pictures on her AW profile which are obviously completely unretouched and a very good representation of what she actually looks like.

That's good to see, personally I would be far, far more likely to book a girl based on these style of photos.