Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bayswater Anna, Bayswater  (Read 1996 times)

99 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110614) (93 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
100 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7698531) (93 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Dangermouse82

External Link/Members Only

So I thought I would see a thai girl and based on her reviews I thought I would book her. I used olina to book her but I have added the AW acount

Easy booking via phone
Paid 150
Happened last Wednesday

Plenty of parking space in bayswater.

Arrived on time. She opened the door and hid behind it.
Anna is actually facially pretty. I would say about 5ft 6 without heels. Definitely a size 8 max
Nice bum and decent fake boobs.

Moment I arrived she was all over me. Her tongue straight in my mouth while rubbing my nob. Took my clothes off and Paid the money. We had a quick shower and she showered me nice. She was rubbing my asshole while deep tongue snogging.
A bit of owo. Stopped her dried up. While standing next to the bed she was back snogging me hard whole this time I was rubbing her asshole.
She went down and started some sweet owo. Not bad at all. I then sat on the sofa whole she started licking my balls. Then I lifted my legs and she started rimming me. Gentle to forcing her tongue down my ass.
Plenty more owo and rimming. I went on all 4s and she rimmed the hell out of me. Then rubbing my ass with her thumb while gently wanking me off while kissing my back was super sexy. I bent her over and locked both holes. Stretched as ass hole with my tongue deep in her. She came hard. Jimmy on and her on top. Eating her nice fits was good. Bent her over for some anal. Slow to start and then hard and deep. Unloaded in her ass.
Rested. She gave me a proper massage. Bum thighs and legs. Turned around and she started sucking me off. Afro about 10 mins I couldn't cum so stopped. Shower and off I went

She doesn't clock watch and loves q good rimming. I prefer my girls with a bit more meat so looking for a size 10 or 12 with big bum that loves to rim and anal.
I would definitely go back. I'm writing this on my phone so sorry if I missed a few words
Any questions let me know

Offline Veinspulser

Yep she is one of the best of Olina as well.
No regret at all to see her.