Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: 4 Handed Massage Liverpool  (Read 4042 times)

Offline Blue1878

External Link/Members Only

Wondering if anybody has any knowledge or previous experience of this massage provider who is advertising on Gumtree.

Always on look out for something new and despite my numerous massage experiences can honestly say never has a proper 4 handed massage.

Have text but not had any response yet re prices and massage services

Offline Blue1878

Just had text back from DD who has confirmed following services

Silver 4 handed
30 mins £70
60 mins £120
90 mins £160

Gold 4 handed with selection of outfits, nurse, corset and stockings
60 mins £190
90 mins £250

States based in Anfield unsure if those prices include a HE or indeed a bit more as does seem expensive

Offline Blue1878

More text exchange HE is included in Gold Service and it’s another £30 on Silver service, not sure if it’s just me but that sounds quite expensive for a massage

Offline James10

Very expensive. I’d want to see photos before booking at that price.

Is it me or have prices gone through the roof lately? I’ve been out of the game for a while so it might just be me.

Offline Drayki

More text exchange HE is included in Gold Service and it’s another £30 on Silver service, not sure if it’s just me but that sounds quite expensive for a massage

Sounds a hell of a lot for a massage  :dash: :dash: I’d want a full on fuck fest for that sort of coin

Offline Blue1878

I agree mate prices are spiralling out of control and I accept some people can pay the inflated prices but getting to a point where I can’t justify the prices and realising that there are a lot of substandard WGs especially in Liverpool

Offline Blue1878

Sounds a hell of a lot for a massage  :dash: :dash: I’d want a full on fuck fest for that sort of coin

That’s what I was angling for in my text exchange with DD I literally though it would be a 2 shag fest for that money, but it would be interest to see if anybody has visited out of curiosity

Offline Drayki

That’s what I was angling for in my text exchange with DD I literally though it would be a 2 shag fest for that money, but it would be interest to see if anybody has visited out of curiosity

One way of finding out.. have you managed to speak to them or are they just only interested in texting

Offline Blue1878

Only text exchange so far mate, that’s why I put this on the forum to see if anybody has prior knowledge not sure I can justify those prices as there isn’t even the option of 1 lady.

Still waiting to get reacquainted with Hot Kim but she’s never around long enough to book something

Offline Drayki

Prices have gone through the roof even in a basic massage now, there’s just too many trying it on, asking crazy money, even the Thai birds are at it now   :scare:

Offline James10

Not just me then. Ha ha. Is anyone gonna TOFTT?

Offline King Kenny

Not just me then. Ha ha. Is anyone gonna TOFTT?

At those prices I suspect the phone is a bit dusty.

Offline JRWK

I suppose if you broke it down for one person, though it would still seem expensive, maybe not that OTT

60 mins £190 for the gold, for example half that for 1 person would be £95. 
As that includes HE, I'm sure I've paid that before today for an hour with HE

It's the outfits that would arouse my interest for further extra's

Offline Morefun

When you break it down it does not seem as expensive......but for a fourhander I’m not convinced.  Would be interested to know if others are doing four handers in Liverpool.  Agree prices are appearing to be on the increase but I suppose if people pay it they will stay up. The answer lies with us..the punters!  The down side is we are all desperate so may will agree to pay over the odds

Offline lpopo

Ive seen her for a legit massage if its the same person on the 'tranquility' ads and wouldnt pay that price unless it included a blowjob at least.
Although she did talk about her daughter a lot and if thats the other lady i would think again! I have no reason to think it would be her daughter just to clarify
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 02:39:20 pm by lpopo »

Offline Thephoenix

When you break it down it does not seem as expensive......but for a fourhander I’m not convinced.  Would be interested to know if others are doing four handers in Liverpool.  Agree prices are appearing to be on the increase but I suppose if people pay it they will stay up. The answer lies with us..the punters!  The down side is we are all desperate so may will agree to pay over the odds

As mentioned in the link from Goldfinch above,  The Anfield sisters Irina and Tania charged £120 for 4h recently, and they're well reviewed, so there's no way I'm paying £150.

Definitely requires a TOFTT.

Maybe a chance for one of the newbies to get their first review in. :unknown:

Offline Paul666

I have spoke to one of the women over the phone, she sound like a nice enough genuine English women. It got me interested as there’s not many English women who do massage sessions and I wanted a change from Thai’s. I asked about other services mentioning oral or full service and was told a straight no just HE which was fair enough at least she was honest.
At those prices though it just can’t be justified for the service. Hopefully they lower the price or provide more services then maybe it can be thought about. 

Offline James10

As mentioned in the link from Goldfinch above,  The Anfield sisters Irina and Tania charged £120 for 4h recently, and they're well reviewed, so there's no way I'm paying £150.

Definitely requires a TOFTT.

Maybe a chance for one of the newbies to get their first review in. :unknown:

I’ve been quoted £150 from Irina for a 4h hour. Maybe they’re all taking the piss now?

Offline JRWK

Definitely think there might be something else available, a legit massage, even one with HE - wouldn't be wearing corsets and stockings
not in my experience anyway

Offline Thephoenix

Definitely think there might be something else available, a legit massage, even one with HE - wouldn't be wearing corsets and stockings
not in my experience anyway

Definitely a chance for a newbie to earn their spurs and TOFTT.👍

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 04:10:56 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Blue1878

Just had an unexpected text from DD saying 10% off massages this weekend. Obviously not appreciating the unexpected text and would need to be more than 10% to get me interested in parting with my hard earned

Offline James10

Ha ha. I just had the same. Try 30 per cent and we can talk  :wackogirl:

Offline Thephoenix

Wonder if they're reading this?

I'm afraid there's no way I'm paying those prices for a massage and a wank.
Don't care how many fucking hands they've got!

It's been mentioned on other threads, there are too many of them taking the Mickey now.

I've sort of got used to not punting during lockdown, and now able to take a rain check.

For an hour's massage and a wank, I'm not paying more than £70/80.🤔

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I can quite happily get the equivalent service with a decent masseur for half that price. :) , so these greedy bitches can go fuck themselves! :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 10:25:36 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline James10

You’re right. £60 is the going rate for a decent massage with HE. £80 to £100 max for b2b / naked. There were plenty of good providers out there pre-lockdown who were in that ballpark.

And four hands should be slightly less each than if it was a solo service.

Offline Thephoenix

Yes, for Thai places, it was an average of £40 + £20 HR, but even that's crept up to £30 now.
I nearly laughed out loud when one of my regular Thai's had the cheek to ask for £40.
I wouldn't even bother haggling when they're being that cheeky. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 11:08:36 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline James10

I would never pay more than £20 for HE. If people start paying more than that we’re fucked 😂

Offline blueboy85

Don't care how many fucking hands they've got

That made me chuckle  :D

Offline James10

Offline Blue1878

Not me to expensive for my taste

Offline JRWK

Anyone know where they are?  Meaning how far a walk from a Mersey rail station?
I haven't managed a TOFFT in a long time

Offline Blue1878

Says located in Anfield so there will be no train station nearby, closest you get get is Bankhall or Kirkdale

Offline King Kenny

If it’s where Lynne (who advertises legit massages from the same gumtree account) lives/works it’s a 1 minute walk from the kop.

Offline Thephoenix

No 17 bus stops outside The Kop.
Regularly service from city centre.