Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Census 2021  (Read 1058 times)

Online Blackpool Rock

Only just opened my census envelope after something on the breakfast news this morning said about being able to do it online.

I had been wondering if online would be an option as I can't really be arsed filling the thing in with a pen and sending it back.

However i'm surprised to find there isn't a paper form to actually fill in, just a letter and a leaflet with bits of information.

There will be some people especially old people who don't have the internet or aren't that savvy to complete it online etc, you can get a paper copy but you have to go on the internet to get it  :wacko:
Edit - There is also a freephone number to call if you want a paper copy but again not everyone has a phone I guess

Offline southcoastpunter

strange.

I got a large envelope through the post with the letter, an information booklet, a 32 page questionaire and a post paid return envelope. The information booklet gave information on how to to do it online as an alternative if I wanted to.

Different approaches for different parts of the country?    (I do live in a part that is known for its elderly population!!!)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just filled mine in online, you don’t have to wait until tomorrow, felt like it was never coming to an end.  :crazy:

There is a freephone number to request a paper version.

Online mr.bluesky

strange.

I got a large envelope through the post with the letter, an information booklet, a 32 page questionaire and a post paid return envelope. The information booklet gave information on how to to do it online as an alternative if I wanted to.

Different approaches for different parts of the country?    (I do live in a part that is known for its elderly population!!!)

Likewise. Received a thick envelope with the questionnaire inside.

Offline lamboman

10 minutes of your life you'll never get back now with added woke questions.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

Only just opened my census envelope after something on the breakfast news this morning said about being able to do it online.

I had been wondering if online would be an option as I can't really be arsed filling the thing in with a pen and sending it back.

However i'm surprised to find there isn't a paper form to actually fill in, just a letter and a leaflet with bits of information.

There will be some people especially old people who don't have the internet or aren't that savvy to complete it online etc, you can get a paper copy but you have to go on the internet to get it  :wacko:
Edit - There is also a freephone number to call if you want a paper copy but again not everyone has a phone I guess

You can ring them and make a phone appointment and do it on the phone, took me about 10-15 mins. I got a next day appt and the lady said she was told this will be the last Census ever. They want as many people to do it online she said to save money, and be greener. I think most people have a phone even if its just a landline but no mobile.

Offline Corus Boy

Just filled mine in online, you don’t have to wait until tomorrow, felt like it was never coming to an end.  :crazy:

There is a freephone number to request a paper version.

Online?

If it had to be done tomorrow, what chance of the Government system handling 60 million hits?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Online?

If it had to be done tomorrow, what chance of the Government system handling 60 million hits?

That was my thinking and why I did it today.    :hi:

Offline Xtro

I ordered a papy copy because I can. 

Offline george r

got mine wednesday and did it that day, online only option for me ?, can only think i did it last time that way so no paper option offered ?

Offline myothernameis

Scotland has cancelled the census for this year, so we will now get the census forms March 2022.   The census in Scotland was cancelled due to covid-19

Offline smiths

got mine wednesday and did it that day, online only option for me ?, can only think i did it last time that way so no paper option offered ?

As I said there is an option to do it on the phone but they don't advertise it as they want people to do it online. At least I had the phone option as that's how I did it and that was a couple of weeks ago now.

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
Interestingly I clearly don't exist as I've not had anything about the census through my door  :unknown:

Or is this not happening in Wales  :lol:

Offline smiths

Interestingly I clearly don't exist as I've not had anything about the census through my door  :unknown:

England, Wales and NI it says by tomorrow legally or you could be fined. IF you exist legally speaking you should of got the forms, perhaps they got lost in the post. You can get the census number off Google and give them a ring and I assume they will give you more time, but that's a guess.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I did mine online as soon as I got the letter 2 weeks ago. Didn't see the point in wasting time and money ordering a paper version 'just because I could'.

Offline RedKettle

Yep online for me. At the danger of sounding woke I think it is great that we are saving paper! Pleased that people can get a paper copy if needed.

Offline justalad

Done online.  Hopefully it’s not a waste of effort.

Offline Xtro

The letter gets sent to your house/flat/etc, and not you as a person. Helpline number is 0800 141 2021

England, Wales and NI it says by tomorrow legally or you could be fined. IF you exist legally speaking you should of got the forms, perhaps they got lost in the post. You can get the census number off Google and give them a ring and I assume they will give you more time, but that's a guess.

On my letter, "All households should complete the census by 21 March 2021 or as soon as possible after......."

It is a snapshot of the day. You can complete it early if you know what the situation of your household will be on the day of 21 March 2021.
If this changes you are supposed to let them know.

Offline Xtro

I did mine online as soon as I got the letter 2 weeks ago. Didn't see the point in wasting time and money ordering a paper version 'just because I could'.

I'm thinking of my poor posture. Plus my wrist needs a bit of exercise.   ;)
Hopefully I'm keeping a few people employed, (even if it is only a temporary job), in the manual processing of things.
The money censored "saves" on this isn't worth a carrot in the grand scheme of things with all that wallpaper buying going on.

Offline David1970

I thought it was a UK wide census, but Scotland’s census has been moved to 2022, moved due to Covid, very strange.

External Link/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I'm thinking of my poor posture. Plus my wrist needs a bit of exercise.   ;)
Hopefully I'm keeping a few people employed, (even if it is only a temporary job), in the manual processing of things.
The money censored "saves" on this isn't worth a carrot in the grand scheme of things with all that wallpaper buying going on.
The people would be employed anyway, you are just wasting time and tax payers money, still your choice, I just passed a comment that I didn't see the point. You keep trying to justify it to yourself if it means that much to you.

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
The letter gets sent to your house/flat/etc, and not you as a person. Helpline number is 0800 141 2021

On my letter, "All households should complete the census by 21 March 2021 or as soon as possible after......."

It is a snapshot of the day. You can complete it early if you know what the situation of your household will be on the day of 21 March 2021.
If this changes you are supposed to let them know.

Its ok mystery solved, I do exist,  turns out my son had put it in the junk mail pile for shredding  :scare:

All done online just in time for the rugby to start  :thumbsup:

Thank you though the number may well have been needed 😊
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 02:22:30 pm by MissWolf »

Online lostandfound

Completed it this afternoon. Took 5 minutes or so. Answered all questions. I like to read and analyse data / statistics so happy to do my bit and provide complete information.

Online mr.bluesky

Its ok mystery solved, I do exist,  turns out my son had put it in the junk mail pile for shredding  :scare:

All done online just in time for the rugby to start   :thumbsup:

A service provider who's into Rugby  :thumbsup: your my ideal girl  :rose: ( if your in the west midlands even better)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 04:34:17 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Paris69

A service provider who's into Rugby  :thumbsup: your my ideal girl  :rose: ( if your in the west midlands even better)

C'mon... She's a 'hooker'...   :D
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist

Offline Thephoenix

Any volunteers for the second row? :rolleyes:

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider

:lol: :lol: hookers do it with oval balls 🏉

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
Sadly South Wales  :( but I tour  :coolgirl:

Offline Paris69

:lol: :lol: hookers do it with oval balls 🏉

Mine aint oval.... but happy for them to be when you've finished with me...   :hi:

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Completed online a week or two ago.

Online mr.bluesky

Sadly South Wales  :( but I tour  :coolgirl:

I guess that makes you a Wales fan  :dash:

Online mr.bluesky

I don't care what position she plays  ;)

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
I guess that makes you a Wales fan  :dash:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 :lol:

Offline Corus Boy

A longtime back I had a booking with a girl during the 6N.

She was in Cardiff and Welsh, I don't remember the exact details but it was emulating a bedroom rugby match.

We has a pre-match warm up.
Sadly or fortunately there were not many tries, as I was expected to perfom for a try and if it was a conversion she wanted it up the pooper.
A line out meant a blow job.
She supported Wales so when Wales got a penalty, I had to pay a forfeit, either an act ot £10.
Reversed if the opposition won a penalty.
A Turnover was a turnover.
An up and under was fun.
Getting sent to the Sin Bin was interesting!

There were a few other noteable plays, including the after match debrief and slow motion replays were often in the team bath!  :D

It was a two or three hour booking, not cheap but great fun.

Offline Matrix

10 minutes of your life you'll never get back now with added woke questions.

If that's the case, I'll ignore it like I did the last one.  Not that I'm against having a head count.

That was mostly because it was awarded to Lockheed.

Seems a strange choice for a census.

Offline Matrix

Scotland has cancelled the census for this year, so we will now get the census forms March 2022.   The census in Scotland was cancelled due to covid-19

That's crying shame.  :sarcastic:

Online Blackpool Rock

So are you making the emoji's scroll across or is that Admin wizardry  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
So are you making the emoji's scroll across or is that Admin wizardry  :unknown:
It's witchcraft.   :scare:

Offline Paris69

Burn her  :scare:

You see 'It's Witchcraft' and shout 'burn her'..... My first thought was, 'and though, i know.....it's strictly tabooooooo

Online mr.bluesky

Bad luck Misswolf Welsh indiscipline cost you the grand slam :cry:

Offline David1970

What a great match tonight

Next Friday France v Scotland I take it you will be watching.

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
Bad luck Misswolf Welsh indiscipline cost you the grand slam :cry:

I'm absolutely devastated  :cry:

But indiscipline lost this, the referee team were fantastic,  the only mistake I think they made was not to award a penalty try to Wales when France took down the charging maul as there was no way that wasn't going over

Well done France let's hope Scotland can hold them to no bonus point and less than a 20 point gap

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
What a great match tonight

Next Friday France v Scotland I take it you will be watching.

I will indeed, even though I was almost sick watching tonights match

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
It's witchcraft.   :scare:

:lol: :lol:......should we tell him

I like to move it move it

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
:lol: :lol:......should we tell him

I like to move it move it
No, because I don't know how to do it either.   :D

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
I see said the blind man
No, because I don't know how to do it either.   :D

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I see said the blind man

It takes too long for the text you want to read to appear, which is really frustrating and time consuming