Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: My profile issues  (Read 325 times)

Offline puntingking

Hi all, I got a small issue with my profile regarding my posts. On the front of my profile where it says the total number of posts I made mine says 636, but it has stayed that number for ages even after me making more posts. It might not be that big of an issue rather I want to know why has it stopped at 636 after me making more posts?
I like to know for my own self really how many posts I have made. The same with reviews, although as far as I can tell the reviews do add up but the posts do not.
Anyone knows why this is?
 :drinks:

Offline DaVINCI

If you are posting in Off Topic section these do not count towards your "Posts" other than that I am unsure  :unknown:

Offline puntingking

If you are posting in Off Topic section these do not count towards your "Posts" other than that I am unsure  :unknown:

Oh OK. That news to me.   :unknown:
Thanks for letting me know. That could be why.  :hi: I have been mainly posting on the off topic section mostly.

Offline Malvolio

Posts in the 'UKPunting' section of the forum recently ceased to add to your post count.

Offline puntingking

Posts in the 'UKPunting' section of the forum recently ceased to add to your post count.

You mean the off topic section? Or do you mean all sections of this site recently? If so, do you know why? And do you know whether every member has the same problem or whether it's just me?

Offline Doc Holliday

You mean the off topic section? Or do you mean all sections of this site recently? If so, do you know why? And do you know whether every member has the same problem or whether it's just me?

Off topic has not counted toward post count pretty much since it was reinstated. When the forum was opened up again to new membership any new posts in General Discussion no longer counted towards post count only regional boards/reviews.

Not sure about Punting Abroad? Not sure either about the 'Seeking' thread as I don't have access to it? If you go into your own profile and select 'show posts' it will show all the posts you have made in whatever section, although with some members their post counter may actually be higher than the posts visible to you when you access their profile.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 06:53:23 am by Doc Holliday »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why worry about it? what difference does a post count make?   :unknown:

Offline threechilliman

+1. I've never understood the fascination with post counts. What you post is much more important than how many times you post.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Off topic has not counted toward post count pretty much since it was reinstated. When the forum was opened up again to new membership any new posts in General Discussion no longer counted towards post count only regional boards/reviews.

Not sure about Punting Abroad? Not sure either about the 'Seeking' thread as I don't have access to it? If you go into your own profile and select 'show posts' it will show all the posts you have made in whatever section, although with some members their post counter may actually be higher than the posts visible to you when you access their profile.
This issue was flagged on the other thread at the time, think it was a glitch caused by whatever work was done to open up membership again but Head1 decided it didn't need fixing.
As others have said post count isn't the be all and end all but the quality of posts and reviews are worth more, also it's better to have membership open again than the post count

Offline puntingking

:hi:
 :thumbsup:

Offline puntingking

Its all sorted now anyways. I commented on a review section and my post figures went up so it must of been only the off topic thread where it was not going up.

The post thing is not really that big of an issue, I just didn't know why my post figures was staying the same but its all ok now.  :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

This issue was flagged on the other thread at the time, think it was a glitch caused by whatever work was done to open up membership again but Head1 decided it didn't need fixing.
As others have said post count isn't the be all and end all but the quality of posts and reviews are worth more, also it's better to have membership open again than the post count

Probably not a bad thing actually, this is a punting site so any cred or standing which might be perceived from someone's post count is more meaningful if directly to do with punting IMO.