Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamonds-Is this good customer service?  (Read 1410 times)

countryboy

Didn’t want to use the Diamonds various thread as its now 8 pages long. There has been a lot of bluster about Diamonds but I just wanted to update punters on my own personal experience. I was endeavouring to arrange a punt this week and exchanged the following E mails with Diamonds. I wish I had kept the original E mails now for 100% accuracy but you’ll get the drift

Had sent original E mail cant remember the date as I removed it from my sent box, then sent a follow up E mail on May (?) due to lack of response. Can’t remember exact date as I deleted original 

On 11 May (?) I E mailed Diamonds back and wrote:

E mailed you on Sunday and still awaiting response? I
refer to your post dated May 01st at 9.33 on UK Punting relating to
informing clients what services are on offer from each girl. You
indicated you will put a page up on Adult work; surely this should be up
and available now? On the same subject I was looking for a punt this week
and in light that Adult work page not up yet asked if any of your girls
provided services I listed. Can you advise please? I am a fairly regular
client but must admit am one of these people that like to know
what is on offer before I make a booking. I have deliberately contacted
you direct rather than going on UKP public forum and hope you are in a
position to respond. Thanks

On 13 May I E mailed again and wrote:

I am pretty regular with Diamonds but have not had a punt for a few weeks. Reason being I like to know what services on offer before I make a booking.
On UK punting you said you were going to put a page on Adult work so the likes of me could see what services the various girls offer. I can’t see that anything has been uploaded on there thus far. When is it likely to appear?
In the meantime I am looking for a punt this week. I would like someone who offers CIM, Facial and also fingering pussy and rvse oral. Can you advise on who to book?
Thanks.

On 13 May I received E mail :

Hi
George is not available till about 6-7pm this evening for him to reply to
your email.
Regards
Diamonds

It is now 16 May and still nil in the way of positive response. I have tried to conduct my business in private and George has been at pains to state that if clients contact the agency direct he will endeavour to sort things out rather than airing things in a public forum. Well all can say is that on this evidence things don’t seem to be getting any better and surely prospective clients have an absolute right to know this.

countryboy

Just for 100% accuracy sent this E mail on 14 May:

Dear George,

3 days ago since I sent my original E mail.

No response in 3 day apart from an acknowledgement = bad service in my book.

If I was looking for a punt within those few days you would have lost business.

As it is I am now looking at fri at the earliest.

Regards

Tjkooker

In my opinion you are just being an anus. Do diamonds have a phone number? If so that's a more reliable way of contacting anybody other than a deaf mute person.

Offline Kev3773

I'm not impressed with them either, had a booking Wednesday at 12 noon with Morgan. Travelled half hour to get there and just as I arrived in car park got a phone call at 7 minutes to 12 saying she wasn't available she had workmen coming to her house !!!!!! So no chance of a bit notice then. Was offered someone else next door and took it up or a wasted journey but never got into it as was so pissed off with them for cancelling at such short notice.

Offline dino1990

I'm not impressed with them either, had a booking Wednesday at 12 noon with Morgan. Travelled half hour to get there and just as I arrived in car park got a phone call at 7 minutes to 12 saying she wasn't available she had workmen coming to her house !!!!!! So no chance of a bit notice then. Was offered someone else next door and took it up or a wasted journey but never got into it as was so pissed off with them for cancelling at such short notice.

who did you see? switch and bait maybe?

denyason

I saw Frankie yesterday.  Arrived on time as was Frankie yet no key to flat as one of the girls had it whilst in a punt.  So had to wait 30mins for my appointment - not good but luckily that day i was flexible.  flat was a filthy tip, clearly someones home, someones bed.  I wouldn't like to be that bloke that slept on that bed lol- incidentally his clothes strewn all over the floor.  They should allow us the back door entrance- the road is very rough, full of Romanians and thugs on bikes.  Don't like parking there and with my new car coming next week or so i'm not keen on Bensham.  The car would look very out of place in that kinda area. 

Who did u c alfie?

countryboy

Tjkooker, I tend to dissagree. I do not come on here to trade personnal insults so Ill just say obviously I have in the past tried the phone route, problem is you will get no infi at all is forthcoming  relating to services.
 Remember George is the person running the show at Diamonds. He is the one stating he will put up a page on Adultwork so we dont have to deal with this shit. He needs to put up or shut up then everyone will know where they stand, end of storey.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Tjkooker, I tend to dissagree. I do not come on here to trade personnal insults so Ill just say obviously I have in the past tried the phone route, problem is you will get no infi at all is forthcoming  relating to services.
 Remember George is the person running the show at Diamonds. He is the one stating he will put up a page on Adultwork so we dont have to deal with this shit. He needs to put up or shut up then everyone will know where they stand, end of storey.

I agree about the insults so I will not insult you nor your intelligence - but in a way I also struggle with your quest for answers - it's simple really, if you don't like Diamonds or their services, don't use them.
There is plenty of choice out there.

Toshiba

Utter shite of a post OP, pick the fucking phone up and speak to them, not everyone is sat next to an email mate. They are a prozzie agency to be fair , there to make money not answer endless emails

Get off their case ffs

Offline AnthG

@The OP: The thing is the reason why the AW profile with services listed was suggested as a work around by Diamonds was because they could not discuss what services the girls may or may not offer direct. So you still go to them to discuss what services are available direct and then get offended when they don't reply.

They will come up with the AW profiles. Just diamonds are often very slow about getting something done. It took them around six weeks to get the nationalities up on their website after promising they will offer this here and this is much simpler than getting 40 odd AW profiles setup.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

DaveMugabe

@The OP: The thing is the reason why the AW profile with services listed was suggested as a work around by Diamonds was because they could not discuss what services the girls may or may not offer direct. So you still go to them to discuss what services are available direct and then get offended when they don't reply.

They will come up with the AW profiles. Just diamonds are often very slow about getting something done. It took them around six weeks to get the nationalities up on their website after promising they will offer this here and this is much simpler than getting 40 odd AW profiles setup.
Tend to agree with you Anth, but still bad service, Diamonds could have responded to say they cant put information through email and asked him to ring, especially after the acknowledgement.

I would rather abuse a pimp than a punter on this board -so please lay off the OP

Toshiba

Tend to agree with you Anth, but still bad service, Diamonds could have responded to say they cant put information through email and asked him to ring, especially after the acknowledgement.

I would rather abuse a pimp than a punter on this board -so please lay off the OP

Im not a massive diamonds fan because of the calibre of girls, but i do feel a lot of bandwagon jumping is going on with them, amour and many others dont offer much other than pucs and a profile and they dont get much aggro on here.i for one am getting a bit pissed  off with the constant whining about them, its getting beyond a joke now and a wee bit unjust, but thats only my opinion, i understand others have theirs ok

DaveMugabe

Im not a massive diamonds fan because of the calibre of girls, but i do feel a lot of bandwagon jumping is going on with them, amour and many others dont offer much other than pucs and a profile and they dont get much aggro on here.i for one am getting a bit pissed  off with the constant whining about them, its getting beyond a joke now and a wee bit unjust, but thats only my opinion, i understand others have theirs ok
I used to be one of those abusing diamonds because of my experiences.  when they promised to change, I have simple kept quiet to see the outcome, until now.

I do want to be fair to them, but once you have blotted your copybook and lost your reputation, you need to try harder than others to regain it, and this is only right.

I want to give them another chance, based on their promises as thier girls are quite decent looking.

But, to say that they will get back to someone and then not doing so in my book is not good customer service and complaining about that is not unjust.

But saying that I agree that their website give a lot more information than many others and that is to be welcomed (wish their pics would be a bit bigger and unblurred faces though).

Also their response to queries and comments on this forum has really been fantastic.  I hope they do manage to turn things around as until about three years or so ago, they were really great.

Offline FLYING BLUE

i for one am getting a bit pissed  off with the constant whining about them, its getting beyond a joke now and a wee bit unjust, but thats only my opinion, i understand others have theirs ok

I completely agree with you HC