Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ready n Raunchy Motherwell  (Read 2335 times)

25 review(s) for Ready-n-Raunchy (22 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline the fitter

Have posted about this girl,but here is a review. The reason I am giving a Neutral is the condition of the flat,from the outside the flat is in a modern building in quite a good area,the inside is terrible, the bed was clean but the flat was dirty. The service from the girl is good and lives up to her profile, OWO. CIM.Swallow, And she receives spanking well. Her body is as she says a 10,and a nice ten at that with natural well proportioned breasts,bum,and thighs,even with the flat in the condition it is in I would go back.

Offline valdishere

So in summary

Negatives -
"the condition of the flat" "inside is terrible"

Positives-
"the flat is in a modern building in quite a good area"

"the bed was clean"

"The service from the girl is good and lives up to her profile, OWO. CIM.Swallow"

"Her body is as she says a 10"

"natural well proportioned breasts,bum,and thighs"

And finally......

"even with the flat in the condition it is in I would go back"

Hmmm is this reverse psychology touting!

For most guys here OWO. CIM & Swallow from a tanned size 10 with good figure may find rating puzzling esp as you would go back.

Offline tazman1002001

Maybe her cleaner was out that day.....I don't think that report represent a Neutral?

Also reading all of her AW Field Reports ......all of them say "nice clean flat"???????
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline the fitter

I am saying its a neutral because of the state of the flat people can make their own mind up.