Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warrington Minx - Warrington  (Read 7955 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5822577) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Wildwood

External Link/Members Only

A last minute booking after being let down elsewhere. Took place a couple of weeks ago.

Only had a couple of hours to fit in a punt and so only had slim pickings to choose from.

Paid £80 for 30 mins, which was very expensive considering she’s as rough as toast but I think she was still well worth it.

She openly says that once the customer has paid she’s happy to be used any which way. I throat fucked her in 3 different positions, fucked her pussy in 3 positions as well as having 4 fingers up her, having my arse hole played with and generally roughing her up. All of which she enjoyed.

Felt happy after I’d left but would look for someone more attractive in future. Was in there for 40 mins in total. Would gladly pay £60 to see her again.

Offline Marquis

Thanks for reviewing. Not my cup of tea.

Offline antsz

Rather you than me mate , but she sounded like dirty fun

Offline Wildwood

Yes I thought that might be the popular opinion and she’d never normally be on my list, but hope someone finds it useful.

Very dirty and it was that or the brass house and it’s slim pickings in there atm too. So is what it is.

Offline GorillaWarfare

Glad she gives a good service but I don't think I'd pay those prices for her. If she was a bit cheaper I'd give her a try myself.

Offline Rack Admirer

Very dirty and it was that or the brass house and it’s slim pickings in there atm too. So is what it is.

A brass house in Warrington?

Offline hungrypunt

I had the itch in the USA once and managed to hook up with a girl who makes your girl look fit.

A nurse and fuck she was big, tall and big, reminded me of the bird who played the nutjob in ife and Loves of a she devil back in the 80s.

Anyway she assured me she was filth and loved the things I wanted, and boy did she!!!.

Cracking night, the looks tend to go out the window a bit when they are filth, fair play if you enjoyed bud

Offline Wildwood

I had the itch in the USA once and managed to hook up with a girl who makes your girl look fit.

A nurse and fuck she was big, tall and big, reminded me of the bird who played the nutjob in ife and Loves of a she devil back in the 80s.

Anyway she assured me she was filth and loved the things I wanted, and boy did she!!!.

Cracking night, the looks tend to go out the window a bit when they are filth, fair play if you enjoyed bud

It beats a couple of slaps around the face from a Romanian.

Offline Tankengine48

She seems to have an upper age limit but doesn't say what it is :dash:

Offline Drayki

If you look at her second video down on the left it’s showing a cock rubbing her clit. And wanking in her pussy  :scare: looks like a barebacker  :bomb:

Offline blueboy85

External Link/Members Only

A last minute booking after being let down elsewhere. Took place a couple of weeks ago.

Only had a couple of hours to fit in a punt and so only had slim pickings to choose from.

Paid £80 for 30 mins, which was very expensive considering she’s as rough as toast but I think she was still well worth it.

She openly says that once the customer has paid she’s happy to be used any which way. I throat fucked her in 3 different positions, fucked her pussy in 3 positions as well as having 4 fingers up her, having my arse hole played with and generally roughing her up. All of which she enjoyed.

Felt happy after I’d left but would look for someone more attractive in future. Was in there for 40 mins in total. Would gladly pay £60 to see her again.

She's got a nice body, what was wrong is she pig ugly?+

Offline Punter Ponting

Photos quite flattering.  B&G is the order of the day.

Re barebacking I wouldn't use photos to determine that as they are likely from a long term boyfriend a lot of girls do this. Reviews are much more useful IMO

Offline Wildwood

Her face definitely wasn’t her worst feature, I think her teeth were ok. Tits were not bad, the belly was absolutely allover the place... she uncovered it then covered it again. No arse, clit was literally the size of a bean, which is not necessarily a bad thing but vagina was exactly as you’d expect.

Hope she gets plenty of business, but in hindsight the truth is she’s a 3or 4/10.

Offline Drayki

Her face definitely wasn’t her worst feature, I think her teeth were ok. Tits were not bad, the belly was absolutely allover the place... she uncovered it then covered it again. No arse, clit was literally the size of a bean, which is not necessarily a bad thing but vagina was exactly as you’d expect.

Hope she gets plenty of business, but in hindsight the truth is she’s a 3or 4/10.

So what you saying... she’s a slug   :lol:

Offline backspace

is she tight or loose? I'm a smaller guy  :dance:

Offline Fac51

Offline backspace