Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rip off in my opinion... PetiteEnglishJessica  (Read 1802 times)

Offline Supernose9

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
I was gobsmaked to be honest.
Ridiculous in my opinion. No feedback and wants £200.00 for 30 min

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Previously banned and dodgy.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bonham

I see £120 30 minutes at the moment and it dont say nothing about charges for extras but if you ask on texts about different ad ons I imagine she put them on thinking Ive got one here
Just ask if she do everything on her likes list in price
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 12:43:44 pm by bonham »

Offline Supernose9

It’s a bit late for me to try that now mate. Maybe u]you could try it ?
Banned reason: Previously banned and dodgy.

Offline valiumdick

Another 1 in Dreamland up her Arse Just Boycot Rip off merchants soon learn :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

Bargin

Waste of money,you would have been better off with what was at the bottom of the screen shot you posted  and meeting people off that and maybe you’d save money

« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 01:51:03 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Brumish

Have a look at Viva and get into some Roms and other European equivalents. They are still offering 60/100 for good quality punts. You might even consider the lower P&D services that some are offering from the ghettos, but the ones in decent city apartments are more likely to give a good account of themselves. 

Offline Billy no mates

She’s in London in ‘Decemner’  :lol:

Offline chadpitt

No doubt she's terrible as with all these add-on chancers. Just pay the least you need to and don't pay simp prices.

Offline Whore Master

I see £120 30 minutes at the moment and it dont say nothing about charges for extras but if you ask on texts about different ad ons I imagine she put them on thinking Ive got one here
Just ask if she do everything on her likes list in price

She clearly lists OWO, CIM and swallow as extra. Better that OP asked rather that rocked up with the risk of little brain taking over.

However, I agree that you should just confirm that the likes list is available for the fee where nothing is said about extras on the profile.
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.

Offline allroadboy

I dread to think how much extra rimming is ...

Offline The Owl

And yet you just know someone will agree to pay her prices. They'll probably even come on here and post a positive review before being banned for being a fluffy white knight, like Jawbreak/The Oralist.

Offline Whore Master

And yet you just know someone will agree to pay her prices. They'll probably even come on here and post a positive review before being banned for being a fluffy white knight, like Jawbreak/The Oralist.

Madness. Not even all that from what I can see.
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.

Offline Tender.french.kiss

She’s in London in ‘Decemner’  :lol:
Decemner onwords in Piccidily circus.  :dash:   
Didn't pay attention during the English lessons

Offline Fac51

Have a look at Viva and get into some Roms and other European equivalents. They are still offering 60/100 for good quality punts. You might even consider the lower P&D services that some are offering from the ghettos, but the ones in decent city apartments are more likely to give a good account of themselves.

Who are these Roms then who are offering good service for 60 / 100 ? Please enlighten me & the rest of UKP ....

Offline Brumish

Who are these Roms then who are offering good service for 60 / 100 ? Please enlighten me & the rest of UKP ....

Search on Viva street. There's plenty of reviews of Viva street punts on the west midlands sections.

Offline Bornslippy

Stay clear from all of these......https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=245273.0

Also the main pictures do not match the free gallery lol

Offline Straightsix

Huh? You mean you've never tried the £20 Smethwick Romanian punt?
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline WorcWarrior

Huh? You mean you've never tried the £20 Smethwick Romanian punt?

Fuck that, got held hostage after one of those!!

Offline Punterperson1971

Fuck that, got held hostage after one of those!!
why because they wanted to pay you because you were that good,but they all chip in and all of them paid you £20 each

« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 07:59:24 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline WorcWarrior

why because they wanted to pay you because you were that good,but they all chip in and all of them paid you £20 each

:D awesome, I wish! Na apparently I go over the time so demand more to allow me to leave

Offline Punterperson1971

:D awesome, I wish! Na apparently I go over the time so demand more to allow me to leave

:lol: