Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _miranda_ E1 Whitechapel  (Read 2274 times)

49 review(s) for _Miranda_ (30 positive, 8 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by finn5555]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6287768) (11 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Oscar1990

So the meet happened last night at 6.30pm

Communication.
Excellent responded to my messages straight away, asked me for what I wanted agreed price and time .

Close to Whitechapel Station, I drove and was lucky to find parking right outside the block. There's a big building construction site opposite as I arrived the workers were leaving , they mostly parked where I did, so before 6pm you might have a problem finding parking.

Girl
I dont even know where to begin,  was it the same girl as her pictures? Maybe ... she looks younger in person but has put on some weight , no where near as nice as her profile pictures , I was looking for a slimmer lady. It's difficult to explain she's a younger chubbier less attractive girl than her profile.

Service
Ok so this was a crazy meet, I noticed straight away that she must have taken something just before the meet, eyes rolling in her head, couldn't stand still , was trying to have a conversation but wasn't sure if it was her English or because of what she had taken before but was making much sense.
I thought fuck it I'm here now and had taken me a while to get there, paid £90 for the hour.
Started off with some FK, very erratic like crazy kissing tongues, spit , biting, she then pushed me onto the bed more erratic kissing both undressed and I moved up to her face and she started owo her laying on her back me to the side of her head, whatever she had taken before was clearly kicking in big time now, she just couldn't stay still , owo was amazing thoe, took the whole length , face fucking , licking and sucking balls, she bent rimmed me which was a first for me, at one point I was sitting on her face her tongue in my ass and her wanking me off , was a proper PSE, we did 69 me on top another first for me. She allowed fingers , deep fingering no restrictions at all , she actually encouraged it, we fooled around for a good 25 minutes,  lots of owo, ro , fingers,  rimming, i put a finger in her ass but she jumped up so I knew that was off limits, I then asked for a condom,  started off in mish, legs on my shoulders I just couldn't get into a rhythm cos she couldn't stay still just constant moving around,  I got bored in the end and we did doggy again she wouldn't stay still so was hard to get into any kind of rhythm,  she looks good from behind , but I did notice abit of a smell towards the end it would come and go , I don't know if it was her Farting or something else was putting me off so I took the condom off and wanked myself off and finished in her mouth because there was noway she would of got me to cum towards the end with her erratic owo.

Conclusion
I went away completely satisfied because I wasn't expecting the service I received,  it really was a PSE, but she was clearly off her head and as the meet went on she became more erratic but then would I have received the service I did if she hadn't taken something before? She pretty much let me do whatever I wanted apart from fingers in ass, negative she was erratic and that smell at the end put me off and she didn't look like her pictures , would I return I honestly don't know what to think of this meet , it was more than I expected in a good way but then had major issues like drug use, girl looks completely different and smell.

But il say positive review because the service was good ...

Any questions and input welcome

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Wozel

OP thanks for the review, I’ve been looking to book her. Is it free parking after 6:30 and are you saying that there is absolutely no resemblance to the girl in the pics ? Cheers

Offline puntingpumping1920

started off in mish, legs on my shoulders I just couldn't get into a rhythm cos she couldn't stay still just constant moving around

I hate when she does that

I should have mentioned that on my review
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline bedhedred

I managed to pin her down and shag her till I came. 🙂

Offline Oscar1990

Not sure if it's free parking, but there weren't any yellows or signs directly outside flat and all the workmen seemed to have parked there without any tickets. It does look like her slightly but she's alot more puffy now maybe a couple of stone heavier than her pictures.

Offline Oscar1990

Is she naturally erratic? Or am I right in thinking she was on something? Has anyone noticed this?