Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Apron - wimbledon  (Read 2099 times)

1 review(s) for piper piper piper (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: 5 minute walk from south wimbledon underground station, clean, tidy modern basement flat.

Comms: Phone rang and rang, i knew after i hung up id get an sms, which i did, clearly her pimp/receptionist etc after faffing about confirming times and services required we agreed on a time. (all abit of a put off really).

Girl: Same girl as the pictures, but first impressions and expectations were that she is nowhere near as attractive (with natural beauty) as those pictures would have you believe. Face just wasn't as smooth or cute in person,  Large natural tits, slim body, cute tiny ass, hair around her vagina but trimmed very low, prickley legs. Clean but not freshly showered, abit if mouth wash wouldnt of hurt either.

Attitude: excellent personality, very friendly, introduced herself and admitted when asked it wasnt her texting me, she speaks enough english to get by.

service: Offered me a shower which i gladly accepted, clean bathroom and towel given.
she got undressed and i sucked and played with her fun bags and squeezed her tiny ass.
rimming on her was refused.
OWO was really terrible i got the impression she really didnt want to do it, my dick barely touched the sides of her mouth it last around 30seconds oh well.
i went back to sucking on her fun bags, rubbered up and did doggy, missionary and her on top.
before the intercourse she slapped on a load of lube, probably afraid of the weapon, however i  do hate it when they do that because you lose all feeling....and its like your just pocking a bucking of slime....

got really bored if im honnest so i was pleased to finish up after around 20mins lol.

All in all it was a  very vanila service, nothing to remember or to repeat.

i paid £80 for 30mins

Offline The High Sparrow

Her head looks weird in the pictures

Offline jDguy

She got nice body but looking at her face i won't consider to shag her :(. fucking hell she gave 30sec owo and you spent £80 :unknown:  thanks for the review anyway.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online pumps

In general her face is totally normal in person, to be fair.

its the service that lets her down mainly.

Online pumps

She got nice body but looking at her face i won't consider to shag her :(. fucking hell she gave 30sec owo and you spent £80 :unknown:  thanks for the review anyway.

i didnt think you had much preference on faces after you did Pamela sexy 69  :sarcastic:  :D https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21988.0

now she had a rough face lol

charming_red

There seems to be bad vibes about her nose - definately a turn off  :P

Did she initiate each time or did you have to tell her what you wanted?

Offline jDguy

i didnt think you had much preference on faces after you did Pamela sexy 69  :sarcastic:  :D https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21988.0

now she had a rough face lol

oh mate Pamela had a look of Baywatch babe Pamela and you're also interested to see her glad she is off to AW now :D

Online pumps

There seems to be bad vibes about her nose - definately a turn off  :P

Did she initiate each time or did you have to tell her what you wanted?

yeah i mentioned her nose in the thread about her, but again in person it fits together okay.

I had to initiate everything mate.

Online pumps

oh mate Pamela had a look of Baywatch babe Pamela and you're also interested to see her glad she is off to AW now :D

lol  i got to see pamelas face when i saw another girl at that place and it was awfull lol haha. i think she had some teeth missing too haha

Offline Packer

Have to admit, couldn't give a fuck about her nose, unless its size got in the way of a good deep BJ.

Not that it matters, given that she's naff.  Reallly gutted about this one, as I like her girl next door looks and those fantastic tits.

However, thanks Pumps for that review.  You saved me a long journey and £100.  Which can now be happily invested elsewhere.

Online pumps

Have to admit, couldn't give a fuck about her nose, unless its size got in the way of a good deep BJ.

Not that it matters, given that she's naff.  Reallly gutted about this one, as I like her girl next door looks and those fantastic tits.

However, thanks Pumps for that review.  You saved me a long journey and £100.  Which can now be happily invested elsewhere.

You owe me one!  :thumbsup:  ;)

Offline Kingb3000

Profile External Link/Members Only now relates to a Marie Lily  - I dont know if this is the same girl as Lily Apron ?

Lily Apron's AW profile seems to be External Link/Members Only and under this she is listed as away.

Still the 1892225 Marie Lily looks interesting, is in a locality which is good and possibly to close to me !!!   Debating...should I ...shouldnt I

fredpunter

Profile External Link/Members Only now relates to a Marie Lily  - I dont know if this is the same girl as Lily Apron ?

Lily Apron's AW profile seems to be External Link/Members Only and under this she is listed as away.

Still the 1892225 Marie Lily looks interesting, is in a locality which is good and possibly to close to me !!!   Debating...should I ...shouldnt I

Well if I was looking to punt round there today I'd be looking at her pal jolie. But its a puzzle, cos the photos look like stacy to me, but I think she currently has another profile and is working in kensington. I've never punted stacy but have tried, she's always been busy, but she has good reviews, if it is her. I did punt her 'sister' once a long tine ago.